• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Does the Existence of God Negate Darwinian Evolution?

Colt

FBI CRIME STATS BY RACE

Type that in your search bar..

African Americans are 13.4% of us population.
Hair splitting. How you you believe evolution began?

And black males acount
You are a being a bit pedantic. He should have said "The theory of evolution says nothing about how life began." Abiogenesis is separate from the theory of evolution because it still is in the hypothetical stage.

Meanwhile there is quite a bit of evidence for abiogenesis. But not enough specific evidence to allow it to be lifted above the hypothetical stage yet.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hair splitting. How you you believe evolution began?

And black males acount
No, it is not hair splitting. This demonstrates that you probably do not understand what a scientific theory is.

If you mean what led up to evolution I will have to go with the evidence. Evolution almost certainly arose out of the natural rise of life from non-life through the process of abiogenesis. There is no reliable evidence for any other viewpoint.

And I am not part of your black lives debate, though I have more than a suspicion that you are likely wrong on that too.

Audie

Veteran Member
No, it is not hair splitting. This demonstrates that you probably do not understand what a scientific theory is.

If you mean what led up to evolution I will have to go with the evidence. Evolution almost certainly arose out of the natural rise of life from non-life through the process of abiogenesis. There is no reliable evidence for any other viewpoint.

And I am not part of your black lives debate, though I have more than a suspicion that you are likely wrong on that too.
I think he was making a funny

ppp

I said African Americans commit crimes out of proportion to their numbers. You questioned, I supplied. No reason for complicating it, still
less for dispute.
Understood. Maybe at some point in the future you will make the effort to reflect on what I have said, rather than simply dismissing me because I am "complicating" things. Good bye, Audie.

Colt

I said African Americans commit crimes out of proportion to their numbers. You questioned, I supplied. No reason for complicating it, still
less for dispute.
Specifically, Black males are 6% of the population.The Department of Justice put together a study of murders between 1980 and 2008. Their data showed the African-American men committed 52% of the murders in the United States. 97% of the victims were ith

When it comes to violence in America, black males have far more to fear from other black males.

Do you really think in terms of segregated sciences? Like one can’t include the dawn of life and evolution in the same reference?

Colt

Barrack Obama referred to his grandmother who raised him as a “typical white person”. He referred to himself as a “typical thug” when young. Both of those are legitimate labels in America.
Why do you ask?
You seem ignorant of statistical reality in America.
What country do you live in?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do you really think in terms of segregated sciences? Like one can’t include the dawn of life and evolution in the same reference?

Segregated sciences? That really makes no sense. But the sciences are often separated into areas of concepts that are well understood and concepts that still need some work.

Scientists are very sure that life arose through abiogenesis, but since there are still unanswered questions about the process it is in the hypothetical stage. Evolution is well understood with only details being worked on these days. It is in the theoretical stage. In case you did not know a theory is as good as it gets in the sciences. Theories are the gold standard. For example gravity is understood better than the mere law stage. Now it is understood as a theory and evidence wise there is more and better evidence for evolution than there is for gravity. That is why there really is no difference between YEC's and Flat Earthers.

Audie

Veteran Member
Specifically, Black males are 6% of the population.The Department of Justice put together a study of murders between 1980 and 2008. Their data showed the African-American men committed 52% of the murders in the United States. 97% of the victims were ith

When it comes to violence in America, black males have far more to fear from other black males.

Don't complicated s simple thing.
There is no data concerning how or if abio occurred. Therefore no theory.

ToE is unaffected by how life began.

Audie

Veteran Member
Segregated sciences? That really makes no sense. But the sciences are often separated into areas of concepts that are well understood and concepts that still need some work.

Scientists are very sure that life arose through abiogenesis, but since there are still unanswered questions about the process it is in the hypothetical stage. Evolution is well understood with only details being worked on these days. It is in the theoretical stage. In case you did not know a theory is as good as it gets in the sciences. Theories are the gold standard. For example gravity is understood better than the mere law stage. Now it is understood as a theory and evidence wise there is more and better evidence for evolution than there is for gravity. That is why there really is no difference between YEC's and Flat Earthers.
Psst
Don't complicate simple things.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
What??? I did not express any belief. I simply said I do not see a contradiction between the concepts of god and evolution respectively. A god could simply set up a system and let it run without micromanaging everything. Let so do without such projections.

I wasn't talking to, or about, you.