• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I and the father are one.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
LISTEN CAREFULLY: 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:" 1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." hello ......
101G.
Thank you for your reply.
I'll say READ CAREFULLY 1st Cor. 15 verse 1 because chapter 15 is directed to Jesus' ' brothers'
Please notice Matthew 25:40 is also in connection to Jesus' 'brothers' .
The figurative 'sheep' and 'goats' neither are those 'brothers'.
The ' brothers' are the ones who have that first or earlier resurrection - Rev. 20:6; 5:9-10
They will govern from heaven with Christ for one-thousand years over Earth; over earthly meek people who inherit the Earth.
To me Jesus' 'little flock ' are the ' brothers' or smaller number of persons out of righteous mankind.
Righteous mankind are Jesus' 'other sheep' or the larger number who can gain everlasting life on a paradisical Earth.

Yes, Luke 24:39 does say flesh and bones. (Jesus put to death in the flesh (physical) but made alive in the spirit (spirit body - 1st Peter 3:18 B )
In verses 36-37 of Luke 'surprise' resurrected 'spirit' Jesus appears because they imagined they were seeing Not Jesus but a spirit .
Remember: the disciples would not see a person's blood, just as we do not see a person's blood, but we can see flesh and can feel bones.
By appearing in a materialized body Jesus would put the disciples mind at ease that they were Not seeing an apparition but truly was resurrected.
Whereas, 1st Cor. chap. 15 is a different setting.
There is an order to the resurrection: verse 23 Christ first, then during at the separating time of Matthew 25:40,37 the ' brothers' are the ones resurrected with a spirit body as resurrected Jesus has and they will serve in heaven with Jesus. (Daniel 7:18; Luke 22:28-30)
The ' sheep ' can gain eternal physical life on Earth as being part of the humble meek to inherit the Earth - Psalm 37:9-11; Matt. 5:5
The later resurrection for the righteous and unrighteous ( KJV just and unjust ) is about a future earthly resurrection - Acts 24:15

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Verily, verily, verily, verily life is but a dream. Sha-boom, sha-boom!
But what ' life' ? Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the 'life'.
Not some temporary life but everlasting eternal life.
Life in Heaven for some, but for the majority life on Earth.- Matthew 5:5; Psalm 37:9-11
A beautiful paradisical Earth as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Those ruining the Earth will be brought to ruin - Rev. 11: 18 B
God will make wars to stop - Psalm 46:9
The ' sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth ' will rid the Earth of the wicked - Isaiah 11:3-4; Rev. 19:14-15
Jesus will bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Rev. 22:2
Healing to the point that No one will say, " I am sick ....." - Isaiah 33:24
Even enemy 'death' will be No more on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26 ; Isaiah 25:8

King Phenomenon

But what ' life' ? Jesus said he was the way, the truth and the 'life'.
Not some temporary life but everlasting eternal life.
Life in Heaven for some, but for the majority life on Earth.- Matthew 5:5; Psalm 37:9-11
A beautiful paradisical Earth as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.
Those ruining the Earth will be brought to ruin - Rev. 11: 18 B
God will make wars to stop - Psalm 46:9
The ' sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth ' will rid the Earth of the wicked - Isaiah 11:3-4; Rev. 19:14-15
Jesus will bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Rev. 22:2
Healing to the point that No one will say, " I am sick ....." - Isaiah 33:24
Even enemy 'death' will be No more on Earth - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26 ; Isaiah 25:8
Yep! Eternal! Bad a bing! ba da boom!

Muffled

Jesus in me
Wow, you must have had a great teacher for you to come to the conclusion that the spirit of God is spirit!!!

Are you only just waking up to reality? If yes, then that is mercifully great… but now build on the truth that the spirit of God is the power that God puts out to do His Will. A king merely needs to utter a command for the action in that command to be enacted.

God is king of Heaven, and what he says is enacted by His Spirit: He says:
  • ‘Let there be light!’ … And light appears…
  • ‘Let the waters be gathered up …’ And it is so…
  • ‘I will send My Servant to do My Will…’ and in time the servant appears…
All these things are the result of the actioning force of God - His spirit - His Will - His thought - His command!

Yes, there is no FLESH in the spirit of God. The flesh is a limiting factor associated with creation. Angels are created beings but do not have flesh as part of their being. They can assume a fleshly material outline when interacting with humanity in order not to frighten a human but such a form is temporary only.

God is spirit alone, and never assumes a fleshly form at any time. Why would He. He has millions of servants to do his bidding - to speak his words - to do his Will. Coming into his own creation would destroy it!
I believe my teacher, Jesus is the greatest of all.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Both God and pre-human heavenly Jesus were before Abraham - Gen. 1:26 - Jesus being part of the 'us'.
That does Not make Jesus as God because God had No beginning according to Psalm 90:2. (God existed before any beginning )
Whereas Jesus was Not before the beginning as his God was, rather pre-human Jesus was ' in ' the beginning but Not 'before' the beginning.

King James English uses the words "I am" at John 6:58 B but Not as a reference to Exodus but simply that Jesus existed before Abraham.
I existed before Abraham, I am before Abraham was.
What is that exactly?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
I believe my teacher, Jesus is the greatest of all.
Then why are you telling people that Jesus is God? Jesus never taught that!
If Jesus were God he would tell us to pray to him but he did not - Jesus taught that we should pray to God THROUGH him.

God is the greatest teacher… Jesus learnt from Him… and we from Jesus’ example.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Then why are you telling people that Jesus is God? Jesus never taught that!
If Jesus were God he would tell us to pray to him but he did not - Jesus taught that we should pray to God THROUGH him.

God is the greatest teacher… Jesus learnt from Him… and we from Jesus’ example.
....and Jesus instructed as to who to worship at John 4:23-24

101G

Yes, exactly: ‘Worship the Father’.
and JESUS is the Father, the Ordinal First. in the ECHAD.

now 101G put forth a challenge, to all. THE TERMINOLOGY, GOD. who and what is this term describing. question, "WHO RAISED UP THE Lord JESUS BODY?". listen, Acts 2:23 "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:" Acts 2:24 "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it."

"God" raised up the Lord's body correct. whom many calls the Father. now this, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (READ THAT VERSE AGAIN CAREFULLY). John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

and they believed what the Lord Jesus said, "John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." if so, why did the apostle Peter say on the day of Pentecost, and 101G quote, "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it." did not the apostle Peter believed what the Lord Jesus said? then that means the Lord JESUS, ........ if God was used as the "Father" in Acts 2:24 , then JESUS is the Father, who is God.

playtime is over. either one say I'm of God, then believe the scriptures, else keep one's mouth close.

101G

Soapy

and JESUS is the Father, the Ordinal First. in the ECHAD.

now 101G put forth a challenge, to all. THE TERMINOLOGY, GOD. who and what is this term describing. question, "WHO RAISED UP THE Lord JESUS BODY?". listen, Acts 2:23 "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:" Acts 2:24 "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it."

"God" raised up the Lord's body correct. whom many calls the Father. now this, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (READ THAT VERSE AGAIN CAREFULLY). John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

and they believed what the Lord Jesus said, "John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." if so, why did the apostle Peter say on the day of Pentecost, and 101G quote, "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it." did not the apostle Peter believed what the Lord Jesus said? then that means the Lord JESUS, ........ if God was used as the "Father" in Acts 2:24 , then JESUS is the Father, who is God.

playtime is over. either one say I'm of God, then believe the scriptures, else keep one's mouth close.

101G
You are operating under a delusion - a scam spell.
  • ‘God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.’ (Acts 2:32)
  • “Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.” (Acts 2:33)
What do you think of those two verses?

101G

You are operating under a delusion - a scam spell.
  • ‘God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.’ (Acts 2:32)
  • “Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.” (Acts 2:33)
What do you think of those two verses?
here what 101G believe. John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." the Lord Jesus cannot LIE, so tell us, who raised up the Lord Jesus body?

\101G

101G

well soapy. that John chapter 2 put a crimp in your IGNORANT statement..... :cool:
\
101G

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
..............and they believed what the Lord Jesus said, "John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." if so, why did the apostle Peter say on the day of Pentecost, and 101G quote, "Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it." did not the apostle Peter believed what the Lord Jesus said? then that means the Lord JESUS, ........ if God was used as the "Father" in Acts 2:24 , then JESUS is the Father, who is God...........................101G
Jesus was using 'figurative speech' when referring to the temple of his body (John 2:21; Matt. 16:21; Luke 24:7,21,26 )
Jesus was resurrected by His Father (Life Giver) back in his pre-human spirit body, a body Not made by hands like the temple at Jerusalem.
Galatians 1:1 informs us that the resurrection of Jesus is ascribed to the Father and Not the Son.
A spirit body made (aka built) by his Father, his God - Rev. 3:12; Acts 2:24; 1st Peter 3:18.
Remember even the using of a building as being applied to a body goes back to the creation of Adam and Eve.
Jesus spirit body is what type of body dwells in the spirit heavens.
Of course, Jesus knew his faithful death would make Jesus responsible to his God for his being resurrected.
In other words, Jesus did Not raise himself independently of his Father but God was responsible for raising dead Jesus.
Peter believed God resurrected dead Jesus - Acts 10:40.
Paul agrees at Hebrews 13:20

Soapy

well soapy. that John chapter 2 put a crimp in your IGNORANT statement..... :cool:
\
101G
Not in the least. The ‘Temple’ that Jesus was talking about was the CHURCH, the congregation of believers.

After Jesus died, that ‘Church’ was torn down, in that the believers were scattered like bricks torn down from a demolished building.

Three days later, Jesus was resurrected and the church was reestablished when the disciples learned that he was alive.

You keep saying that Jesus is the Father - the Father was never dead nor can the temple of God ever my pulled down. The face of the temple (Jesus’ death) may be ‘pulled down’… but not the structure (God’s word).

101G, what do you get from opposing the truth?

What do you say about these two verses:
  • God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.’ (Acts 2:32)

Last edited:

Soapy

\
101G
Is this what you believe:
1683110830563.png

101G

Jesus was using 'figurative speech' when referring to the temple of his body (John 2:21; Matt. 16:21; Luke 24:7,21,26 )
GINOLJC, to all.
No, the figurative speech was the TRUTH, for "BELIEF" is not figurative. did you not hear? John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

so, is the Lord Jesus resurrection is figurative? ... (smile). ... :cool:

101G.

101G

Not in the least. The ‘Temple’ that Jesus was talking about was the CHURCH, the congregation of believers.
ERROR, and mistake, down right IGNORANT. did the Church rise the third day? ... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my how IGNORANT...... no he was not speaking of the Church. let the Lord Jesus say what he was speaking of. LISTEN and LEARN. John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

now, no one cannot be that IGNORANT in understanding. no church was risen in three days. and one more component. the Holy Spirit was not even given yet. the body of believers are in, in, in, the Holy Spirit. and that did not happen until Pentecost. see how IGNORANT men make the REAL church look bad because of their own LACK of KNOWLEDGE.... my God this is what TRUE Christians have to put up with on a daily bases.

so you're reproved there.
After Jesus died, that ‘Church’ was torn down, in that the believers were scattered like bricks torn down from a demolished building.

Three days later, Jesus was resurrected and the church was reestablished when the disciples learned that he was alive.
that church was torn down, and three days later Jesus was resurrected. ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT. NOW IF YOU CONTUINE WITH IGNORANCE LIKE THIS, THERE IS NO NEED TO TALK ANY FURTHER. the Lord Jesus said, "I WILL... FUTURE TENSE BUILD", and what he built and is build is Spiritual. that temple that he spoke of in John 2 was NATURAL.... NOT SPIRITUAL. for the Church to come ... the Gates of hell shall not prevail against it. meaning never destroyed. but this temple/Body in John 2 was prevailed aganist, and destroyed. see how IGNORANT ypu're.
reproved again.
You keep saying that Jesus is the Father - the Father was never dead nor can the temple of God ever my pulled down. The face of the temple (Jesus’ death) may be ‘pulled down’… but not the structure (God’s word).
I been saying that JESUS is an "ECHAD" of himself.... Oh my Lord .... when will they Learn?
101G, what do you get from opposing the truth?

What do you say about these two verses:
  • God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.’ (Acts 2:32)
don't you know what soapy... take a bible study course ok. no put down, but an observation.

101G