• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hypothetically

Hugh I

Hello fellow earthling man. I am a time traveler from the future. I've come here to finish up my studies on religion and especially the Bible. I hope to learn a great deal from you.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Namaste.

Greetings and salutations.

As a time traveler from the future, you might appreciate this...

Hugh I

Namaste.

Greetings and salutations.

As a time traveler from the future, you might appreciate this...

That's funny and somewhat true on some levels. It was odd that he mentioned mobile phones, though, because it was first invented in, what? 1917, 1919? Something like that. Who's going to be the President in the future was funny. There are no nations or presidents in my time, like there aren't any organized religions. But you are stuck. You can't go back to the future because it doesn't exist.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
We will gladly assimilate you into RF.
Now, join us for another sophisticated discussion
of the most important questions in religion.
giphy.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hello fellow earthling man. I am a time traveler from the future. I've come here to finish up my studies on religion and especially the Bible. I hope to learn a great deal from you.

Hi future being, can you tell me how the Ukrainian situation turns out?

No, never mind it mat set up a paradox that none on us need.

Welcome to the present, enjoy some cake.

1298901153_1e3e1c4e06_b.jpg

Hugh I

Help! I'm trapped in the present!
Basically, yes. But I knew that would be the result. I'm very interested in spirituality and, ironically I'm trapped in the present as an android while my physical body decays in my own time. How do I say that grammatically correct? My body will have decayed? No . . . I don't know, but in order for me to examine the spiritual in the present I have to become mechanical while my material body is or will be, maybe will be, a lump of flesh in the possible future. Whatever. I'm here.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Basically, yes. But I knew that would be the result. I'm very interested in spirituality and, ironically I'm trapped in the present as an android while my physical body decays in my own time. How do I say that grammatically correct? My body will have decayed? No . . . I don't know, but in order for me to examine the spiritual in the present I have to become mechanical while my material body is or will be, maybe will be, a lump of flesh in the possible future. Whatever. I'm here.
Glad we cleared that up.