• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hypothetically

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Don't worry, not too much more nonsense from me.
Just be yourself. Play by the rules and you can post as much nonsense as you feel the urge to. This is my 17,952nd post and I still make very little sense. As @JustGeorge will testify. And she's staff. (Yes, George is a she - see what I mean?)

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome, sojourner from the future! I imagine that in the future from whence you came, you are seeing a lot of contentiousness among those of us living in this time. No doubt, much of the things we argued over and that divided us in our time will be an embarrassing page in your history books of the future. I am optimistic that these issues, that plague us now, will not only be resolved by your time, but that people in the future will look back and shake their heads in wonder over all the angst involving public restroom usage, indignation over people of the same gender wanting to marry each other, panic over people of the "wrong color" fishing in "the wrong places," and other things that get folks heated up. :)

In the meantime, enjoy some of Bubbie's (Grandma's) old-fashioned rugelach!

bubbie's rugelach.jpg