• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Have/ Have Not Had Premarital Sex

Premarital Sex

• I've had it and don't regret it

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • I've had it and regret it

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I've not had it and don't regret it

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I've not yet had it and regret it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member

We both agreed our first time was absolutely

897ffb91e226b3f1ae619bde86945667.png
Are you sure that Tony wasn't lying to save your feelings? Maybe he didn't like that you sang "I've Got a Tiger by the Tail" after it was over and was just too kind to say.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Yep. I was a naughty boy in my youth. Couldn't count 'em.
If Heaven is real...... well, Hell......... :D

And for 13 years with same lady until we married 14 years ago.

I think that folks who marry without knowledge of each other take a big risk.
Very true. Some times you learn the hard way about that.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Very true. Some times you learn the hard way about that.
Yeah. True.
And folks who are pressured in to marrying before partner-knowledge can so often discover that they've made a big mistake, and there's the bust-up of another household.

And I don't really understand this 'it' word 'moral' or it's opposite. They're both mumbo-jumbo words to me.

A couple choosing how to enjoy their partnership is a private matter, and the only wickedness out there is when any hypocrites choose to judge how they both live.

It's meddling, interference and manipulation, all this bull-dust about sexual 'morals'.

*thumps table*

Skwim

Veteran Member
Are you sure that Tony wasn't lying to save your feelings? Maybe he didn't like that you sang "I've Got a Tiger by the Tail" after it was over and was just too kind to say.
Tony's just a spokes model for my partner. It was she who paid him to say GRRREAT!. That's how GRRREAT she thought I was, and FYI, Tony doesn't come cheap.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Tons of it and Still not married :D

Overall I don't regret it. It's natural and by the time I figure out who the right person is, the frustration/désillusion would have been unbearable
So yeah not much to regret

Aum Namah Shivaya

Skwim

Veteran Member
Amazing.

26 hours after posting the OP and we find out that only 8.3% of the respondents have never had premarital sex. And of those that have only 14% (3 out of 22) regret it. Now we don't know the religious makeup of the 22, but I have to believe it includes more Christians who thumb their nose at god's idea of fornication than the regretful 3. To which I say

upload_2019-8-2_10-53-1.jpeg

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Let's see.....premarital (before marriage), non-marital (no marriage involved), post-marital (after divorce), co-marital (while married to each other), extra-marital (while each married to other people, or while one or the other was married to someone else and other single).

I don't regret any of them.