• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many fields do you dig?

Hammzah

For the purposes of this question, feel free to substitute the word "field” with "God" and “rig” with “human” if that better suits your perspective on things.

As a rig, I dig only on one field. My field has promised me that as long I stay loyal to Him, when I die, I will turn into a field and be with him for ever, ever, and ever.

So, how many fields do you dig, and what did your field promised you?

Last edited:

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
For the purposes of this question, feel free to substitute the word "field” with "God" and “rig” with “human” if that better suits your perspective on things.

As a rig, I dig only on one field. My field has promised me that as long I stay loyal to Him, when I die, I will turn into a field and be with him for ever, ever, and ever.

I am one with the field, like an unuprootable tree.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am one with the field, like an unuprootable tree.

Must...not...make double entedre from...root. Must fight...urge...

(Worth noting, root doesn't mean cheer in Australia. It's an older slang term for..
well...ploughing a field, to use the OPs turn of phrase)

Last edited:

Sakeenah

Wait..did you just compare God to a field? I'm a bit cofused. So if I understand it correctly you believe that God promised you that as long as you are loyal to Him, when you die you will turn into a God and you'll be with God forever as a God?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I've dug numerous fields.
What was promised was that it didn't matter which field I dug in, or if I dug at all.

Hammzah

Wait..did you just compare God to a field? I'm a bit cofused. So if I understand it correctly you believe that God promised you that as long as you are loyal to Him, when you die you will turn into a God and you'll be with God forever as a God?

When I pray it feels like I'm digging for bitcoins - currency in the bank account. Maybe, the field should be the heaven, instead.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When digging in fields where there are roots,
I prefer a toothed shovel....
MID-49630_280_280.jpg

Hammzah

@Sakeenah Let's get back at this, though. On earth when we work, we make money, right? When we pray, we earn money in the heavens account. The question is, what are we drilling into when we pray?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Is this like strawberry fields forever?

Hammzah

Is this like strawberry fields forever?

Probably, so. And, just like on earth. One would need some type of coins in order to buy all kinds of virgins.

Have you ever herd of a place called Krabi, Thailand? It's a heaven on earth. If you have money, you can buy (marry) 4 virgins.

I dug one field and when I was done I realize it was a grave. So I asked the bartender for more whiskey and lay down in hopes I could get some sleep.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
In the fields I dig, we are living entities in a sea of living entities against a backdrop of living energy. It's a conceptual field where living energy runs through all separate and distinct living creatures. Conceptual energy if you will.

After that field is the informational field that from it's forced codes constructs the universe, and beyond. And the universe can't help but be what it is for as things transform into the physical from information the information runs into problems and limitations, and extremes.

The informational field is wild and hard to tame. But the conceptual does its best to take the raw field of information and shape it's reality.

So that's three distinct fields that form our one existence; conceptual, information, and physics from information.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably, so. And, just like on earth. One would need some type of coins in order to buy all kinds of virgins.

Have you ever herd of a place called Krabi, Thailand? It's a heaven on earth. If you have money, you can buy (marry) 4 virgins.

Hard pass.

Politesse

Amor Vincit Omnia

That sounds like a deeply questionable strategy, for an oil rig. I do see how, at a certain point, machinery rusts away and becomes part of the field, but that is true no matter where it happens to get left last, and it isn't pulling up much oil at that point.

I would be rather skeptical if a field promised be that it is anything other than a field. But I like walking through them when the sun is setting.