• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am the man of prophecy

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
562f98fdbd86efa15c8b9ed7-750-562.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Does that includes those who rise form the dead?
People don't rise from the dead.
Again, show me a single power.
This whole thread. Your own claims of having power.
Check chapter 1 of my book.
I invented the internet. Just read Chapter 1 of my book for details.
I already gave you countless examples of how specific prophecy is.
You cite a Bible verse talking about people being clothed in white robes and point to a picture of suit with a white shirt.
ecause the world has been run on various calendars in different parts of the world. And even within these calendars, there are missing dates and years where they have not been consistently followed. There is a great deal of specifics. I provided countless examples of it. Here is just one. Show me a single example in all the world that fits this description...
So, you can't account for why prophecies lack definitive, concrete, and objectively verifiable claims.
But others still were very clear and detailed
None are clear or detailed. It's why some say it applies to this, while others can just as accurately say no it applies to this.
How many men of great influence have come from the far East? Only me and Julian Assange.
I'm pretty sure Steve Irwin has had way more influence than you. Rupert Murdoch has had way more influence than you and Assange.
The far east and its relative position is in reference to the world map.
This world map?
tumblr_n7rt5sj6RP1rasnq9o1_500.png

(Again, East/West, it's all a matter of "relative to whom?")
Every other land is connected to the same continent and not a separate land of its own, and the rest is made up of small islands.
Not quite. And there is a small bit south-east of Australia. Or south West from here. Or just west for a good part of South America.
There is only one far off land to the east.
Japan? It is, after all, the Land of the Rising Sun. Falkland Islands maybe? Or perhaps Madagascar?
then he would have been made to fulfil all of the prophecies
That's exactly what Christianity made him out to be.

Terran

Once again, no ad homs have been used against you, and what evidence?

Really?...

symptomatic of things such as psychosis and schizophrenia.
You're no different or better than any other human randomly pulled from the street.
Just how do you single out one individual on RF to fill that position. I think we have enough to form a committee now. (In reference to me being crazy)
I really thought this was satire
I mean did you watch too much watchmen?
Why does the word "trite" keep coming to mind as I peruse this thread? It's just so much overblown horse**** evidently written by a being who has accomplished little in their life and yet feels they are the centre of the universe. Narcissistic much?
I understand your excuses
Damn! Even PopeADope is roasting this guy.
1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums.
in order to refute his delusions of grandeur.
Wow, a megalomaniacal poster
Bizzaro!!! Don't put anymore Exlax in his cookies!
Anyone who claims to be the man of Prophecy, reminds me of Charles Manson.
Are you sure the OP didn't belong in the joke section?
The OP is pro-Hitler, anti-Jew, anti-Zionist, a Holocaust denier, racist with a low opinion of women.
confronting a delusional person with difficult to reconcile facts can be less than constructive
Think is will sputter up and die?
Don't put logic in the delusion, geez.
I can get Jenna to check in on you if you're not feeling well...
Not unemployed and living in an small Australian country town, by any chance?
We don't need anymore crazies on RF, thanks. The position is filled.

Enough examples for you?

This is exactly the sort of post that a crazy person would make. Please present clear evidence. Odds are that you do not understand the concept.

A perfect example of the above! I have provided so much evidence that several users have complained about it and an admin threatened me over being 'spammy'. So what is it? Too much of not enough or both? Meanwhile, there is not a single shred of evidence of any coherent argument of any sort against my claim. Clearly, you don't understand the concept of evidence.

That appeal is a case being made. In other words... you're trying to convince.

I appeal only to reason. I am not trying to convince anyone here. There is far more depth to those words than are apparent to you, but it is apparent on another screen. There is more going on here than you realise. Wink wink ;).

The odds are huge that you are nuttier than a fruitcake.

Let's strongly disagree on that :D.

Here is a helpful suggestion. Slow down. Address one point at a time.

Here's a helpful suggestion. Get up to speed. Read my addresses, point by point.

Spewing walls of nonsense only adds to the evidence that you are not all there.

Right back at you.

I am open to valid arguments, if you can make any.

I am the only one who has made an argument in this entire thread, except for one person.

You do not appear to know how to present evidence.

You do not appear to know how to click page 1.

Seriously, try one piece of evidence at a time.

Evidence is displayed on page 1, 1 at a time.

No one has had to use any evidence against you as of yet since you have not provided any.

You really need to click page 1 now :rolleyes:.

So making photoshopped images of fictitious charatcers shaking hands with JFK is now considered "making a difference?" Wonderful.

I make a difference in many ways. Art is just one of those ways. Art is known to change civilisations. You seem to be under the illusion that art is all I do. My art is just a tiny fraction of what I do. If my art impresses you, then you are so far out of your league that you have no idea.

Otherwise, why post all that "evidence?"

I get criticised for posting too much evidence. I get criticised for not posting enough :rolleyes:.

Terran

What is evidence good for if not as an appeal to convince someone of something?

It is good for things you are not aware of. It is not you I am trying to convince. Say cheese for the camera :).

So... the fact that you took the time to make an utterly useless document depicting a fantasy of you as a purple Dr. Manhattan shaking hands with JFK informs people that you're a serious player in the world of conspiratorial anarchy and espionage? You sure about that?

Consider that it is because of my role in cyber espionage that I have the skills to so easily produce such documents.

I thought you were this big-shot just coming out of hiding to inform the world of your magnanimous plans to save us all.

My coming out of hiding had nothing to do with informing anyone of my plans. My plan to save all humanity have been known since the very inception of Anonymous. It is the very foundation of Anonymous. It is the very reason why Anonymous has grown to have at least 22 million followers today.

Won't I hear all about you via the Super-Secret, None-More-Secret New World Order Underground (SSNMSNWOU)?

There is no such thing as the New World Order. It is a myth often confused with the real Zionist conspiracy. The political term 'new world order' has nothing to do with the New World Order conspiracy theory. There is a chapter in my book that covers it specifically.

A Vestigial Mote

I get criticised for posting too much evidence. I get criticised for not posting enough :rolleyes:.
Why on Earth do you call all of the stuff you posted "evidence?" Your story of your life via linked-together YouTube videos (a trick I think you used in order to dupe people into continuing to watch when they say, "Oh look, it's only 8 minutes." and then when it moves on to the next segment... "I guess it's only 5 minutes."... and then next: "Ugh... 6 more minutes." etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum) is a mess. So there's that, and then there's all your "messages" in a long mass of text entitled "THE INCOMPLETE ANONYMOUS BIBLE OF TRUTH"... like the ones in which you display yourself as a Hitler and KKK apologist (just very minor/small excerpts here):
Terran said:
Message - Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler is the most slandered person in history. Why? Because he challenged the Zionist rulers of this world and almost won.
Terran said:
Message - Klu Klux Klan

The Klu Klux Klan is one of the most widely smeared groups in existence. Critics of the Klu Klux Klan use lies and fear mongering to spread hate and censorship. Dare they actually debate the Klu Klux Klan, they would lose in a heart beat.
Why bring Adolf Hitler or The Klu Klux Klan into your information AT ALL? What does this accomplish? How is it useful as evidence of any of your claims? And HOW... how are YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS on Hitler and the KKK relevant in a mass of information titled "THE INCOMPLETE ANONYMOUS BIBLE OF TRUTH?"

Do you seriously expect anyone to ACCEPT the massive dump of unsubstantiated oddities you have put together as EVIDENCE? Evidence of WHAT?

By the way, I absolutely adore your "evidence" of run-ins with "corrupt government officials":
JQjBYGQ.jpg

G6r16UA.png
Literally nothing more than some bail condition stating that you're basically a deadbeat, and a letter from the authorities saying they reviewed some (undisclosed) complaint from you and aren't going to pursue any further action. Whoa man... better tone it down!!! "The Man" is after you!!!!

Also very fond of your images that are intended to display "how serious [ I ] am about Anonymous":
SR0YrwD.jpg
Dude! A neon, light-up Guy Fawkes mask!!!??!?!?! Nevermind, I take it all back - you had me at "hello!"

THIS is evidence?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING????

Terran

People don't rise from the dead.

I never said they did.

This whole thread. Your own claims of having power.

Yet again, show me a single power I have that any other human isn't capable of. I founded Anonymous on the principle that anyone else can do what I did if they work hard enough.

I invented the internet. Just read Chapter 1 of my book for details.

Meanwhile, I actually have a book and chapter 1 contains many links. See page 1.

You cite a Bible verse talking about people being clothed in white robes and point to a picture of suit with a white shirt.

Robes are considered normal clothes in the past. People wore coats over the top of them. John the Baptist is specifically referenced as wearing an inside out animal skin coat on top of his robe. If people just wore robes and no coats, then wouldn't they get very cold in winter, especially when the Middle East gets very cold at night?

So, you can't account for why prophecies lack definitive, concrete, and objectively verifiable claims.

While some prophecies are vague, many others are very descriptive. Collectively, they are definitive. Again, show me a single example of the one sample I gave out of countless many, of where anyone or anything has ever fit with millions of people wearing white robes and holding 2 palm branches in their hands.

None are clear or detailed. It's why some say it applies to this, while others can just as accurately say no it applies to this.

Not true. Every other claimant on being the man of prophecy, can only associate themselves with one or two prophecies, and only specific parts while ignoring the full description. Comparing myself to every other claimant, it's a head shot with 100% accuracy compared to shooting a target at point blank 100 times and only hitting it once or twice. No other claimant comes close to comparison. There certainly are clear details in prophecies, and I again I refer to just one sample for you to deal with above. Show me a single example in the history of the world where anyone or anything has come close to fulfilling that prophecy.

I'm pretty sure Steve Irwin has had way more influence than you. Rupert Murdoch has had way more influence than you and Assange.

How has Steve Irwin or Rupert Murdoch actually changed the world in any way? Being rich or famous doesn't change the world. Celebrities come and go, and few of them ever do anything meaningful. Just look at Mark Zuckerberg. He doesn't actually do anything. He just profits from other people's ideas and hard work. He's just a figurehead who doesn't even have control over his own company. He is a pawn to the leftist agenda. And if Rupert Murdoch has had way more influence than me or Assange, then give me a single example of where he has intervened personally and made a difference. He bought out newspapers. He is a pawn who promotes the leftist agenda, no different to mark Zuckerberg. If he didn't exist, someone else would be in his place doing the same exact thing.

This world map?

That is a false world map and you know it. The continents all join up together. The pacific ocean was always an ocean. The world map is centered around the distribution of continents from their central point. A quick google search shows only 2 out of hundreds of maps that have a different position. There is a reason why the West is universally called the West, and the East is universally called the East. Nice try, but no cigar.

96BZUgC.jpg
96BZUgC.jpg

Japan? It is, after all, the Land of the Rising Sun. Falkland Islands maybe? Or perhaps Madagascar?

Madagascar is not in the East. Japan is in the East but not the far East and only an island. Yet Australia is in the far East, and is an entire continent of its own. If you're going to refer to 'a far off land', you're talking about a large land mass separate from everything else.

That's exactly what Christianity made him out to be.

If Christianity changed his story and made him out to be the man of prophecy, then why did they match his story so poorly with the prophecies? You would have expected them to invent stories up to fulfil the prophecies. The fact that they don't, is evidence that he was real.

Terran

Why on Earth do you call all of the stuff you posted "evidence?"

Because it is evidence, and I have extensive samples of it, and not a single one of you has been able to refute a single sample of it.

Your story of your life via linked-together YouTube videos (a trick I think you used in order to dupe people into continuing to watch when they say, "Oh look, it's only 8 minutes."

Don't assume so much. The reason why it's fragmented into pieces is because of music copyright. If I upload it all as one file, it triggers too many copyright flags for one video, and it gets removed. The original video is on google drive, in its full single file format. I linked you to the youtube version out of convenience and to provide a more trusted source. I specifically mentioned that my life story is long. It goes for 4 hours.

you display yourself as a Hitler and KKK apologist

I mention that in my book, but not here. You are the one who brought it up.

Why bring Adolf Hitler or The Klu Klux Klan into your information AT ALL?

Because I care about the truth, and history has been heavily vandalised to cover up the Zionist agenda. Again, this is in my book and not here. It is you who brought it up.

What does this accomplish?

To know the truth about what happened in history, is to know the truth about what is happening today. It accomplishes the very saving of this world from the Zionist parasite that has a stranglehold on the entire world and would rather die and bring down everyone else with it rather than let go. The greatest war in history was fought over the Zionist conspiracy. The greatest war in history does not happen over a wild conspiracy theory, but a well documented and well censored conspiracy fact. It is the one thing you are not allowed to question in the very countries of free speech.

HOW... how are YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS on Hitler and the KKK relevant in a mass of information titled "THE INCOMPLETE ANONYMOUS BIBLE OF TRUTH?"

They are not opinions, but a very informed understanding of the world based on well documented facts. Opinions are personal beliefs based not on knowledge and facts, but personal preference and prejudice.

Do you seriously expect anyone to ACCEPT the massive dump of unsubstantiated oddities you have put together as EVIDENCE? Evidence of WHAT?

It is not evidence of the prophecies, but evidence that I speak from a great deal of wisdom and not ignorance, enough that I can unravel the core truth on every important topic. I provided my book at the very end, primarily due to the evidence in chapter 1 that backs up my claim to Anonymous.

By the way, I absolutely adore your "evidence" of run-ins with "corrupt government officials":

It is clear evidence that I have been battling with the police for a long time. The court document shows the bizarre claims made by police to justify arresting me. There is plently more where that came from, if you follow the link trails I provided.

Dude! A neon, light-up Guy Fawkes mask!!!??!?!?! Nevermind, I take it all back - you had me at "hello!"

You conveniently ignore the more than 100 Manhattan ID cards, CD's and personal letters to Manhattans.

THIS is evidence?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING????

Yes, it is evidence. Court documents proving that I am being arrested by police for bizarre reasons. Documents proving that I have been fighting the government over it through many official channels. A photograph of more than 100 Manhattan CD's and other content to be delivered to my Manhattans. There is a lot more where that came from, over 300GB in total.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I never said they did.

Yet again, show me a single power I have that any other human isn't capable of. I founded Anonymous on the principle that anyone else can do what I did if they work hard enough.

Meanwhile, I actually have a book and chapter 1 contains many links. See page 1.

Robes are considered normal clothes in the past. People wore coats over the top of them. John the Baptist is specifically referenced as wearing an inside out animal skin coat on top of his robe. If people just wore robes and no coats, then wouldn't they get very cold in winter, especially when the Middle East gets very cold at night?

While some prophecies are vague, many others are very descriptive. Collectively, they are definitive. Again, show me a single example of the one sample I gave out of countless many, of where anyone or anything has ever fit with millions of people wearing white robes and holding 2 palm branches in their hands.

Not true. Every other claimant on being the man of prophecy, can only associate themselves with one or two prophecies, and only specific parts while ignoring the full description. Comparing myself to every other claimant, it's a head shot with 100% accuracy compared to shooting a target at point blank 100 times and only hitting it once or twice. No other claimant comes close to comparison. There certainly are clear details in prophecies, and I again I refer to just one sample for you to deal with above. Show me a single example in the history of the world where anyone or anything has come close to fulfilling that prophecy.

How has Steve Irwin or Rupert Murdoch actually changed the world in any way? Being rich or famous doesn't change the world. Celebrities come and go, and few of them ever do anything meaningful. Just look at Mark Zuckerberg. He doesn't actually do anything. He just profits from other people's ideas and hard work. He's just a figurehead who doesn't even have control over his own company. He is a pawn to the leftist agenda. And if Rupert Murdoch has had way more influence than me or Assange, then give me a single example of where he has intervened personally and made a difference. He bought out newspapers. He is a pawn who promotes the leftist agenda, no different to mark Zuckerberg. If he didn't exist, someone else would be in his place doing the same exact thing.

That is a false world map and you know it. The continents all join up together. The pacific ocean was always an ocean. The world map is centered around the distribution of continents from their central point. A quick google search shows only 2 out of hundreds of maps that have a different position. There is a reason why the West is universally called the West, and the East is universally called the East. Nice try, but no cigar.

96BZUgC.jpg
96BZUgC.jpg

Madagascar is not in the East. Japan is in the East but not the far East and only an island. Yet Australia is in the far East, and is an entire continent of its own. If you're going to refer to 'a far off land', you're talking about a large land mass separate from everything else.

If Christianity changed his story and made him out to be the man of prophecy, then why did they match his story so poorly with the prophecies? You would have expected them to invent stories up to fulfil the prophecies. The fact that they don't, is evidence that he was real.
Oh boy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Really?...

Enough examples for you?

Quotes out of context are worthless in a debate. Worse yet it is indicative of quote mining, a form of lying.

A perfect example of the above! I have provided so much evidence that several users have complained about it and an admin threatened me over being 'spammy'. So what is it? Too much of not enough or both? Meanwhile, there is not a single shred of evidence of any coherent argument of any sort against my claim. Clearly, you don't understand the concept of evidence.

Nobody complained about evidence, and I have yet to see you present answer. And no, my post was not an example of an ad hominem attack. You really should not use terms that you do not understand.

I appeal only to reason. I am not trying to convince anyone here. There is far more depth to those words than are apparent to you, but it is apparent on another screen. There is more going on here than you realise. Wink wink ;).

Now that is a clear ad hominem attack, and it is not course false besides.

Let's strongly disagree on that :D.

You do realize that is the exact response that you would give if I was correct, don't you?

Here's a helpful suggestion. Get up to speed. Read my addresses, point by point.

You appear to have conflated me with someone that does not have a life. So far you have for the most part posted rather insane drivel. I gave you a helpful hint, why didn't you follow it?

Right back at you.

Wrong. My posts are short and to the point.

Try again.

I am the only one who has made an argument in this entire thread, except for one person.

Wrong again.

You do not appear to know how to click page 1.[/]

A wall of insane text is not evidence.

Evidence is displayed on page 1, 1 at a time.

See above.

You really need to click page 1 now :rolleyes:.

See above.

I make a difference in many ways. Art is just one of those ways. Art is known to change civilisations. You seem to be under the illusion that art is all I do. My art is just a tiny fraction of what I do. If my art impresses you, then you are so far out of your league that you have no idea.

No art of any value has been posted.

Wrong again. You get criticized for posting a wall of insane text. Try one concise piece of evidence per post. You might make progress. Or, more likely, people will explain to you why what you posted was not evidence.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I got as far as seeing he came from New South Wales, and was unsurprised at the rest.
For any non-Aussies out there, you can think of Australia as a free-flowing river. Sydney is pretty much the melting pot/basin which feeds the river, then there are various run-offs, some pretty, but insignificant (Tasmania), some warm, but boring (Perth), and some more like oversized puddles heading nowhere (Adelaide).
Whereas Melbourne is more like the golden nuggets plucked from the dirty chaos of the choppy waters, and placed lovingly in a glittering display case.

I'm not sure what any of this makes New Zealand, but this thread is already full of made up analogies and self-aggrandizing, so I thought I'd keep it going.

I'm sure learned folks like @Terese and @Armoured will heartily endorse my completely accurate take on the heirarchy within Australian society.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I got as far as seeing he came from New South Wales, and was unsurprised at the rest.
For any non-Aussies out there, you can think of Australia as a free-flowing river. Sydney is pretty much the melting pot/basin which feeds the river, then there are various run-offs, some pretty, but insignificant (Tasmania), some warm, but boring (Perth), and some more like oversized puddles heading nowhere (Adelaide).
Whereas Melbourne is more like the golden nuggets plucked from the dirty chaos of the choppy waters, and placed lovingly in a glittering display case.

I'm not sure what any of this makes New Zealand, but this thread is already full of made up analogies and self-aggrandizing, so I thought I'd keep it going.

I'm sure learned folks like @Terese and @Armoured will heartily endorse my completely accurate take on the heirarchy within Australian society.
It makes New Zealand an abomination unto God and man, is what it makes it. Anyway, they're not even a real country, which is why they don't appear on maps and are populated by mythical creatures like hobbits and dragons and Lucy Lawless.

Beyond that, I thought your analogy was pretty good, although you could have mentioned Australia's Florida, Queensland, and although Tasmania is pretty insignificant, I'd have said something about their defining characteristic (i.e. missing chromosomes)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
It makes New Zealand an abomination unto God and man, is what it makes it. Anyway, they're not even a real country, which is why they don't appear on maps and are populated by mythical creatures like hobbits and dragons and Lucy Lawless.

Beyond that, I thought your analogy was pretty good, although you could have mentioned Australia's Florida, Queensland, and although Tasmania is pretty insignificant, I'd have said something about their defining characteristic (i.e. missing chromosomes)

Hmm...how about...
'Queensland : because why should white shoes, leather skin and casual racism be saved for special occasions?'

And...
'Ingenious Tasmania : We've solved road congestion by managing to fit you, your sister and your wife comfortably in a 2 seat vehicle'

Frater Sisyphus

Contradiction, irrationality and disorder

Granted it's not a huge country but have you ever been to New Zealand? I'm just curious