• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I and the father are one.

101G

Is this what you believe:View attachment 76240
you can take that diagram and throw it in the trash.
Screenshot 1.png

ONLY one Person in the ECHAD

101G.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
GINOLJC, to all.
No, the figurative speech was the TRUTH, for "BELIEF" is not figurative. did you not hear? John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."
so, is the Lord Jesus resurrection is figurative? ... (smile). ... :cool:
101G.
No, the figurative use of the temple is what is figurative.
Jesus was resurrected by his God
God resurrected dead Jesus back to his pre-human spirit body. Notice the word ' spirit ' for resurrected Jesus at 1st Peter 3:18 B
That spirit body is what appeared in front of Jesus' God at Hebrews 9:24

101G

God resurrected dead Jesus back to his pre-human spirit body.
U, U, U, Listen Jesus body died, this is the "FIRST DEATH". not the spirit, but the body. listen and Learn. James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." UNDERSTAND NOW?

101G.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
U, U, U, Listen Jesus body died, this is the "FIRST DEATH". not the spirit, but the body. listen and Learn. James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." UNDERSTAND NOW?

101G.
ALL of Jesus died otherwise there would have been No need for a resurrection.
The living do Not need a resurrection
James also said at James 2:17 that faith by itself is dead without works.
Not credulity (blind faith) but faith/confidence based on Scripture as Jesus taught that Scripture is religious truth - John 17:17
Having faith/confidence in Jesus being resurrected - Romans 5:18-19; Romans 4:24 ( Notice the word " if...." in verse 24 )
Resurrected from death's unconscious sleep - John 11:11-14; Psalm 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5
ALL of Jesus thus traded places with ALL of you - Hebrews 2:9

101G

the resurrection is of the body. the spirit return to God. which do not die. remember there are two death....... this is basic bible study

101G.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
the resurrection is of the body. the spirit return to God. which do not die. remember there are two death....... this is basic bible study

101G.
Sure there are two (2) deaths.
No resurrection from the ' second death ' - Rev. 21:8
Sinner Satan also ends up in ' second death ' (Rev. 21:8) because Jesus destroys Satan - Hebrews 2:14 B.
A neuter "it" is not a gender.
Like God's spirit "it" (Numbers 11:17,25) also our spirit is a neuter "it" according to Ecclesiastes 12:7 B
Modern versions often removed "it" to he or him but just as a car or a ship can be referred to as a ' she ' they remain a neuter "it".

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
ERROR, and mistake, down right IGNORANT. did the Church rise the third day? ... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my how IGNORANT...... no he was not speaking of the Church. let the Lord Jesus say what he was speaking of. LISTEN and LEARN. John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

now, no one cannot be that IGNORANT in understanding. no church was risen in three days. and one more component. the Holy Spirit was not even given yet. the body of believers are in, in, in, the Holy Spirit. and that did not happen until Pentecost. see how IGNORANT men make the REAL church look bad because of their own LACK of KNOWLEDGE.... my God this is what TRUE Christians have to put up with on a daily bases.

so you're reproved there.

that church was torn down, and three days later Jesus was resurrected. ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT. NOW IF YOU CONTUINE WITH IGNORANCE LIKE THIS, THERE IS NO NEED TO TALK ANY FURTHER. the Lord Jesus said, "I WILL... FUTURE TENSE BUILD", and what he built and is build is Spiritual. that temple that he spoke of in John 2 was NATURAL.... NOT SPIRITUAL. for the Church to come ... the Gates of hell shall not prevail against it. meaning never destroyed. but this temple/Body in John 2 was prevailed aganist, and destroyed. see how IGNORANT ypu're.
reproved again.

I been saying that JESUS is an "ECHAD" of himself.... Oh my Lord .... when will they Learn?

don't you know what soapy... take a bible study course ok. no put down, but an observation.

101G
Did you get training at a scam centre?

I see you are refusing to answer the question I asked you - that, and getting angry, are classic scan techniques…

Soapy

you can take that diagram and throw it in the trash.
View attachment 76241
ONLY one Person in the ECHAD

101G.
So you have created a new religion?

Satan sure is a master deceiver, and you have been recruited as a senior capo!

Tell me this, then: If jesus is the Spirit of God, then what is the ‘Another Advocator’ that Jesus said would take his place after Jesus is taken up to Heaven by the Father - who you say is Jesus… he raised himself up to Heaven to sit at his own right hand…! Yes?

And expand on that idea got me, please. After he is seated next to himself, he gives his power to himself to rule for a thousand years… then he hands back power to himself…! Yes?

101G

Sure there are two (2) deaths.
No resurrection from the ' second death ' - Rev. 21:8
Sinner Satan also ends up in ' second death ' (Rev. 21:8) because Jesus destroys Satan - Hebrews 2:14 B.
A neuter "it" is not a gender.
Like God's spirit "it" (Numbers 11:17,25) also our spirit is a neuter "it" according to Ecclesiastes 12:7 B
Modern versions often removed "it" to he or him but just as a car or a ship can be referred to as a ' she ' they remain a neuter "it".
where do you get God, who is Spirit, as an "IT" at in your scriptures above?

you said, "Modern versions often removed "it" to he or him but just as a car or a ship can be referred to as a ' she ' they remain a neuter "it"." THAT'S NOT GENDER, THAT'S FUNCTION. now if it's not in "USE", then it's neutral. as with anything else. as a Body without a spirit can be rendered neutral.

now as for GENDER, the character or characteristics or features, may or may not apply.

101G.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
The living do Not need a resurrection
James also said at James 2:17 that faith by itself is dead without works.
Not credulity (blind faith) but faith/confidence based on Scripture as Jesus taught that Scripture is religious truth - John 17:17
Having faith/confidence in Jesus being resurrected - Romans 5:18-19; Romans 4:24 ( Notice the word " if...." in verse 24 )
Resurrected from death's unconscious sleep - John 11:11-14; Psalm 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5
ALL of Jesus thus traded places with ALL of you - Hebrews 2:9
Good point there.

101G

So you have created a new religion?
did I?
Satan sure is a master deceiver, and you have been recruited as a senior capo!
you say.... (smile).... :oops: LOL, LOL, LOL.
Tell me this, then: If jesus is the Spirit of God, then what is the ‘Another Advocator’ that Jesus said would take his place after Jesus is taken up to Heaven by the Father - who you say is Jesus… he raised himself up to Heaven to sit at his own right hand…! Yes?
sure, the advocate is Jesus the Holy Spirit.... Listen and Learn. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

the term "advocate" here is the Greek word,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822
COMFORTER? yes, as in John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

see that term "another" it's the Greek word,
G243 ALLOS. "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. ANOTHER of the same "Sort" is the same one person. how do 101G know this? another is the "numerical difference" of the same person describe as the FIRST and the LAST, the BEGINNING and the END, the Alpha and the Omega. or as the "FATHER, and the SON". the same ... "Sort", the same ONE PERSON only in an "ECHAD" of equal share of himself. .... this is too easy not to understand.

now my source for "Advocate" is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

and for the term "ANOTHER", the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

and for the term "Sort", one can used the Online dictionary at dictionary.com .... Definition of sort | Dictionary.com

you need to be taught in the word of God, instead of acting like you know the Word of God.

101G.

101G

did his spirit rise... if so, book chapter and verse please. that's all no comment, just book chapter and verse please.....

I'll be looking for your answer.

101G.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
you said, "Modern versions often removed "it" to he or him but just as a car or a ship can be referred to as a ' she ' they remain a neuter "it"." THAT'S NOT GENDER, THAT'S FUNCTION. now if it's not in "USE", then it's neutral. as with anything else. as a Body without a spirit can be rendered neutral.
now as for GENDER, the character or characteristics or features, may or may not apply.
101G.
God is a Spirit person and Spirit person Jesus appeared in front of his God - Hebrews 9:24
God sends forth His spirit ( Not a person ) - Psalm 104:30
KJV uses the word ' itself' at Romans 8:16 and Romans 8:26 ( New translations took the liberty to change itself to he or himself )
God did Not place Himself but rather His spirit at Numbers 11:17; Numbers 11:25 ( it )
Just as our spirit is also an "it "at Ecclesiastes 12:7 B

Please notice where God's spirit is located at Job 27:3 ______________

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
did his spirit rise... if so, book chapter and verse please. that's all no comment, just book chapter and verse please.....

I'll be looking for your answer.

101G.
Resurrected Jesus was resurrected in a spirit body (Not physical ) 1st Peter 3:18; 1st Timothy 3:16; 1st Corinthians 15:50
Like us and God's spirit, I find Jesus' spirit is an "it" and Not a person.- Ecclesiastes 12:7 B
God pours out Not Himself but His spirit - Proverbs 1:23
Just like at Pentecost at Acts 2:17-18 'pour out '

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
101G.
God is a Spirit person. God pours out His spirit which is Not a person - Psalm 104:29-30; Acts 2:17-18
God does Not send out Himself, but sends out the spirit of His mouth ( His word/ breath ) - Psalm 33:6
Thus there is a difference between Spirit and spirit.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
the resurrection is of the body. the spirit return to God. which do not die......................

101G.
Cars and ships are 'its' but often referred to as a ' she ' and they do Not go on after they 'die'.
Our spirit is Not a he or a her but an " it " - Ecclesiastes 12:7 B
Like the car or ship our "it" is Not a living person.
As a foreclosed house (it) does Not move but it is simply returned back to the owner's hands.
So, our 'it' returns to God's safe hands until Resurrection Day.- John 6:40,44
Meaning: Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day of governing over Earth for one-thousand years.
When the righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected - Acts 24:15 - (KJV uses just and unjust )

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Question for @101G - do you think that Jesus was covered with human flesh and then that died when Jesus was killed and then he got a new cover? I mean, do you believe something of Jesus continued living after "he," (or his fleshly cover) died and then he got a new cover for himself? Otherwise -- what would happen, do you think, if Jesus had no cover?

Last edited:

Soapy

LOL, did you not hear?

101G.
I see you. The spirit sees you!

You have a right to believe what you want to believe but if you are debating then you need to respect a common source of information from which to interpret your view.

As it is, your ‘interpretation’ holds no validity as regards the common information source.

There is no information source that states or claims ‘Jesus’ (in any form) as ‘Spirit of God’ as in ‘The Holy Spirit’, nor ‘the Father’ as in ‘The Creator’, ‘The life giver’, ‘The bringer into being’).

What you are presenting is complete gloop!

Your aim is to create a new ‘101G’ belief and watch as (unlikely) persons become your disciples. Happily EVERYONE can see that your only purpose to doing and saying what you are saying is sheer maliciousness.

You may well present scriptures and show true context in some cases - but that’s the problem. Your aim is the old well known but often missed tactic of merging 95% truth with 5% falsity. The reader is taken in by the 95% truth but then ASSUMES the 5% left must also be true -WRONG!!!

Such presentations just frustrate and confuse those who want to read and hear and understand scriptures. Be it known that there is only one teacher with many pupils such as yourself, who desires to bring disrespect, delusion, untruth, contortions, devilry, opposition, misrepresentations, and such, to the truth of YAHWEH God and his Christ.

Oh, in addition, your mass responses serve only to raise your ‘Reply’ level statistics so you can worship your own name (avatar) on the forum!!

Soapy

did I?

you say.... (smile).... :oops: LOL, LOL, LOL.

sure, the advocate is Jesus the Holy Spirit.... Listen and Learn. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

the term "advocate" here is the Greek word,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822
COMFORTER? yes, as in John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

see that term "another" it's the Greek word,
G243 ALLOS. "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. ANOTHER of the same "Sort" is the same one person. how do 101G know this? another is the "numerical difference" of the same person describe as the FIRST and the LAST, the BEGINNING and the END, the Alpha and the Omega. or as the "FATHER, and the SON". the same ... "Sort", the same ONE PERSON only in an "ECHAD" of equal share of himself. .... this is too easy not to understand.

now my source for "Advocate" is the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

and for the term "ANOTHER", the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

and for the term "Sort", one can used the Online dictionary at dictionary.com .... Definition of sort | Dictionary.com

you need to be taught in the word of God, instead of acting like you know the Word of God.

101G.
So you are saying that there are two Jesus’s. You are saying that the first Jesus is an advocate and the second advocate is another (a second) Jesus?

And so when Jesus says, ‘I will send you another advocate to be with you forever’, you are saying that Jesus (1) is saying he will send another that is himself (Jesus 2)

Is that right?

But if the two are the same then how is it that the second Jesus ‘takes from’ what BELONGS to the first? Doesn’t that imply that Jesus 2 originally had LESS than Jesus 1?

But further, since Jesus 1 RECEIVES from the Father (whom you say is Jesus 0 - the first!) then there are THREE Jesus’!!!

Oh, I see what you mean, now!! You are claiming that ‘JESUS’ is the TITLE of the eternal ONE GOD (YAHWEH):
  • The Father … Jesus 0
  • The Son … Jesus 1
  • The Spirit of the Father … Jesus 2
Wow!!! Amazing!! Powerful!…… Rubbish!!!

That is just ‘Trinity 101G’… a new spin on trinitarianism mixed with Modalism. It’s no wonder you dismissed the question of whether you were expressing modalist ideology (and denying trinitarian diatribe)…

101G, you really have created a mess of a belief tantamount to a cult (if you would ever draw people to yourself - which, thank the true God you cannot!)

You are dangerous!!! Go back to the scriptures and stop trying to sell your own brand of devilry!