• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I got married!!!

Cordoba

Assalamo Alaikom

Congratulations brother

Baraka Allah Lakouma,
wa baraka Alaikoma
wa jama'a baynakuma fi kheir

May Allah give you baraka and bless your marriage and your family

Ameen

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Masha'Allah :)
Alf mabrooooook brother....
بارك الله لكما وبارك عليكم وجمع بينكما في خير

maro

muslimah
finally..you have been engaged since i ever known you :D

Congratulations Faisal . you deserve all the best ,bro :)

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yep, i finally got married. I never thought that this day would ever come but it did, lol. Between you and me, till now i have a doubt that i did. :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Thanks everyone! :)

My joy for you has been hampered only by my profound thoughts of compassion for the poor, but noble, lady who has agreed to sacrifice herself by becoming your beloved wife. Such a tragedy!

(I kid! I kid!)

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My joy for you has been hampered only by my profound thoughts of compassion for the poor, but noble, lady who has agreed to sacrifice herself by becoming your beloved wife. Such a tragedy!

(I kid! I kid!)

Sometimes she suffer from a sudden shock at my philosophical and sometimes romantic view of the world. :p She is more realstic than me so i thank God for sending her to me so she can keep the balance. Really, poor her for marrying me. :D

haha just remember akhi even if your wife refuses to cook, you MUST feed her, so take cooking classes in case eh? :)

Well, you reminded of a conversation i had few years back with my friends when we were still in the university. They were discussing about whether it was the duties of wives to cook and do the laundry or not.

One of them was so sure that it was the wife duty to do all the house work, then i reminded him how Prophet Mohammed was cooking, fixing his clothes and his shoes by himself although his wives or servants could easily and happily do so. He said well, that doesn't mean it wasn't the duty of his wife to do so.

I said ok, let's go to an islamic court and complain that your wife doesn't cook for you or do the house work and see what the judge would say to you! he got so angry at that and claimed that we were so idealists. We told him it would be so nice of the wife to help with all that as long as she is just a housewife and you were the provider, but she is not "obliged" to do so. After that he said, i'm not getting married if she won't do that for me after a whole day of work ha ha. We told him it was just the norm that she would do it and sometimes it was just driven by culture, not religion.

After that he was so frustrated and so shocked that he was speechless when we mentioned that if his wife refused to breast-fed his babies that he was obliged to pay another woman who was willing to do so. :D

Last edited:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Well, you reminded of a conversation i had few years back with my friends when we were still in the university. They were discussing about whether it was the duties of wives to cook and do the laundry or not.

One of them was so sure that it was the wife duty to do all the house work, then i reminded him how Prophet Mohammed was cooking, fixing his clothes and his shoes by himself although his wives or servants could easily and happily do so. He said well, that doesn't mean it wasn't the duty of his wife to do so.

I said ok, let's go to an islamic court and complain that your wife doesn't cook for you or do the house work and see what the judge would say to you! he got so angry at that and claimed that we were so idealists. We told him it would be so nice of the wife to help with all that as long as she is just a housewife and you were the provider, but she is not "obliged" to do so. After that he said, i'm not getting married if she won't do that for me after a whole day of work ha ha. We told him it was just the norm that she would do it and sometimes it was just driven by culture, not religion.

After that he was so frustrated and so shocked that he was speechless when we mentioned that if his wife refused to breast-fed his babies that he was obliged to pay another woman who was willing to do so. :D

ha ha lol, funniest thing i've read in ages.:D

congratulations on your marriage brother, may Allah bless your marriage.