• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am the man of prophecy

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A perfect example of the above! I have provided so much evidence that several users have complained about it and an admin threatened me over being 'spammy'. So what is it? Too much of not enough or both? Meanwhile, there is not a single shred of evidence of any coherent argument of any sort against my claim. Clearly, you don't understand the concept of evidence.
It's that it was miles long with not even an inch of depth.
Yet again, show me a single power I have that any other human isn't capable of.
I don't believe you any power. But you claim you do.
Meanwhile, I actually have a book and chapter 1 contains many links. See page 1.
I have a chapter 1 without links.
Robes are considered normal clothes in the past. People wore coats over the top of them. John the Baptist is specifically referenced as wearing an inside out animal skin coat on top of his robe. If people just wore robes and no coats, then wouldn't they get very cold in winter, especially when the Middle East gets very cold at night?
This is a problem, because it says robes, but you are changing it to something else.
How has Steve Irwin or Rupert Murdoch actually changed the world in any way?
Steven Irwin inspired people and his death came as a global tragedy. Rupert Murdoch owns tons of major media outlets, including Fox News. Murdoch is also one of the most powerful people in the world.
That is a false world map and you know it.
As long as it gets the land masses right, there is no false map. What I posted is a Japanese-centered map, as opposed to your West-centered map. There are a few more maps even.
Madagascar is not in the East. Japan is in the East but not the far East and only an island. Yet Australia is in the far East, and is an entire continent of its own. If you're going to refer to 'a far off land', you're talking about a large land mass separate from everything else.
If a robe can be a suit, why not?
If Christianity changed his story and made him out to be the man of prophecy, then why did they match his story so poorly with the prophecies?
Lack of understanding at all levels involved or bridging the Gospels to the Tanakh, political/social purposes, and a bit of personal feelings. Most people couldn't read then, anyways.
You would have expected them to invent stories up to fulfil the prophecies. The fact that they don't, is evidence that he was real.
That they don't proves nothing.

Frater Sisyphus

Contradiction, irrationality and disorder
I wish Terran gave more emphasis to the anonymous-side of things, rather than the alleged prophecy.

This thread has contrarily given me a lot to think about not only with this forum but the way we categorize our evidences.

On one side, there is the claims made about being Jeremy Martin being the founder of Anonymous and significant legal and international troubles with authorities over illegal (ignoring moral judgement) activities often involving either information or protests and much more.

Now, this side of things is clearly more easier to believe on a basis of 'realism', that internet forums would be the kind of location such an individual may try to spread the word around about being in such a state with the government etc.

But then the millions of paragraphs of paragraphs about an alleged prophecy (even if it is or might be or might not be or isn't or was true) feel either a throw-off, satire, delusion or.....truth.

I'm not going to mindlessly comment on the prophecy stuff (which at the very least was interesting to read and nothing else) but the connections between that and the original claims feel quite tenuous, trying to work out the motivation or purpose of this thread - under the assumption that the original claim about Anonymous are true.

Otherwise, I did not dislike this thread but some of our regular's comments here negatively surprised me :facepalm:

Frater Sisyphus

It's not a physical place you can actually go to. It's all cgi.

So you haven't? :laughing:

The memes are less funny than the actual place, politics and pre-internationalization culture there is really crazy. NZ isn't much different from Aussie and the USA, though it's more like what Canada is to the USA. In general, one of the safer or saner countries in the long-run actually.

I'm surprised you said nothing about "Sheepshagging" which was a popular NZ stereotype because of the farming and horticulture emphasis there (outside of Tourism)

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
So you haven't? :laughing:

The memes are less funny than the actual place, politics and pre-internationalization culture there is really crazy. NZ isn't much different from Aussie and the USA, though it's more like what Canada is to the USA. In general, one of the safer or saner countries in the long-run actually.

I'm surprised you said nothing about "Sheepshagging" which was a popular NZ stereotype because of the farming and horticulture emphasis there (outside of Tourism)
Pffft, yeah, well if they're so real, how come they have the wrong number of stars in the Southern Cross on their flag, huh?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Prove you were there for 18 months? I bet you can't.

Heh...not to your satisfaction, I bet. Spent about 4 months living in a place called Mount Maunganui, then another 15 months living in Auckland. Like, right in the middle of Auckland.
(Quay St, for any locals)

Even asked my now wife to marry me whilst I was living there.

Frater Sisyphus

Heh...not to your satisfaction, I bet. Spent about 4 months living in a place called Mount Maunganui, then another 15 months living in Auckland. Like, right in the middle of Auckland.

The BOP is an interesting place, Auckland is good for the occasional visit. Rotarua is mainly meh, same with Hamilton. Wellington is great (I went to uni for a little while there). It is a very suburban country in general (like most countries in the world), despite how much iconic rural farmland there is there (hence why Peter Jackson decided to use it as film spot, even after he moved to Hollywood with Middle Earth! - Yes, Sir Peter is a Kiwi).

I've never been to the South Island, though I know a lot of people who have lived at Christchurch at some point (the earthquake back in 2011 changed things a lot down there in the last 7 years). The South is often seen as the 'wild-land' aka, the half-deserted dark gloomy woods where strange things happen and people disappear on long hikes etc - also the place where they have that infamous Gloriavale cult, did that ever make international news? It really reminds me of Heaven's Gate, except for it isn't a death-cult but a highly de-individualized authoritarian little town which is bound to break at some point.

But yeah, North Island is great - if you're a tourist at any point, go there! You'll feel at home again :joycat:

Kangaroo Feathers

What transparently made up gibberish words. "Auck-land"? Orcs are as made up as hobbits. "Auckland" is as make believe as "fairyland"
More Weta CGI, no doubt.

Frater Sisyphus

"Oh yeah! Let's build our tourism industry around mud that smells of farts, and for a follow up, people can throw themselves off a 90 metre bridge!" :the tourism board of no real country anywhere, ever.

You're not wrong there :flushed:
I've been there enough to know, amazingly the geysers are somehow popular :joycat:

Well they look cool but it doesn't make up for the farty-salty stench :glomp2:

Kangaroo Feathers

You're not wrong there :flushed:
I've been there enough to know, amazingly the geysers are somehow popular :joycat:

Well they look cool but it doesn't make up for the farty-salty stench :glomp2:
Also, how does an alleged "island" end up populated by FLIGHTLESS birds? Major plot hole. Completely wrecks the suspension of disbelief.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
The BOP is an interesting place, Auckland is good for the occasional visit. Rotarua is mainly meh, same with Hamilton. Wellington is great (I went to uni for a little while there). It is a very suburban country in general (like most countries in the world), despite how much iconic rural farmland there is there (hence why Peter Jackson decided to use it as film spot, even after he moved to Hollywood with Middle Earth! - Yes, Sir Peter is a Kiwi).

I've never been to the South Island, though I know a lot of people who have lived at Christchurch at some point (the earthquake back in 2011 changed things a lot down there in the last 7 years). The South is often seen as the 'wild-land' aka, the half-deserted dark gloomy woods where strange things happen and people disappear on long hikes etc - also the place where they have that infamous Gloriavale cult, did that ever make international news? It really reminds me of Heaven's Gate, except for it isn't a death-cult but a highly de-individualized authoritarian little town which is bound to break at some point.

But yeah, North Island is great - if you're a tourist at any point, go there! You'll feel at home again :joycat:

Toured around a lot while I was over there, both due to the nature of my work, and just to see as much as possible. Both the Bay of Plenty and the Coromandels were pretty, and I'd agree that the South is quite different (but stunning).

Went back last year for Beervana Craft beer festival in Wellington, loved it.

A Vestigial Mote

Because it is evidence, and I have extensive samples of it, and not a single one of you has been able to refute a single sample of it.
I don't understand how you can't see that it refutes itself. Take, for example, some of your tidbits from the "pastelink.net" site. Your examples of your coding. In your story, you mention being on teams that were working on advanced AI. Stuff that you said the government was keen on taking advantage of to build up profiles on "everyone," and eventually use it to preemptively arrest people before they had committed crimes... anyway, you made yourself out to be this amazing coder, or at the very least hinted you had quite the skill set in software design. And yet, what did you link as your examples?

• A "Matrix shooting game", which is nothing more than a video of a Matrix-style green character "rain" with an occasional blip/shot that hits one of the characters.
  • A "Toolbelt game" that is nothing more than (mostly) stolen (and poorly cropped-out) graphics of a toolbelt-ish looking screen, which, when clicked leads to screens of the "tools", with some further animations and graphics.
  • The "Anonymous Logo generator" - which did nothing but swap background images and colors on the Anonymous logo you have been touting as your creation. On that video, I found it particularly amusing that you felt the need to put up text on the video blaming the lag seen in the software on the video-capture.
  • There's an IRC client installer video - but that's just a video showing how to install a file.

And finally (since those were all actually only videos) you give an "example of [your] coding"... which is a screen-shot of what looks like nothing more than a brute-force assignment of pixels to color values. This all does the exact opposite of prove your proficiency in coding. These items are extremely mundane... especially the only actual coding example. If writing out every single statement you need to draw an image pixel-by-pixel is "coding," then I have been doing it wrong for years.

Seriously... you've supposedly been on teams coding advanced artificial intelligence, and the only pet-project you have on-hand to display your coding "skill" is a file of "echo" statements writing out brute-force graphics? I would have been more impressed with a screen-shot of a class declaration... or even a simple for-loop doing some form of work or another on variables.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I wish I were tech savvy...

but all I have is a code in my node.....

(sneeze)

business02.gif

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@Terran -

No low opinion of women?

One only need read your Chapter 44 on men and women to quickly realize that your view of women can, at best, be described as paternalistic. Even labeling it thus is extremely charitable.

Your chapter on feminism does nothing to bolster your case that you hold women in high regard.

I am neither a moderator nor an administrator on this forum, but I know of at least one other forum where you quickly wore out your welcome. It will be interesting to see how long you last here.