• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How women should treat men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I didn't expect to be misunderstood so much.
Let's finish it here, and peace. just forget what you've read and move on with your life
The problem is that you're well understood, but your pronouncements have greatly offended many here (not me though). That sometimes doesn't go well. I advise that you try harder to seek common ground instead of heightening different values where they're most contentious.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Now, now....Mr Hay can express himself, & we will all make our judgements. But to express the worst of them in this fashion will get this thread locked up. He has some unconventional views, & we ought to counter them, not him.

Thank you Revoltingest. That's exactly my point. I know my views are unconventional: so what? shall I lie and say I don't have this views?
I do. They can't discuss them without insulting? Fine.
Let's close the thread and let's bury the hatchet, and peace

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
In the last decades, especially in the US, women have become less and less feminine, especially when they have to deal with the opposite gender. Women have become more and more aggressive and treat men as dirty filthy creatures, as if they had no feelings.
Men always complain about women: most of them become misogynists. And misogyny can lead to male homosexuality. That's why the number of gay men is so high, nowadays. And I assure you that the 70 % of gay men were not born gay.

Women should be feminine: they are supposed to be always sweet, smiling and caring with men.
and always seductive. That's femininity. I can give you an example of real woman
I agree.
Try telling them that!
But have you any evidence for the homosrxual link?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Seriously, I am fed up with it, guys.
I am formally asking the staff to close the thread.

Let's finish it here, and peace. just forget what you've read and move on with your life
Perhaps instead of being misunderstood by everyone maybe you were mistaken? and instead of blaming us look at what you posted and why we reacted as we did.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Perhaps instead of being misunderstood by everyone maybe you were mistaken? and instead of blaming us look at what you posted and why we reacted as we did.
Could you please lock the thread, please?
:)I'm not mad at anybody. I just don't want to go on discussing. thanks

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This is the funniest thread of all time. If it is trolling you're a genius and if it isn't, well, too bad.

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
Women are without doubt, more aggressive. Fact!
The Family is breaking up more now because of feminism, fact!

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Read the NT and then tell me they shouldn't.

I've read the NT and I'll tell you that if they don't want to, they shouldn't have to, as long as another trusted adult (male or female, doesn't matter) can be brought in to supervise.

Because the NT is not an authority on this matter.

And if the "Family" model that postwar US tried to instill is "breaking up", good riddance. Let people build whatever family model they want so long as it's within legal boundaries and their economic means.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And I will say more. In the eyes of a true Italian, (and I am) a man who chooses a ugly fat woman over a thin sexy one, can hardly be considered a "real male".
I don't want to sound judgmental, I just want to express my view
I don't want to sound judgmental, but shame on you for even entertaining the notion that feminists would agree with you.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
And I will say more. In the eyes of a true Italian, (and I am) a man who chooses a ugly fat woman over a thin sexy one, can hardly be considered a "real male".
I don't want to sound judgmental,

And yet you're being incredibly judgmental. And playing the nonsensical "No True Scotsman" card, which is a logical fallacy. Who are you to judge whether someone is a "true Italian" or not? Or whether or not someone isn't a "real male" because he doesn't choose someone who fits your standard of beauty?

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Hay, you keep doing this thing where you as one individual gay man in Sicily try to speak for all men (because you are one) or women (in your words, because you're gay and you understand them or have female friends) - straight or gay, in all of Italy (despite not living in all of Italy) AND in all of America (because you see us on TV? I don't know.)

You do so despite every woman who replies to you telling you that you're inaccurate. And the majority of men doing so as well. This is a repetitive thing. You then blame us for not understanding you.

You can't speak for everyone. If you speak in generalities and are challenged, you should have sources to back yourself up, if you want to be taken seriously. And as someone who couldn't bear to be a straight relationship, I don't know why you keep insisting on telling women in particular how to act.

People should be kind to people, because that's a good and kind thing to do. Kind doesn't mean "alluring" or "putting makeup on for" or "bending over in a short skirt in front of" or even any sort of obligation to be sexually attractive or attracted to you. Kind means pausing a second and holding the door for the person following you, or saying hello when you pass in the hallway, or smiling politely at a greeting.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Seriously, I am fed up with it, guys.
I am formally asking the staff to close the thread.

What was the intent of this thread, then? You stated many times that women SHOULD always be kind and sweet and seductive to men, and that gay men wouldn't be gay so much if women were kind and sweet and seductive.

The responses you have received have shown that your declarations...and they ARE declarations, not ideas or opinions or suggestions, but that all women SHOULD dress and act in a certain way, and that men ARE a certain way ALL BECAUSE of women's decisions....are hitting a wall of reality since people just don't operate in these expectations and declarations.

Much of what you have stated have insulted entire demographics of people. Overweight women, masculine women, gay men (yes I know you have stated your orientation many times too, but self-loathing can exist in queer communities)...you've made your posts disparaging to all of these populations on personal levels. You've stated that they're not "real men" or "real women". You've called entire populations personally ugly in appearance as a severely disparaging comment.

These aren't simply differences of opinions. When you make such sweeping disparaging generalizations, you will undoubtably face a backlash.

Oh, and unless you'd like to reconsider everything you posted here, all participants will remember your declarations, and won't forget what they were. You can't un-ring a bell unless you work to correct your harsh generalities. Telling everyone to forget what you've said, move on, close the thread because you feel misunderstood....it's similar to kicking the hornet's nest and then wondering why you're getting stung repeatedly.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Much of what you have stated have insulted entire demographics of people. Overweight women, masculine women, gay men (yes I know you have stated your orientation many times too, but self-loathing can exist in queer communities)...you've made your posts disparaging to all of these populations on personal levels. You've stated that they're not "real men" or "real women". You've called entire populations personally ugly in appearance as a severely disparaging.

Straight men too...apparently I'm supposed to be shallow, and attraction/femininity are solely functions of how someone looks.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Straight men too...apparently I'm supposed to be shallow, and attraction/femininity are solely functions of how someone looks.

Too true. Basically, this is how all straight men ARE, and any deviation from this assumption...according to the OP...is evidence of not being a "real man."

You're right. A declaration about straight men in this thread has been extremely disparaging and insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.