• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
4consideration might be posting naked. I say why not? It is cold here. I am not so pleased to go about naked. I must work on that!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I must be doing what God intended for MY brain to do, since I haven't been able to maintain a persistent interest in anything other than music, which has been a constant feature of my life since I was 2. In a way, languages are an extension of my interest in music.

If you ask my family, though, God probably wanted me to be a lawyer or something.

The Joy of Not Working is a book. Lawyers work hard, they have to work often and they make a lot of money, usually. But money does not make a person happy. Music makes a person happy and adds another dimension to life. Language can be used to understand people better. I am jealous but not green ...I like your picture too.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am finding out that fragrance lasts a long long time. I was at the auction again. No one wanted the vintage fragrance so I got it for $1.00 plus 10% and tax. $1.15. It is actually still good and some of the boxes and bottles are pretty.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I am a figment of Quagmire's imagination.

Or visa versa.

We've never really sorted that out.

Alceste

Vagabond
All at the same time? :eek:

Lol, in Cuba I spoke the two and a half languages at the same time with the locals. They spoke fluent Spanish and some English and French. I spoke fluent English and French and some Spanish, so between those the languages we could get along pretty well, sometimes using all three in a single sentence.

Music wise, alas, I have to play them all one at a time, although sometimes with my band I get to switch in the middle of a song. :D

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am getting somewhat manic which leads to somewhat silly. I should stop posting for a while! I had a good day. Thanks to you both.... LOL I am very pleased to have two compliments in one day!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Really? I am sorry. Ridicule is not conducive to growth I am thinking.

To laugh at is equal to ridicule (not good)
To laugh when nobody else thinks it's funny (can be good OR bad I am guessing)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Friendly ridicule is fun!
Besides, humor is about pain.
I stand ready to entertain my frineds.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Friendly ridicule is sometimes misunderstood. If it comes from one personality it is bad. If the same comes from another personality it is good.

I am entertained by you. Thank you.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I am covered in sweat and a little annoyed that the coffee shop I stop at on the way here doubled their price on a thermos-full.

Other than that I am glad to be in a nice air-conditioned library sitting at my favorite computer station.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am wondering about the heat. Inna tree in Australia are you? OK so I look it up. It' ain't rocket science and I see California. It must be Southern California. It is cold in Maine. I love this place!