• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am the man of prophecy

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Welcome to RF. Small request. Could we get a more to the point ,condensed version of,,,,,,,,,,
That is the real question, isn't it? We've had pages of this... material... does anyone have any idea if there's an actual point he's trying to make?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Why does the word "trite" keep coming to mind as I peruse this thread? It's just so much overblown horse**** evidently written by a being who has accomplished little in their life and yet feels they are the centre of the universe. Narcissistic much?

Don't speak ill of the breast cancer awareness version of Doctor Manhattan.

Terran

Randi's challenge was far from a scam. For example he could show that he did have a million dollars set aside for this challenge. I doubt if your no name example could do so.

Nowhere do I claim to have paranormal abilities. I am not even relevant to the James Randi Challenge.

The glowing penis scene?

Doctor Manhattan's penis was deliberately made to be a modest size. He could have recreated a penis of any size, yet he chose a modest size. And he shows it publicly with no shame. This is because he is without ego. There is important symbolism in his penis, as well as every aspect of his character.

does anyone have any idea if there's an actual point he's trying to make?

I am the man of prophecy. I am here to engage in the fire of debate and reveal the truth in all things, including whether or not I am the man of prophecy. I am still waiting for a single argument against my claim.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I am the man of prophecy. I am here to engage in the fire of debate and reveal the truth in all things...

Oh good. I recently got my car washed and have misplaced my receipt for my complimentary second wash. Can you please reveal the truth in where it is?

kthxbai

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nowhere do I claim to have paranormal abilities. I am not even relevant to the James Randi Challenge.

Doctor Manhattan's penis was deliberately made to be a modest size. He could have recreated a penis of any size, yet he chose a modest size. And he shows it publicly with no shame. This is because he is without ego. There is important symbolism in his penis, as well as every aspect of his character.

I am the man of prophecy. I am here to engage in the fire of debate and reveal the truth in all things, including whether or not I am the man of prophecy. I am still waiting for a single argument against my claim.
I never said that you were relevant. @prophetofjustice simply seems to be a "kindred soul". He is the one that has an ax to grind with Randi.

A Vestigial Mote

t3YlUUR.jpg
I honestly think you believe that images like the above somehow make or strengthen your case. Amazing.

Kangaroo Feathers

I honestly think you believe that images like the above somehow make or strengthen your case. Amazing.
It really is hard to get one's head around how convincing delusions are. A psychiatric nurse once explained it to me thusly; "imagine someone tried to convince you that smartphones exist purely in your imagination, that in fact they don't exist, they've never existed, and that to be able to do what you say they can do would violate several well understood physical principles. Ok, that instant 'don't be ridiculous, of course smart phones exist' reaction and knowledge is how delusional people feel when you try to tell them their beliefs aren't real, because to them, they are every bit as real, every day mundane truth as smart phones are to you".

There's no point trying to understand the internal logic of a delusion, because the internal logic isn't logical by external logic. Think of the most ridiculous dream you've ever had. Remember how it made perfect sense while you were dreaming it? But once you wake up you couldn't even begin to explain it in a way that makes sense? Delusions are kind of like that, except you're awake.

Terran

Oh good. I recently got my car washed and have misplaced my receipt for my complimentary second wash. Can you please reveal the truth in where it is?

I don't claim to know everything. I claim to know the truth on every important topic. I don't have paranormal powers, as I already stated above. I am here to reveal the truth in all things in the fire of debate. If debate is possible over the location of your receipt, then debate can lead you to the answer. Show me a single point I can debate you over regarding your lost receipt. If you cannot, then the topic is not viable for debate and your lost receipt doesn't apply.

@prophetofjustice simply seems to be a "kindred soul".

I don't have a kindred soul.

I honestly think you believe that statements like that somehow make or strengthen your case.

wq5pQXT.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am not a megalomaniac. Show me a single example of where I have remotely been a megalomaniac. I may have power, but I do not pursue power. I have always had more than enough power than I need. My power comes through faith, but not faith as you understand it. Faith that can move mountains...
meg·a·lo·ma·ni·ac
ˌmeɡələˈmānēˌak/
noun
noun: megalomaniac; plural noun: megalomaniacs
a person who is obsessed with their own power.
Correct, minus the spew part. I am not religious. I do not follow religious tradition and I understand the concept of God far beyond the primitive and false traditional concept. There is no anomaly or contradiction in me, but a vast lack of understanding on your part even to what the very word God means.
a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
noun: atheist; plural noun: atheists
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
It either does or it doesn't. If you want to claim it doesn't, then provide evidence to back up your claim,
Insisting all these "prophecies" go back to you and going on about how special you are are symptomatic of things such as psychosis and schizophrenia.
If you lack the motivation to thoroughly examine something before criticising it
It's more that you gave a gigantic wall of texts about how you wish all these prophecies and special events relate to you. They don't. You're no different or better than any other human randomly pulled from the street.

Terran

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·ac
ˌmeɡələˈmānēˌak/
noun
noun: megalomaniac; plural noun: megalomaniacs
a person who is obsessed with their own power.

How am I obsessed with power? Again, I don't pursue power. I have a lot of power, more than I will ever need, more than I will ever show you.

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
noun: atheist; plural noun: atheists
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Not entirely true. The key missing here is context. The missing context being a personified deity. I neither confirm nor deny a deity. The word God is a vague word that can mean many things. I am an Atheist who argues for the existence of God in a context unknown to you.

Insisting all these "prophecies" go back to you and going on about how special you are are symptomatic of things such as psychosis and schizophrenia.

They either do or they don't refer to me. The topic is open for debate, and neither you nor anyone else has been able to provide a single argument against my claim. I make no reference to myself being 'special' in any way. Making baseless claims against people and baselessly accusing them of psychosis and schizophrenia, is a sign of psychosis and schizophrenia. But even if you or I did suffer from psychosis or schizophrenia (and I certainly don't), it has no bearing on the topic and does nothing to refute me. I could believe the moon is made of cheese, that still has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I am the man of prophecy. You are cross referencing a false claim you make against me, as justification for defeating another entirely different claim that has nothing to do with it. You do this because you don't have what it takes to legitimately refute me and deal with my argument directly. So you subversively, deceptively and illegitimately attack my argument from behind. by attacking my credibility. This is a common fallacy known as ad hominem.

It's more that you gave a gigantic wall of texts about how you wish all these prophecies and special events relate to you. They don't. You're no different or better than any other human randomly pulled from the street.

I have never expressed what my wishes are. I have never expressed a wish for the prophecies to be true. They simply are what they are. If they do not refer to me, then you need to do more than simply deny it. You need to provide an actual argument to back yourself up, and refute the extensive evidence that supports me. By refusing to do so, you are no better than any human randomly pulled off the street.

Kangaroo Feathers

How am I obsessed with power? Again, I don't pursue power. I have a lot of power, more than I will ever need, more than I will ever show you.

Not entirely true. The key missing here is context. The missing context being a personified deity. I neither confirm nor deny a deity. The word God is a vague word that can mean many things. I am an Atheist who argues for the existence of God in a context unknown to you.

They either do or they don't refer to me. The topic is open for debate, and neither you nor anyone else has been able to provide a single argument against my claim. I make no reference to myself being 'special' in any way. Making baseless claims against people and baselessly accusing them of psychosis and schizophrenia, is a sign of psychosis and schizophrenia. But even if you or I did suffer from psychosis or schizophrenia (and I certainly don't), it has no bearing on the topic and does nothing to refute me. I could believe the moon is made of cheese, that still has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I am the man of prophecy. You are cross referencing a false claim you make against me, as justification for defeating another entirely different claim that has nothing to do with it. You do this because you don't have what it takes to legitimately refute me and deal with my argument directly. So you subversively, deceptively and illegitimately attack my argument from behind. by attacking my credibility. This is a common fallacy known as ad hominem.

I have never expressed what my wishes are. I have never expressed a wish for the prophecies to be true. They simply are what they are. If they do not refer to me, then you need to do more than simply deny it. You need to provide an actual argument to back yourself up, and refute the extensive evidence that supports me. By refusing to do so, you are no better than any human randomly pulled off the street.
Let's try this. Why do you think these prophecies relate to you?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
How am I obsessed with power?
Because this whole thread has been about you and your alleged powers.
I am an Atheist who argues for the existence of God in a context unknown to you.
It doesn't even seem like you're arguing for "sexed up atheism," as Richard Dawkins calls it.
They either do or they don't refer to me.
They don't refer to you. Prophecies are so vague that anyone can point to some certain aspect and say it applies to anything. Which is pretty much the case with Biblical prophesy ("times of war" it says we shall have but we've always had wars), or those such as Nostradamus, which get thrown around everywhere all the while the predictive validity is 0% but after the fact people can say "see, it says it right here" even though, no, it doesn't say that right here.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

No one has used an ad hom against you. You do not appear to understand the concept. An example of an ad hom would be:

"You are crazy, therefore you are wrong".

What has been stated is that you are clearly wrong since you cannot support your claims and that you appear to be crazy. Those are merely observations, not ad homs.

Now you may be possibly saner than any person here. If that is the case you will be able to properly support your claims. I have a feeling that you will fail utterly to do so.

A Vestigial Mote

I honestly think you believe that statements like that somehow make or strengthen your case.

wq5pQXT.png
I see what you're trying to do there, but it isn't remotely the same in that I'm not the one trying to make what ends up being a pretty outlandish case. You're the one who needs to do the convincing, not me. And instead, you post pictures of a purple Dr. Manhattan shaking hands with JFK. The very fact that you TOOK THE TIME to create that photograph (all the while supposedly in a daring race to save mankind from the grips of an evil, conspiratorial bureaucracy) should be enough to inform anyone on the actual reality of your claims - including yourself. And don't pretend this is the only picture (or video) that you have posted like this. It is completely useless as either information or symbolism. It is nothing more than a hue-shifted re-hash of a fictitious character Photo-shopped into a photograph with a well-known target of conspiracy theorists.

Terran

Why do you think these prophecies relate to you?

Because the world's largest religion and to a lesser extent the world's second largest religion covering more than half of the world's population in total, believes that Jesus was the man of prophecy, yet he barely fulfilled any of the very prophecies he referred to fulfilling, and most of them are completely contradictory to Jesus. Meanwhile, every single Christian prophecy accurately describes me in extreme detail with absolutely no anomalies. But not only that, prophecies from all around the world, independent of each other, all tell stories that accurately depict me. Make no mistake, I haven't shown you the full extent of the prophecies about me. I have given you just a sample. I am not just some average Joe. I have been behind many of the events that have shaped the modern world.

Because this whole thread has been about you and your alleged powers

Can you quote a single power I have mentioned having?

It doesn't even seem like you're arguing for "sexed up atheism," as Richard Dawkins calls it.

I am beyond ideologies.

They don't refer to you.

Then provide an actual argument and refute my extensive evidence. Blind denial is not an argument.

Prophecies are so vague that anyone can point to some certain aspect and say it applies to anything.

If you bothered to go through the prophecies, you would find that they are not vague but highly specific. And it is not just a matter of fulfilling one or two highly specific prophecies, but every single one.

("times of war" it says we shall have but we've always had wars)

Yes, there have always been wars. There have always been been earthquakes. There have always been epidemics. There have always been mass animal deaths and more. But it also says that the key is that they all happen around the same time, with intense frequency. that stands out above all others. For example, it mentions intense wars, but there is still a time that must pass after those wars. 70 years ago, we had by far the greatest war in history, and before that another great war. None of that is vague.

or those such as Nostradamus, which get thrown around everywhere all the while the predictive validity is 0%

Nostradamus had to hide his prophecies in vague, cryptic poetry to avoid it getting destroyed. Nonetheless, he predicted the man of prophecy as coming from the far east, just as Isaiah did. I come from the far east, from the only land mass than can be considered a far off land to the east.

no, it doesn't say that right here.

If one man, Jesus, fulfilled just a few prophecies and became the influential man in history that more than half of the world follows, then what do you think it means when another man fulfils all prophecies, not just from Christianity but from various sources all independent of each other?

No one has used an ad hom against you.

Ad hominem is all that is going on here. I gave a clear example. Not a single argument exists against me, nor any attempt made to refute my evidence.

What has been stated is that you are clearly wrong since you cannot support your claims

Such hypocrisy. You are doing the very thing you falsely accuse me of. I have provided so much evidence that several users have complained. Not a single shred of evidence has been provided against it.

you appear to be crazy.

Realise that I am not alone, and several silent watchers are convinced that you are crazy. I am the only one producing coherent arguments and evidence here.

Now you may be possibly saner than any person here.

More than possibly :).

If that is the case you will be able to properly support your claims. I have a feeling that you will fail utterly to do so.

I am the only one who has supported their claims, and so extensively that other users have complained that I have provided too much.

I'm not the one trying to make what ends up being a pretty outlandish case.

Galileo was considered a pretty outlandish case. So was Jesus. So was virtually every important person in history. It is those who blindly follow tradition and conform in moral and intellectual cowardice, that get in the way of those who make a difference.

You're the one who needs to do the convincing, not me.

I'm not here to convince. I'm here to appeal to any reason that may exist here. I appeal to moral and intellectual fortitude.

The very fact that you TOOK THE TIME to create that photograph (all the while supposedly in a daring race to save mankind from the grips of an evil, conspiratorial bureaucracy) should be enough to inform anyone on the actual reality of your claims

The fact that I took the time, period, is enough to inform anyone that I am more than empty words on an internet forum.

And don't pretend this is the only picture (or video) that you have posted like this.

I don't pretend anything. You have no idea how active I am on the internet. Making videos and pictures is just a small part of what I do. I can make them quickly and efficiently, and a whole lot more. You will never know the extent of my reach on the internet and my abilities. But you will get an idea if you examine my evidence and the link trails.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Can you quote a single power I have mentioned having?
Here you go:
I am the man of prophecy. My given name is Jeremy Martin. Jeremy means 'risen by God'. Martin means 'warlike'. My chosen name is Terran. Terran means 'comes from' or 'comes forth'.

I am the one behind many interventions that have heavily influenced the modern world over the past 20 years. To find out more about my interventions, review the links I provide at the bottom of this message. Among those interventions, I founded various movements such as the random act of kindness movement and that which is known as 'Anonymous'. I reveal a sample list of the prophecies about me.
I have a lot of power
So, from page one and a more recent example.
I am beyond ideologies.
That's like claiming you're beyond having biases. Only the dead are beyond following any sort of ideology.
Then provide an actual argument and refute my extensive evidence. Blind denial is not an argument.
Logic dictates that you prove your claims. Claiming you founded Anonymous and quoting the Bible is not proof of your claims.
f you bothered to go through the prophecies, you would find that they are not vague but highly specific.
I already gave an example of how vague prophecy is.
None of that is vague.
Then why is there nothing specific? Why are there no names, dates, or anything beyond generalizations?
Nostradamus had to hide his prophecies in vague, cryptic poetry to avoid it getting destroyed.
Then, as suggested by Penn Jillete, those people who believe Nostradamus predicted 9/11 should stand trial for having knowledge of a crime and not coming forward with this information.
Nonetheless, he predicted the man of prophecy as coming from the far east,
Do you know how many men come from the "far East?" And what exactly is the far East? Relative to whom? And, FYI, when people from around Nostradamus' time--and well before and after him-- wrote "far East" what they meant was Asia. This was to separate from the "near East," or what we call today "Middle East."
If one man, Jesus, fulfilled just a few prophecies
Did he fulfill any? Did he even exist?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ad hominem is all that is going on here. I gave a clear example. Not a single argument exists against me, nor any attempt made to refute my evidence.

Once again, no ad homs have been used against you, and what evidence?

Realise that I am not alone, and several silent watchers are convinced that you are crazy. I am the only one producing coherent arguments and evidence here.

Please present clear evidence. Odds are that you do not understand the concept.

More than possibly :)

No, that is clearly wrong.

Here is a helpful suggestion. Slow down. Address one point at a time. Spewing walls of nonsense only adds to the evidence that you are not all there. I am open to valid arguments, if you can make any.

I am the only one who has supported their claims, and so extensively that other users have complained that I have provided too much.

This is clearly not the case. You do not appear to know how to present evidence. Seriously, try one piece of evidence at a time. No one has had to use any evidence against you as of yet since you have not provided any.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Vestigial Mote

Galileo was considered a pretty outlandish case. So was Jesus. So was virtually every important person in history. It is those who blindly follow tradition and conform in moral and intellectual cowardice, that get in the way of those who make a difference.
So making photoshopped images of fictitious charatcers shaking hands with JFK is now considered "making a difference?" Wonderful.

I'm not here to convince. I'm here to appeal to any reason that may exist here. I appeal to moral and intellectual fortitude.
That appeal is a case being made. In other words... you're trying to convince. Otherwise, why post all that "evidence?" What is evidence good for if not as an appeal to convince someone of something? It ends up being semantics is the only thing you appeal to with this denial of attempts to convince.

The fact that I took the time, period, is enough to inform anyone that I am more than empty words on an internet forum.
So... the fact that you took the time to make an utterly useless document depicting a fantasy of you as a purple Dr. Manhattan shaking hands with JFK informs people that you're a serious player in the world of conspiratorial anarchy and espionage? You sure about that?

You will never know the extent of my reach on the internet and my abilities.
But wait... I thought you were this big-shot just coming out of hiding to inform the world of your magnanimous plans to save us all. Won't I hear all about you via the Super-Secret, None-More-Secret New World Order Underground (SSNMSNWOU)?

Terran

Here you go:

Again, show me a single power. Show me something than any other human is not capable of.

That's like claiming you're beyond having biases. Only the dead are beyond following any sort of ideology.

Does that includes those who rise form the dead? :D. It is true, I am beyond ideologies. The only way you have a chance at understanding that is to watch my long life story.

Logic dictates that you prove your claims. Claiming you founded Anonymous and quoting the Bible is not proof of your claims.

I didn't just founder Anonymous, my evidence and links provide evidence to back it up. Check chapter 1 of my book. And when I fulfil every single prophecy about the man of prophecy, far more than Jesus did, along with many other prophecies from around the world, I think that is far beyond any reasonable occurrence of coincidence and counts as evidence.

I already gave an example of how vague prophecy is.

I already gave you countless examples of how specific prophecy is.

Then why is there nothing specific? Why are there no names, dates, or anything beyond generalizations?

Because the world has been run on various calendars in different parts of the world. And even within these calendars, there are missing dates and years where they have not been consistently followed. There is a great deal of specifics. I provided countless examples of it. Here is just one. Show me a single example in all the world that fits this description...

AWm5HCS.jpg

Then, as suggested by Penn Jillete, those people who believe Nostradamus predicted 9/11 should stand trial for having knowledge of a crime and not coming forward with this information.

It's true, many of Nostradamus' predictions were vague. Others were extremely cryptic, and can be interpreted many ways. But others still were very clear and detailed, and those are the prophecies I refer to. Nostradamus made the same prophecy as Isaiah, about the very man of prophecy, and that he comes from a far off land in the east.

Do you know how many men come from the "far East?" And what exactly is the far East? Relative to whom?

How many men of great influence have come from the far East? Only me and Julian Assange. The far east and its relative position is in reference to the world map. There is a very clear 'land to the far east', which is Australia. Every other land is connected to the same continent and not a separate land of its own, and the rest is made up of small islands. There is only one far off land to the east.

cKgdDIm.jpg

when people from around Nostradamus' time--and well before and after him-- wrote "far East" what they meant was Asia.

Asia was referred to as the east. Far east is beyond the continent. The description is that of a separate land mass, otherwise it would not be called a land of its own. Australia was not even discovered at the time, which is why it was always a mystery and defined as another land in the FAR east, sometimes called the lost and mythical continent. You're reaching hard here when Australia is the clear description.

Did he fulfill any? Did he even exist?

No-one knows if Jesus truly existed. The character of Jesus however only fulfilled a very small portion of the very prophecies he is claimed to have referred to. If he was mythical, then he would have been made to fulfil all of the prophecies and not leave such a huge gap of contradiction. So he was likely real.