• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much is too much?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No! I am not saying that. You said that. Why does all inspiration have to come from God. Christians do not say that either. That is a question for you to answer. Why do you believe every inspiration have to come from God. Nice game!:sorry1:

Then why did you even mention it? Someone said that maybe all the different religions and their many holy books were all equally inspired by God. I asked if I were to write my own holy book if it would be divinely inspired, too. So how is Hitler relevant to any of this?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The King James Bible was good enough for Peter and Paul. It's good enough for us today.
Somehow I think I blew this one.:sorry1:

The KJB was first published in 1611.. don't think Peter and Paul were around then, and I also don't think they spoke english, either.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
No! I am not saying that. You said that. Why does all inspiration have to come from God. Christians do not say that either. That is a question for you to answer. Why do you believe every inspiration have to come from God. Nice game!:sorry1:

Um...In his original post, he asked whether a book written by him would be divinely inspired, and you answered that yes, it would be, just like the books by Hitler and others. Divinely means "by God", or "by gods" depending on your view. so, you said yourself that those books were inspired by God. :shout

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I only have one brother and you're not him. Save your god blessing for the flock.

If you passed me on the street..and I was in peril would you help me? Would you do anything?(if I was drowning..if I was beign murdered.. if begged for food and you could see I was starving.)

And if you would help me why?

And if you wouldnt why?

Blessings

Dallas