• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Have/ Have Not Had Premarital Sex

Premarital Sex

• I've had it and don't regret it

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • I've had it and regret it

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I've not had it and don't regret it

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I've not yet had it and regret it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skwim

Veteran Member

The thread "Is premarital sex moral or immoral?" is now bumping 350 posts, which indicates a good deal difference of opinion on the subject. In light of this I'm kind of curious as to what percentage of members here have had premarital sex, and whether they regret it or not. Simple as that. And yes, for those who have not yet had premarital when they answer, but later on get lucky, you can change your answer.

Comment on your answer or not as you like.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have participated. Does it count against me, if one of them made it through the vetting process to a wedding?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Does it count if one of you are married?
For a second, I thought you may have found a loophole, but sadly, no. That is covered under another clause.

According, to recent guidance I have received from a well-known, sort of protestant church, if there were not two witnesses, then you are good. It never happened.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Yeup meh I kinda regret it, not for moral reasons though. Just n00bed it up real good!

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

The thread "Is premarital sex moral or immoral?" is now bumping 350 posts, which indicates a good deal difference of opinion on the subject. In light of this I'm kind of curious as to what percentage of members here have had premarital sex, and whether they regret it or not. Simple as that. And yes, for those who have not yet had premarital when they answer, but later on get lucky, you can change your answer.

Comment on your answer or not as you like.

Anecdotally from the responses so far, it seems like conservatives/theists tend to have regretted their premarital sexual experiences and progressives/atheists tend to have not regretted them. I wonder which direction the causation goes. Does having conservative sexual views negatively color premarital sexual encounters so one feels more guilt, shame, etc. about them, or does having a negative premarital sexual experience predispose a person to adopt more conservative sexual views that see premarital sex as immoral?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
First time, the only thing i remember is the hangover.

Second, nothing to write home about. Ok but nothing in it

Third, i married the guy

Regrets, not really other than it could have been, should have been much, much better. Of course i didnt realise this until more than 10 years down the line.

Skwim

Veteran Member

We both agreed our first time was absolutely

897ffb91e226b3f1ae619bde86945667.png

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Yep. I was a naughty boy in my youth. Couldn't count 'em.
If Heaven is real...... well, Hell......... :D

And for 13 years with same lady until we married 14 years ago.

I think that folks who marry without knowledge of each other take a big risk.