• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am thinking rocket science is my favorite overused cliche. I shall never part from it no matter how unpopular it shall be and make me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am planning to deliver an engine to a museum in PA on Wednesday.
(I know everyone is so jealous!)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I am wondering about the heat. Inna tree in Australia are you? OK so I look it up. It' ain't rocket science and I see California. It must be Southern California. It is cold in Maine. I love this place!

We're having a minor heat wave: got up to 88 today (no breeze) and I left home right about high noon. I only have to ride my bike about a mile, but about 2 blocks of it is this monster hill (nice on the way home though). :p

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I changed my religion from Christian to non religious seeker because twenty years of observing Christianity has proved to me I am not fitting and have not found one Christian person that tolerates me. So I am not.

Oh ya, and because I posted by mistake on a blue thread:eek:

Last edited:

Rakhel

I am frustrated that I have laryngitis.
My loudest scream still comes out as a whisper.

Either that or I sound like a strangled cat

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am wondering about what is the worst thing and the best thing about Asperger's Syndrome for you (is there a best thing about it?).

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have not been diagnosed having Asperger's Syndrome but I have symptoms of it. If I have it, there is something good about it for me. It is difficult for me to communicate and many people give up trying to understand me. That is bad. But what is good about it is I try very hard in my own head to make sense. And I do. LOL! I suppose it is most important to understand one's self. I think I understand myself because I am left alone with myself often. I like being alone.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
I am wondering about what is the worst thing and the best thing about Asperger's Syndrome for you (is there a best thing about it?).

The worst thing is that it doesn't help in relationships. I know me and my fiance have had a few arguments that, had I not had Asperger's, wouldn't have ever happened. The best thing? You have one subject that you know you know more in than anyone else. :p

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes. I have unfortunate experiences about arguments that were caused by misunderstanding. They're the worst kind I think.

It is my opinion I know the spirit that wrote scripture more than anyone else that I know. What are you best at I am wondering?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am bored and sometimes I wonder if I am boring.

Sam Harris has something to say about that I bet.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am planning to work outside today.
But for the moment, some posters here demand that I annoy them.

Wirey

Fartist
I am what your wife daydreams about when she sees you in your underwear. It's a curse being beautiful.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am what your wife daydreams about when she sees you in your underwear. It's a curse being beautiful.
It's true.
This is Wirey....in flying mode.
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I like brains over brawn.

I am worried every time a message notice appears. Uh, your welcome. Thank you back!