• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does God speak to you?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, if I listen to my heart, can I trust to hear God speaking to me? I hear many things that make sense when I listen to my heart. I hope I am hearing from God

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
OK, I know I'm gonna come off weird, only verifying what my wife thinks of me:(, but here it goes.

The best piece of advice I've gotten in this area was from Gandhi, who said that he never heard God's voice but came to the conclusion that he felt God through reoccurring impulses. IOW, if he kept feeling that he should do something, first he would make sure that it was moral, and then he would do it-- period. I have used that technique for almost 40 years now, and I could write a book on how many doors it has opened for me over all these years. But this is not the weird part.

I have never believed in e.s.p., or whatever you want to call it, but my wife and I just about every day end up thinking about something at the same time even if it was never discussed between us before or had anything to do with what we were doing or maybe some things were discussed months or even years prior. But it doesn't stop there.

I had an old girlfriend that I loved so dearly and who changed my life, and she loved me just as much, but I was going with another woman that I also loved who I ended up getting pregnant, thus having to break up with the former.

Even though I am not Catholic, my wife is, and we go to mass almost every Sunday. At a 11 o'clock mass last April, a feeling about the old girlfriend popped into my head, and I felt that she was praying at the exact same time. I thought maybe that this is one of those random thoughts that could go through my mind, so I just shook it off as that, except that about 15 minutes later it came back really strong to the point of bringing tears to my eyes as I was feeling that she also was praying at 11 o'clock mass at a church near her home. I know where she lives (no, I have not tried to visit her, nor will I), so I looked up the nearest Catholic church, went through its website out of curiosity, and found out that her husband was serving eucharist (communion) at that same mass, so she probably was also there. For the next two months, I had the same strong feelings at most masses. But there's more.

We have a place near Lake Superior that we spend our summers at, and we went to mass almost every Sunday from May to early August, but I had no feelings about the girlfriend at any of them, which struck as being rather strange. But in mid-August, we decided to go to a 10:30 mass at another Catholic church in a nearby town, and then about half way through, that strong feeling came back again, and again tears formed in my eyes. I looked at my watch, and it was just before 11, which would be about the time she would likely say her prayer just before mass started (she was very Catholic, as is my wife).

And then it dawned on me why I didn't have the same feeling at the other church, namely that it was a 9:30 mass that my girlfriend does not have at her church. Now that I'm back home here near Detroit, we go to 11 o'clock mass on most Sundays, and the strong feelings have returned, although not every weekend.

I'm now a "believer", even though I can't explain it.

Weird, eh?

BTW, my wife doesn't know about this, but she does know I still have feelings for the old girlfriend and accepts it-- reluctantly.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So, if I listen to my heart, can I trust to hear God speaking to me? I hear many things that make sense when I listen to my heart. I hope I am hearing from God
God is to be trusted. Yes! God is our Father and teaches us right from wrong like any father should.
It is something to learn to be able to distinguish my own thoughts from the truth. I think it shouldn't matter where truth comes from. Why would it?

Some of us are aware that people in the past had heard from God and they wrote. I think it is a good thing to listen to them and learn, but do not lean on what they say. If a thought is reoccurring, it seems good and it does not contradict what the cloud of witnesses wrote, then I think it is safe to say, it is true and it comes from God.

It is written that every good gift and perfect present comes from The Father of light.
I consider the truth one of God's finest gifts.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Well, you are a very blessed person indeed

You can write what god tells you by free-writing. When you have a god-experience, get paper and pen while you're "in that state" and just write. Come back to it and see if what you have written correlates to the events you attributed to god. See if you can learn from what your subconscious mind wrote down to tell you. Sometimes god, if one likes, talks through thoughts. Writing is an excellent way of "keeping god's message".

Spiderman

Veteran Member
OK, I know I'm gonna come off weird, only verifying what my wife thinks of me:(, but here it goes.

The best piece of advice I've gotten in this area was from Gandhi, who said that he never heard God's voice but came to the conclusion that he felt God through reoccurring impulses. IOW, if he kept feeling that he should do something, first he would make sure that it was moral, and then he would do it-- period. I have used that technique for almost 40 years now, and I could write a book on how many doors it has opened for me over all these years. But this is not the weird part.

I have never believed in e.s.p., or whatever you want to call it, but my wife and I just about every day end up thinking about something at the same time even if it was never discussed between us before or had anything to do with what we were doing or maybe some things were discussed months or even years prior. But it doesn't stop there.

I had an old girlfriend that I loved so dearly and who changed my life, and she loved me just as much, but I was going with another woman that I also loved who I ended up getting pregnant, thus having to break up with the former.

Even though I am not Catholic, my wife is, and we go to mass almost every Sunday. At a 11 o'clock mass last April, a feeling about the old girlfriend popped into my head, and I felt that she was praying at the exact same time. I thought maybe that this is one of those random thoughts that could go through my mind, so I just shook it off as that, except that about 15 minutes later it came back really strong to the point of bringing tears to my eyes as I was feeling that she also was praying at 11 o'clock mass at a church near her home. I know where she lives (no, I have not tried to visit her, nor will I), so I looked up the nearest Catholic church, went through its website out of curiosity, and found out that her husband was serving eucharist (communion) at that same mass, so she probably was also there. For the next two months, I had the same strong feelings at most masses. But there's more.

We have a place near Lake Superior that we spend our summers at, and we went to mass almost every Sunday from May to early August, but I had no feelings about the girlfriend at any of them, which struck as being rather strange. But in mid-August, we decided to go to a 10:30 mass at another Catholic church in a nearby town, and then about half way through, that strong feeling came back again, and again tears formed in my eyes. I looked at my watch, and it was just before 11, which would be about the time she would likely say her prayer just before mass started (she was very Catholic, as is my wife).

And then it dawned on me why I didn't have the same feeling at the other church, namely that it was a 9:30 mass that my girlfriend does not have at her church. Now that I'm back home here near Detroit, we go to 11 o'clock mass on most Sundays, and the strong feelings have returned, although not every weekend.

I'm now a "believer", even though I can't explain it.

Weird, eh?

BTW, my wife doesn't know about this, but she does know I still have feelings for the old girlfriend and accepts it-- reluctantly.
That was beautiful! And it is also beautiful that your wife is Catholic and you are Jewish and have feelings for another girl, and you can make it work. God truly speaks to you and works through you :)

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
That was beautiful! And it is also beautiful that your wife is Catholic and you are Jewish and have feelings for another girl, and you can make it work. God truly speaks to you and works through you :)
Thank you, and I've been blessed by loving two beautiful women who are so compassionate and fair and forgiving.

With my wife, only once in 50 years this March did we ever go to bed angry with each other, and the next morning we laughed because we were so stupid. And my former girlfriend and I never had a single argument even though we went together for over 1/2 a year.

Hopefully, you've found someone really nice as well.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Generally through stick figures and sometimes smoke signals... though these days the smoke signals tend to drive the Eco-weenies nuts...

ecM7577cn.jpeg

LAGoff

Let's say you pray to God for a Mercedes-Benz and you get an answer through an SE (synchronistic event). I would say that if the answer took the form of a Mercedes-Benz hitting and paralyzing you, there's a better chance of it being from God. I was being facetious there, but if you pray to God for some help and you get an answer that is challenging you to do something very difficult first, then that has a better chance of being from God.
I get this from life experience and from the Old Testament. In it, people say that they want "The Day of the Lord", but prophets warn that you won't be able to take it. In fact you'd wish to hell that stayed out of the 'praying ring' altogether. Why? Because it says you are dealing with the 'Living God', not a Pet Rock. (Like a surgeon that has to cut out the morbid flesh first to get to a place where the 'living' flesh can take over).
I found this to be true- maybe because there is such morbidity in me that every answer from God comes with a scalpel and forceps. But I read that even the best people [in the Old Testament] get the snot kicked out of them before they get their-- ala the Janis Joplin song-- 'Mercedes-Benz's'.

For an 'atheistic' take, read :"Synchronicity: The Art of Coincidence, Choice, and Unlocking Your Mind"
After reading it, I at least have to seriously question whether the unprogramed and unbidden SE's are from God- to say nothing of the garden variety programmed and 'bidden' ones.
Check out what science (the above mentioned book) has to say. It may keep you from spiritual masturbation.

Repox

Truth Seeker
While I was praying today my hands started tingling intensely and I was reminded that is one way God speaks to me. I don't know what the message is, but I've had my hands start tingling enough when in prayer that it has become clear that it is one way God speaks to me.

While in the restroom I then heard a gentle whisper next to my ear. There was no words unfortunately, just a barely detectable breath. It sounded kinda creepy.

Another way he speaks to me is changes in body temperature. Also I have visions. Various memories come back at the right time as well.

The main way God speaks to me is through coincidence.

When I was in jail I felt there was this murdered girl who was with me. I looked up her last name and it was Swedish. My dad told me I was part Swedish on my moms side. It was a coincidence that through her I found out I was Swedish. There was only one piece of money that showed up in the 11 months of incarceration and it was a penny dating 1974, the year she was murdered, and the first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

It turns out the football team here is the Vikings, and the Swedes were vikings, so through her I got my favorite football team (They weren't my favorite team prior to that). Many coincidences took place like that which I take seriously because the chances of it all being coincidence are highly unlikely.

How does God speak to you? I appreciate anything you have to share on that topic. :)

I had a dream about an angel. The angel was in the air above thousands of dead soldiers on the ground. The Bible reference is Isaiah 37:36 when an angel of the Lord killed 185,000 Assyrian soldiers of Sennacherib's army encamped around Jerusalem; they had planned to attack and destroy the city. The angel looked up at the Lord and said, "It is done."

Dinosaurs in Paradise

I had a vision about paradise. I was in my backyard when, around me were dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, above them was God and His angels. In response to the presence of God, dinosaurs made loud trumpeting noises, and other creatures, each in its own way, made affectionate sounds. From that experience, I've concluded paradise was during the dinosaur era. I also think it was when Satan came into the world to turn God's creatures away from him. Science has found evidence for dinosaurs and about 75% of all species disappearing after a large comet or asteroid hit the earth about 65 million years ago.

Later, my wife and I visited an archaeological site in East Utah with dozens of dinosaur bones on a large wall. Paleontologists found them on a mountain ridge while exploring an outcropping of prehistoric bones. Suddenly, as I looked at the ancient bones, a vision of paradise popped into my head. The whole world was aglow with God’s holy light. The entire planet was paradise.

Dinosaur Graveyard

About four years ago, I had another dream about dinosaurs. In this dream, I was shoveling garbage in a deep, filthy pit. As I shoveled, I looked around and saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "Humans have defiled my sacred grave." My interpretation is God is not pleased with humans polluting and disturbing earth. Apparently, God wanted nature to remain unmolested.

God and Angels in Heaven

I've had dreams about God and angels. One dream about heaven was very brief. I saw angels around a sphere with two Gods inside. Around the sphere, brilliant lights flashed as the two Gods interacted with the angels.

In another dream, God had just created an angel. It had the appearance of a brilliant cotton ball. God tossed the angel into heaven. The meaning was clear, the angel was free to roam heaven and do whatever it wanted. After a short while, the angel returned to be close to God. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could be on their own. Evidently, Satan decided to be independent.

I had a dream about Satan as a child. I was in heaven when I saw God holding the hand of a small husky boy with a defiant look; both were in human form wearing clothes. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but Satan, as a fledgling angel, was portrayed that way in order that I, a human, would understand. God was leading the defiant boy into heaven.

I have had a series of dreams about angels and Satan in heaven. In one dream, I was in heaven looking at angels in circle around God. Two Gods were in a bright glorious sphere. The angels were awe struck as they interacted with the two Gods. An angel would communicate an idea to one God and either it or the other God would respond. Responses by the two Gods were novel, or perhaps unexpected. Apparently, heaven is an eternal party. In the universe, there is evidence for God's duality in nature (two eyes, two ears, two arms, two legs, two pairs of wings, positive and negative charges, matter and anti-matter, forces of gravity, neutrons and protons, quarks and anti-quarks, etc). I believe duality in nature reflects God's character. It also explains what may have happened with stories about Jesus (God). Humans, not understanding God's duality, made up son of God stories.

In one dream, Satan was in the middle of the circle of angels biting their feet. All of the angels, including Satan, looked alike; they had white fluffy bodies with human like forms. I think however, angels are bright spheres made of brilliant sparks of light. Most of my dreams about angels and heaven have had human points of reference so I could understand their meanings. One angel in the circle came to God and complained. The angel said, "He is hurting us."

Dreams about the Bible, Michael, and Satan's Universe

In another dream, after the fall of paradise, 65 million years later, God was in heaven when humans began settlements on earth. Apparently, after God went back to heaven after paradise, angels kept Him informed about what was happening on earth. Angels told God about a new species dominating earth. God was not pleased and decided to intervene. Subsequently, God Choose Abraham and his descendants to establish His holy authority on earth. I believe angels are God's servants, or, if you will, extensions of His will. I had a dream about the Old Testament. A voice said, "It happened but not that way."

I had a dream about the death of Jesus. On a dirt road, two Roman soldiers stood over Jesus on his knees. One soldier was beating Jesus in the face with his fists as the other soldier looked on. In the scene, there were no other people, just a dirt road.

I had dream about Paul in meeting. It is my most detailed supernatural dream. I was walking on a dirt street in an ancient village of stone and brick houses. After a couple of blocks, I turned a corner and walked into a village square with a gathering of people dressed in robes. After walking around the square, I went into a small building next to the square. Inside, there were a dozen or more men sitting on benches. Paul, dressed in a brown robe, held a bouquet of palm branches and flowers. As he walked round the room, he leaned over chatting with the men. Some of the men came over and placed palm branches in his bouquet. There was something strange about Paul. He had a shiny baldhead with small pieces of transplanted hair. When I awoke, I thought about his hair transplants. It occurred to me, they were symbols of Paul's false epistles. From other dreams, I had learned Jesus was God and not the son of God. I believe the New Testament is full of errors, including Paul's epistles.

A few years ago, I had another dream about Satan in the middle of a circle of angels. All the angels, including Satan, had fuzzy white bodies. Satan was biting their fluffy feet. One of the angels went to God and said, "He is hurting us!"

I had a dream about the angel Michael dressed in a military uniform. He was sitting high in the air on a tall back chair in a large room, there was a holy light shining around him. He wore a light brown army uniform, the type worn by army generals. He looked supreme confident. A voice said, "This is Michael, God's general." Evidently, Michael is in charge of the other angels in God's war with Satan.

I had a dream about Satan as a snake. The snake moved slowly toward me, and then it opened its mouth of razor sharp teeth and lunged. Suddenly, something pulled it away from my face.

Later, in another dream, I was standing in heaven in front of a snake about fifteen feet tall with two strips circling its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. As I stared at the snake, its head turned toward me and showed a beautiful face. I think Satan was going through a transition to reflect his shifting disposition to be rebellious. Eventually, after causing additional chaos in heaven, Satan became intensely dark. However, he may have also retained his white glow.

In my dream about the universe, Satan was in the form of a parrot's beak; he was attacking other angels. As the beak moved around heaven, it turned toward me. As it came near, God captured it with two hands. Inside the hands, there was a lot of commotion as Satan tried to escape. Then, God opened His hands. On the inside of both hands were jagged pieces of black metal, they represented ugly scares on the boundary of the universe from Satan's desperate attempts to escape.

Since then, I have done some research. Evidently, scientists have found big black holes or anomalies on the boundary of our universe. Some scientists think it is from other universes bouncing off our universe. However, there is no evidence for other universes. Scientists call it "Axis of Evil."

Dreams about God’s Chosen People

I had dream about the Jewish Diaspora. In the dream, there was loud Jewish music in the ancient land of Israel. Then, as Jews migrated to foreign lands, the music got softer and softer as they spread throughout the world. A few years ago, I had another dream about God and His chosen people. The period was at the time of ancient Israel. A Lord's voice said, "They wouldn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" That seems to say a lot about what God requires. Numerous times, throughout the Old Testament, prophets admonish God's people for being stiff-nicked or refusing to obey commandments.

I had dream about a dead baby. I was high in the air looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. A voice said. "Pick it up and hug it." As I picked it up, I saw several black boxes and one red box around its waste. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. I sobbed uncontrollably. I believe the dead baby represented Israel or God's chosen people. Early in their relationship with God, they fell out of favor. I think it has a lot to do with being obedient to God's commandments.

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I feel close to God when I see simple natural events.

The local cormorants leave the salt-water as the tide comes in and fly inland to the vast fresh-waters of a local bird sanctuary. They know just what they're doing.

And the Curlews leave the salt-flats as they cover over and fly to the local football fields which are waterlogged and easy to push their long bills into.

I always smile when I see such simple events.

And any good works or deeds are equal in status to prayer.

gnostic

The Lost One
How does God speak to you? I appreciate anything you have to share on that topic. :)

God speaks to me through the intercom....

"Hello, hello? ...is there anyone there? Are you listening to me? ...hello?"

Of course, I am not listening to god. I am partially deaf, you know, so there are some frequencies that I am incapable of hearing.

;)

:D

:p

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
A Dream about Time and Events: Russian Threat

I had an extraordinary dream about time and events on earth. There were several boxes in a long row of similar size; they resembled frames from an old filmstrip. Each frame had about a half dozen names of nations in vertical order with symbols. Nations on each time-frame were in hierarchy order in relationship to world power struggles. At the top of the boxy frames, there were names of the most powerful nations. Each frame had a different configuration of nations and images as it related to a particular time. Each time strip was unique as power struggles and world events change.

My best analogy is a box of children's toys with blocks and various other playthings, except the symbols corresponded to world events and nations. Much of my dream was about recent periods for struggles between Russia and other nations. On the right side of the time strip approaching current times, the word “Russia” was moving to the top of the frames. It seemed to be a warning that Russia is becoming a threat to world peace. My impression is God knows each block of time in detail, which includes future times. God is outside of time, He can move forward or backward along the time line.

It appeared as if each frame was frozen, nothing could change it. My impression is God cannot, or will not, change world events. I have thought about the length of time for each frame. Each frame may represent events more than time. Perhaps, each frame represented one year, or even less. Most interesting was the changing allocation of nations in world power struggles, particularly for Russia moving up.

A Dream about My Heritage

I had a dream about my family heritage. There was a row of four or five circles around my family name. My impression was each circled represented a generation. I have tried to understand the circle; I think it was the Star of David. Based on a generation, the four names could not be more than 250 years. I calculate that time based on my family longevity going back as far as I can recall. My father and grandparents had long life spans. The dream makes sense based on what I know about my family. My Great, Great Grandfather had a Jewish first name. I thought that strange, but Christians also have Jewish names. In addition, when I was young I heard comments about my family. My father was a successful businessperson, and most of his clientele were Jews. All my relatives on my father's side were successful businesspersons, even the women.

When I awoke from my dream I thought it meant my family had changed their name and identity about four or five generations ago. The same day I heard the name Solomon repeatedly several times in my head. Because I've thought about a possible Jewish identity, the dream makes sense. Following the time line, my relatives on my father’s side may have been in France.

A Vision of God's Duality

Early today, I closed my eyes while resting. For few seconds, I saw a vision of two small white colored spheres resembling pearls touching each other. I observed the objects to be the same size and color. My interpretation is the two spheres were symbols of God's duality. Both Gods are equal and stay permanently attached. It relates to a dream I had about the two Gods inside a sphere surrounded by angels. Before they created their first angel, the two Gods were perfect companions. Then, they created angels to participate in eternity with them. Since then, all angels, except Satan, have been obedient servants of the two Gods, loving and adoring them for all of eternity.

A Dream about God’s Morality

Recently, I had a dream about shiny white pieces of paper with writing floating in the air. A short distance away, there were dark pieces of paper with writing floating in the air. I understood the meaning, the white pieces of paper represented God’s morality, the black pieces of paper represented human morality. Evidently, they are not the same.

My first extraordinary dream was about Paul in 1988. About twenty years later, I had series of dreams and a few visions about God, angels, Satan, paradise, and the Bible. Therefore, I have a unique theology, one that fits nowhere. Here are examples: paradise was during the dinosaur era, humans were not in paradise, God is not happy with humans, God is a duality, there is no son of God, Jesus (God) was not crucified, he was murdered. To save space, I have removed most of my interpretations. In another rendering, I have listed my dreams and visions in chronological order to explain events from the beginning of God’s creation.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
God speaks to me by inaudible words to my mind, through dreams and visons and through me when I am ministering. I also can get Him to speak through Tarot cards and the Bible.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Sometimes I feel connected and other times not. For me living the life help me to be better attuned to Gods purpose and what He requires of me. In this regard there are six specific requisites for spiritual growth.

1. The recital each day of one of the Obligatory Prayers with pure-hearted devotion.

2. The regular reading of the Sacred Scriptures, specifically at least each morning and evening, with reverence, attention and thought.

3. Prayerful meditation on the teachings, so that we may understand them more deeply, fulfil them more faithfully, and convey them more accurately to others.

4. Striving every day to bring our behaviour more into accordance with the high standard that are set forth in the Teachings.

5. Teaching the Cause of God.

6. Selfless service in the work of the Cause and in the carrying on of our trade or profession.

It has taken many years to get to this point in my life and it is an ongoing journey. The important thing is strive each day. As Abdu'l-Baha has said "little by little, day by day.":)

I believe that has a lot of things that you do but how does that relate to what God does?

NadiaMoon

She mostly speaks to me through nature, as I am a nature lover, and so God does exist inside of all things and I feel Her presence there.
God also speaks to me through mediatation and prayer or through feelings. Like when I ask something to Her in a prayer I will get an emotions depending on the situation. She also does speak to us through good deeds like generosity and kindness

A Vestigial Mote

God does not speak to me. Never has, and I imagine He never will. Anything that has happened in my life is easily explained by any number of realistic, physical properties or presences. Why would I attribute any of it to God? Someone walks up to me and says they are witnesses for God, and He wants me to join up. So what? How does that prove God's reality? And even if He were real, He seems like a really, really shoddy team leader. I don't like His tactics, feel absolutely no loyalty to Him - especially given the accounts I can read of Him and the fact that He can't better make himself known. I mean face it, if you were only ever given knowledge of a presidential candidate by "witnesses" - who HADN'T EVEN SEEN REAL, VERIFIABLE PROOF OF THE CANDIDATE THEMSELVES - and every time you asked why the candidate never appeared in public, or couldn't better promote HIMSELF you were given horribly inadequate reasons and excuses - would you vote for that candidate at the next election anyway?

As far as coincidence goes, I offer the following: I was told once by a woman that she proudly thanked Jesus as she exited the grocery store and it "miraculously" stopped raining at that very moment. "Praise Jesus!" Except - she was so obviously ignoring the fact that dozens upon dozens of her fellow Christians had exited the exact same grocery store prior to herself while it was STILL RAINING. Was she somehow more deserving of the merciful lack of rain? Were the others, perhaps, not true Christians? Perhaps her prayers were the only ones done correctly before exiting the store? Wrong on all accounts. It was a coincidence - nothing more. She allowed herself to be sucked in to the ever-present, ever-calling desire of the human mind to be the center of the universe. She became the important thing in that moment (from her own perspective) and allowed the circumstances to falsely represent God - and in so doing also forgot about everyone and everything else around her - did not draw the logical conclusions and extensions from it that I did - that being that Jesus would have had to have ignored EVERYONE else exiting the store before herself, and would have had to have given her preferential treatment - which are things even she herself would not attribute to Jesus.

Muffled

Jesus in me
God does not speak to me. Never has, and I imagine He never will. Anything that has happened in my life is easily explained by any number of realistic, physical properties or presences. Why would I attribute any of it to God? Someone walks up to me and says they are witnesses for God, and He wants me to join up. So what? How does that prove God's reality? And even if He were real, He seems like a really, really shoddy team leader. I don't like His tactics, feel absolutely no loyalty to Him - especially given the accounts I can read of Him and the fact that He can't better make himself known. I mean face it, if you were only ever given knowledge of a presidential candidate by "witnesses" - who HADN'T EVEN SEEN REAL, VERIFIABLE PROOF OF THE CANDIDATE THEMSELVES - and every time you asked why the candidate never appeared in public, or couldn't better promote HIMSELF you were given horribly inadequate reasons and excuses - would you vote for that candidate at the next election anyway?

As far as coincidence goes, I offer the following: I was told once by a woman that she proudly thanked Jesus as she exited the grocery store and it "miraculously" stopped raining at that very moment. "Praise Jesus!" Except - she was so obviously ignoring the fact that dozens upon dozens of her fellow Christians had exited the exact same grocery store prior to herself while it was STILL RAINING. Was she somehow more deserving of the merciful lack of rain? Were the others, perhaps, not true Christians? Perhaps her prayers were the only ones done correctly before exiting the store? Wrong on all accounts. It was a coincidence - nothing more. She allowed herself to be sucked in to the ever-present, ever-calling desire of the human mind to be the center of the universe. She became the important thing in that moment (from her own perspective) and allowed the circumstances to falsely represent God - and in so doing also forgot about everyone and everything else around her - did not draw the logical conclusions and extensions from it that I did - that being that Jesus would have had to have ignored EVERYONE else exiting the store before herself, and would have had to have given her preferential treatment - which are things even she herself would not attribute to Jesus.

I believe I don't see any point in talking to you. You have a bad attitude.