• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How women should treat men

Status
Not open for further replies.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In the animal kingdom it is the males which parade their fancy to attract a plainer female. Compared to that which is true the woman in the video is acting male like, not female like.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Honest to goodness there are some woman who can turn me on to sexual fantasy even though I am pretty sure I am not gay but the woman in the video seemed manly aggressive to me. In all my wildest fantasies I would not fantasize that.

I don't mean to sound judgmental...and with all due respect I think that males are afraid of women like that, because it deals with sexually insatiable women .
and that certainly scares them, it is comprehensible.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
as I said to savagewind, it's you who perceive her behavior as something dirty.
well...I just think that she needed a lace for her hair and the first thing that popped in her mind was her panties.

Hang on. You think she actually thought 'Oh my hair is flopping in my face. My oh my, what could I use to tie it back. I know...my panties.' You gotta be kidding me.
It was a sexual advance. She was advertising.

It's you guys who perceive dirtiness in a woman without underpants, not me.

Honestly? It would be a massive turn off for me. Exhibitionism isn't my thing. I could care less about the morality aspects. I'm more bemused than anything. How do you perceive her behaviour as kind and sweet. It's just a bizarre parallel to draw. 'Oh, here is a girl who takes off her panties in public, and uses them to tie her hair back, before exhibiting herself before a couple of men. No doubt about it, she's kind and sweet and feminine.' Even if you make the leap to her behaviour being completely appropriate, there is still nothing the least bit kind or sweet about it.

It's like I accused a gorgeous mason who works shirtless in a dockyard of being sexually provoking.
I couldn't. and yet he turns me on. but at least, I can control myself and I don't blame the mason for my drives.

Who can't control themselves?
*shrugs*
I have no trouble controlling myself, and never have. It's part of the reason this sort of exhibitionism is a massive turn OFF for me, I would imagine.
If the gorgeous mason oils himself, swings round a stripper pole and blows you a kiss, it might be a reasonable parallel. And in such a circumstance, your actions would remain entirely your own. Not withstanding that fact, the mason would clearly be sexually provocative.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
she's not an exhibitionist. she is just playing pool.

That is a ridiculous assertion. I mean...I have no idea how else to put it. It's either the most naive thing I've heard in literally years, or you're trolling.

but if the mason has a hairy chest, and is sweating, it is normal that I am turned on. I am made of flesh and blood too.

Who the heck cares if you're turned on?

and it is normal that you are turned on by her. But at least don't blame her for your natural drives. as I don't blame provoking men

Then I'm abnormal, because as I have said repeatedly, I find her behaviour a turn OFF.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is a ridiculous assertion. I mean...I have no idea how else to put it. It's either the most naive thing I've heard in literally years, or you're trolling.
I think he is doing a great job keeping us in the dark about which it is. I am tending toward troll. I wouldn't be surprised if his coming here to forum was for this thread to do. It's a hoot! And we are exposing ourselves. Aren't we?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I think that beauty standards are not a consequence of ignorance. They are a consequence of cultural peculiarities of a nation.
For example, in Italy all women are supposed to have a tiny waist, whereas men are supposed to be hairy and belly.
or for example, it is inconceivable, in the eyes of an Italian person, to see that a handsome man is married to a fat woman.
It is a bit laughable, in our eyes.
What's laughable is how shallow, superficial, and conformist your society apparently is, and how ugly and empty Italians apparently are on the inside regardless of what arbitrary standards of physical beauty they may meet on the outside. A person's character is far more important and meaningful than their appearance. Being a pretty carbon copy doesn't compensate for having a mind and personality that's repulsive (or abscent).

Again, you keep telling us about Italian culture and society, but unless it's pizza it doesn't actually mean anything to the rest of the world. It's just peculiar, backwords nonsense.

You know, many years ago a highschool friend was planning a trip to Europe. She was advised not to visit Italy, however, due to a high frequency of female tourist being sexually harrased, groped, followed, and in some cases raped.
Sounds like a bunch of disgusting, uncivilized pigs to me.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm sorry,...no. Look, I have always had nice big boobies. Honestly I could put that woman to shame. And while I'm not in the shape now as I was several years ago, I still have a decent body and caused some stares and comments at my last high school reunion. I could dress like that, act like that, have my boobs looking like they're going to pop out in your face whenever I take a deep breath or bend over...sure. but if I did even I would consider myself a frickin tramp. That's NOT "sweet and kind", that's a dick-tease.
Without pix, we can't trust your word.
Btw, Wirey is wondering how you're do'n.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Stereotypes are everywhere.
I really wanted to spare you this, but...do you really want to know what Italian women think of American women?
They think that most American women are either ugly butches or overweight "females"- and they laugh about them all the time.

I remember that my friend Monica recorded a video, when she went to Rhode Island. She and her friends laughed about all the fat girls of the video for weeks.
so....you see? Italian women are a bit wicked, but that's just because they think that woman's femininity is sacred.

If you are not feminine, you are socially banned

That was definitely not the impression I got when I visited Italy last year. I don't know what social group you hang out with.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What's laughable is how shallow, superficial, and conformist your society apparently is, and how ugly and empty Italians apparently are on the inside regardless of what arbitrary standards of physical beauty they may meet on the outside. A person's character is far more important and meaningful than their appearance. Being a pretty carbon copy doesn't compensate for having a mind and personality that's repulsive (or abscent).

You know lots of Italian girls can be shallow on the inside, but at least when they look themselves in the mirror, they see an image they can be proud of. They see something beautiful.

Fat ugly women can be kind and beautiful people on the outside, but mirrors reveal them how nature has been cruel and unfair to them

Last edited:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
You're either the most repulsive shallow person I've ever seen on the internet or an obnoxious troll. I still don't know which.

And there's no way a man or a woman should be. We are people, not things to fit into a little box. I don't care if I don't have 2 inches of makeup on my face, or don't tan or say what I have on my mind. That is freedom.

You're proposing that everyone behaves the same and looks the same. And who cares about personality? As long as you look nice on the surface, you can be the biggest rotten person on the inside? No thanks. I'd rather be alone than have "people" like that around me.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Italian scientist tired of V?
Maybe he wasnt straight at all.

A real straight man is never tired of V in general.
They could be tired of their wifes and their boring sex life. Marriage is not only about sex. Its about loyalty and trust. Sex will become boring after a while with same woman and her beauty fades away by the time. If u marry someone for lust, it wont last long. Cheating on the door steps.

Maybe men by nature are polygamous?
You're confusing a lot of things, but "a real straight man" can be intentionally celibate and therefore "tired of V(agina)".
Some men are polyamorous by nature, so are some women.

Again, you keep telling us about Italian culture and society, but unless it's pizza it doesn't actually mean anything to the rest of the world. It's just peculiar, backwords nonsense.

You know, many years ago a highschool friend was planning a trip to Europe. She was advised not to visit Italy, however, due to a high frequency of female tourist being sexually harrased, groped, followed, and in some cases raped.
Sounds like a bunch of disgusting, uncivilized pigs to me.
Don't buy the "I know how Italy is" lines. I have family in Italy and while I won't pretend that there aren't harassment problems in Italy, when I was there in college the only harassment our group saw was from some local teens towards the black girls in our group. And we didn't just travel around in a tour group or anything. The assessment of how all Italians are is as accurate as the assessment of how all women/men/Americans are. So take it with a big bowl full of salt.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Hmm, if I were to take this seriously I would have to take away from this that Italians are all superficial people who know nothing of love and have the most absurd superficial requirements upon people. What this thread does is advertise against traveling to said country. I'd suggest not working for a travel agency.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Seriously, I am fed up with it, guys.
I am formally asking the staff to close the thread.

I didn't expect to be misunderstood so much.
Let's finish it here, and peace. just forget what you've read and move on with your life

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Seriously, I am fed up, guys.
I am formally asking the staff to close the thread.

I didn't expect to be misunderstood so much.
Let's finish it here, and peace. just forget what you've read and move on with your life

Seriously, though. What kind of reaction did you expect from such irrational and insulting swill?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're either the most repulsive shallow person I've ever seen on the internet or an obnoxious troll.

Now, now....Mr Hay can express himself, & we will all make our judgements. But to express the worst of them in this fashion will get this thread locked up. He has some unconventional views, & we ought to counter them, not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.