• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I told you that my sexual problems were from unholy influence... I was right!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Tolkien, that S.O.B, hiding that little factoid in there!

Well... We figured it out. We should publish a LOTR Companion Book, which will say the following:

"In addition to everything else in the books, Smeagol also had a pencil dick hidden by another 'one ring,' so there were actually two rings. One ring the first, and one ring the second. One ring the second is the one Gollum wears on his pencil dick. Also, Frodo Baggins later had a beautiful chocolate puppy named after him, but Smeagol didn't, because no one likes a pencil dick."

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
:facepalm:

I was refering to the scene in the movie where Smeagol was talking to his alternate personality, Gollum, and ordered it to go away...

captainjeph

Inquisitor
now on a serious note masturbation is not evil, it's a natural way of releasing your sexual urges. Monkeys do it all the time in the wild.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Why do people keep necroing my old topics?

Anyways, on topic, I still masturbate, but The Evil is having a harder time using sexuality as a weapon against me.