• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I am sharing my space with a bobcat, a few raccoons, a bunch of lizards, and a whole mess of these tiny little frogs (or they're sharing their space with me).

edit: and a bunch of coyotes, but they're not near as sociable as all of the above.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I understand it is perfectly reasonable for lizards and frogs to be about and raccoons often live nearby to raid the trash but how is it there is a bobcat present?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I understand it is perfectly reasonable for lizards and frogs to be about and raccoons often live nearby to raid the trash but how is it there is a bobcat present?

He didn't explain himself and I thought it best not to ask too many questions right off. :p

Beautiful creature though. Grey with black spots and some brindle here and there. About the size of a small dalmatian.

(see if I can get this pic to post:)

bobcat.jpg

Looked like this except for the colors.

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
I can't think of an "I am", so will you settle for what I do?

I play seven musical instruments and speak two and a half languages.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I can't think of an "I am", so will you settle for what I do?

I play seven musical instruments and speak two and a half languages.

I am thinking you are what God intended for the brain to do! I am sorry I can't say the same for myself. Alas!

Alceste

Vagabond
I am thinking you are what God intended for the brain to do! I am sorry I can't say the same for myself. Alas!

I must be doing what God intended for MY brain to do, since I haven't been able to maintain a persistent interest in anything other than music, which has been a constant feature of my life since I was 2. In a way, languages are an extension of my interest in music.

If you ask my family, though, God probably wanted me to be a lawyer or something.