• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How women should treat men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In the last decades, especially in the US, women have become less and less feminine, especially when they have to deal with the opposite gender. Women have become more and more aggressive and treat men as dirty filthy creatures, as if they had no feelings.
Men always complain about women: most of them become misogynists. And misogyny can lead to male homosexuality. That's why the number of gay men is so high, nowadays. And I assure you that the 70 % of gay men were not born gay.

Women should be feminine: they are supposed to be always sweet, smiling and caring with men.
and always seductive. That's femininity. I can give you an example of real woman

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In the last decades, especially in the US, women have become less and less feminine, especially when they have to deal with the opposite gender. Women have become more and more aggressive and treat men as dirty filthy creatures, and if they had no feelings.
Men always complain about women: most of them become misogynists. And misogyny can lead to male homosexuality. That's why the number of gay men is so high, nowadays. And I assure you that the 70 % of gay men were not born gay.

Women should be feminine: they are supposed to be always sweet, smiling and caring with men.
and always seductive. That's femininity. I can give you an example of real woman

Please remember: When you post while falling down drunk, your logic and evidence are on a collision course with reality. Please sober up as soon as possible, for your ridiculous assumptions and conclusions about American women are the intellectual equivalent of peeing your pants.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We've had this discussion before, and we're not going to agree, but for the record I reject pretty much everything in your post.

;)

I don't think I've said something so despicable. By the way, I am really astonished by these male answers.
I guess you would also add that you would never date the woman of the video, wouldn't u?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the last decades, especially in the US, women have become less and less feminine, especially when they have to deal with the opposite gender. Women have become more and more aggressive and treat men as dirty filthy creatures, and if they had no feelings.

We've covered this so many times before, but you're such a vile little cowardly upholstery licker! I've stated my preferences for various types of cheese, but you simply clam up about it. So I ask again....what are your favorite cheeses? Why is mozzarella (the tofu of the cheese universe) so dang popular? Why do you fail to sing the praises of Parmesan cheese? And why are those dim witted unwashed Italians unable to realize the superiority of using feta on a pizza?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I suspect you know about as much about femininity as you know about quantum mechanics. Just a hunch.

well...maybe it's American men who have never learned how to recognize real femininity.
In my country you are really feminine only and exclusively if you act like the woman of the video I posted

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And I will say more. In the eyes of a true Italian, (and I am) a man who chooses a ugly fat woman over a thin sexy one, can hardly be considered a "real male".
I don't want to sound judgmental, I just want to express my view

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
well...maybe it's American men who have never learned how to recognize real femininity.
In my country you are really feminine only and exclusively if you act like the woman of the video I posted
I'm curious where you get these views.....TV? American or Italian TV?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Is that because in your country men and women imagine there is just one way a woman can behave and still be feminine? And if that's what they believe, don't you think they are ignoring that femininity might be more of a biologically based trait than a stupid ideological dogma?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
And I will say more. In the eyes of a true Italian, (and I am) a man who chooses a ugly fat woman over a thin sexy one, can hardly be considered a "real male".

I'll grant that your views are stupid. I'm willing to grant them that much, and I think in their case, I am really being quite generous and lenient by trying to meet you half-way between what your views really are and what you yourself think of them.

Thana

Lady
I don't think I've said something so despicable. By the way, I am really astonished by these male answers.
I guess you would also add that you would never date the woman of the video, wouldn't u?

When you first came on this forum, I was beyond sure that you were a troll.
Then, after a while, I decided you weren't a troll you were just off your rocker.
Now I'm pretty sure you're both.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think I've said something so despicable.

Nope, I wouldn't call it despicable. I just pretty much literally disagree with every aspect of it. I think on this topic you vastly over-generalise.

By the way, I am really astonished by these male answers.

Honestly? Nup. Your choice on whether you believe that. Like I said, we've had this discussion before I think.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Is that because in your country men and women imagine there is just one way a woman can behave and still be feminine? And if that's what they believe, don't you think they are ignoring that femininity might be more of a biologically based trait than a stupid ideological dogma?

okay...but then what is femininity, in your opinion?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
When you first came on this forum, I was beyond sure that you were a troll.
Then, after a while, I decided you weren't a troll you were just off your rocker.
Now I'm pretty sure you're both.

in my country there is a proverb that says: "if u speak your mind - people will always insult you. if you are phoney, people will love you"

and by the way, nobody forces you to read my threads

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

An Arabic proverb comes to mind here: "What is built on falsehood is false." Basically, every single one of your above statements is incorrect, and since they're all based on each other, I think your argument doesn't really warrant addressing more than, say, an argument based on the premise that flying teapots are orbiting Earth as we speak.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
An Arabic proverb comes to mind here: "What is built on falsehood is false." Basically, every single one of your above statements is incorrect, and since they're all based on each other, I think your argument doesn't really warrant addressing more than, say, an argument based on the premise that flying teapots are orbiting Earth as we speak.

well...mine is just a sociological and anthropological analysis of the society I live in, compared to the American one.
If you want to prove that my claims are just assumptions, be my guest.

but I need to know where I am wrong.
I think that men want to be treated with sweetness by women.
easy as pie
it's not a difficult concept to get

Status
Not open for further replies.