• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How often do you argue with your partner?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't just mean a little disagreement, but how often do you get in an argument with your spouse or significant other on average. Just an estimate.

Is there a topic (s) that keeps coming back up.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I don't just mean a little disagreement, but how often do you get in an argument with your spouse or significant other on average. Just an estimate.

We (my fianceè and i) does not have heated arguments or huge disagreements. We discuss our life and situation many times a week, but never raise our voices in anger

Jim

Nets of Wonder

Maybe 10 or 20 times a year. It’s about some things I do wrong sometimes, when she tries to talk to me about what’s happening to her.

Road Less Traveled

Not a single instance in many years. We are completely alien and foreign in character in relation to the zoo, circus, and insane asylum around us.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nothing serious. The usual frustrations with dividing household work between two full time workers, but aside from a tense dinner once a blue moon we communicate and deescalate very well.

David T

Premium Member

My partner is an idiot. Occasionally it want to run over here while ee are over here and pretend its us. We laugh and yell Weeeeeeeeeeeeee are going to the beach and drowned you in true little tiny me way over there.

It usually kills that nonsense of mememememememe iiiiiiiiiii eheeyeeyeeye think. Believe dont believe bs

Weeeeeeeeee are 4 billion years 100 billion and the idiot me is just 1 lifetime 1 neuron nothing more. The inellect is a place of great confusion.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

Doug and I fight a lot.

That's how I know we're married. 25 years, and I haven't killed him or dumped him.
In fact, nowadays I am his mom's main care giver. We are so married you can't stand it.
Usually it's about sex or money. Religion and politics, we're mostly on the same page.
Tom

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Perhaps twice a day at least for the last 52 years. Arguing has nothing to do with our companionship. :D
Yes, we may not have much common between us, but then, marriage, children, grandchildren. At one time I dominated the proceedings, now she does, which is OK with me. Let her have some fun too.
I don't anymore. She left me 3 months ago
Sorry about that, Bob.

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

We don't any more. I can't remember the last time. Earlier it was over how to spend money, or how to raise kids.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Religion and politics, we're mostly on the same page.
Tom
Even that can be dangerous territory. I have a sister-in-law
who had a knock down drag out (only verbal) fight over
something about Trump. My daughter & her cousins were
unfortunate witnesses to all the yelling. What was it about?
I don't recall, except that they agreed on hating him.
Perhaps one of them hated in the wrong way or not enuf.

If you've been together that long, you surely must be a
member of the Pa Taitai Club.