• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hypothetically

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello fellow earthling man. I am a time traveler from the future. I've come here to finish up my studies on religion and especially the Bible. I hope to learn a great deal from you.
You mean you're studying ancient religions by coming to us today? Do us a favor, go back another 2000 years, find those first Christians and see if what the yahoos today believe they believed back then bears any resemblance at all to the things they preach today. Then pop back in here and let us know. I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that though. ;)

Welcome to the past, where your future is being cooked right now.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Hello fellow earthling man. I am a time traveler from the future. I've come here to finish up my studies on religion and especially the Bible. I hope to learn a great deal from you.

Hello, I hope the forum has what you're looking for and more.

A small detail: this is a diverse community. I notice you used a gender specific exclusive indentifier in your greeting. I doubt any one will be offended, but it might be closer to your intention to use inclusive language or more general labels when addressing the collective group.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Why don't you and @JustGeorge talk about me like I'm not here? Oh yes, you are. Anyhoo, you'd both make lovely presents. As to cooking, I hope I'd still be al dente?

(what disease do you refer to, mad cow?)

The disease of being British. It's horrendous for some while others enjoy it. See how i talked to you then?

Hugh I

Hi future being, can you tell me how the Ukrainian situation turns out?

No, never mind it mat set up a paradox that none on us need.

Welcome to the present, enjoy some cake.

View attachment 81213
The future regarding the outcome of Ukraine is, from the perspective of someone in my time, the same as any other nation. Specifically in regards to the current situation there, things aren't much different than in the last 100-400 years? But, as always, there are multiple possibilities. No sort of interference from someone from the future would be any more significant than someone from the past, of course. At the most they will just call you crazy.

Thanks for the welcome.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Hello, and welcome to RF. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, Hugh I.

beatles-waving.gif