• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How did Hillaries email archive laptop get 'lost in the mail' as the Bloomberg article reported

whirlingmerc

whirlingmerc

Not to mention..

Hillary Clinton's lawyers ( who didn't have security clearance ) heavily redacted the previously unknown emails ( that even Congress was not sufficiently cleared to see )... and then instead of saving the others , ler lawyers destroyed them.... indeed you can't make this stuff up

Here;s my heavily redacted version of above
"... Congress not allowed to see .. lawyers... in.. make up.."

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Hillary Clinton's lawyers ( who didn't have security clearance ) heavily redacted the previously unknown emails ( that even Congress was not sufficiently cleared to see )... and then instead of saving the others , ler lawyers destroyed them.... indeed you can't make this stuff up
Do you have a source for this accusation?

esmith

Veteran Member
But were the lawyers taking it upon themselves to redact the information?
It doesn't matter they did not have the security clearances. One must remember that mishandling of classified information is a Federal offense, that is as it appears unless you are well connected.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
It doesn't matter they did not have the security clearances. One must remember that mishandling of classified information is a Federal offense, that is as it appears unless you are well connected.
I agree. Don't misunderstand me. I agree that Hillary mishandled classified material. She was extremely careless. There is no debate there.

But still, the accusation made by @whirlingmerc was that the lawyers redacted information. That implies a level of active conspiracy and coverup that goes way beyond carelessness, even extreme carelessness.

So thank you for providing a source, but your source does not support his accusation.

esmith

Veteran Member
I agree. Don't misunderstand me. I agree that Hillary mishandled classified material. She was extremely careless. There is no debate there.

But still, the accusation made by @whirlingmerc was that the lawyers redacted information. That implies a level of active conspiracy and coverup that goes way beyond carelessness, even extreme carelessness.

So thank you for providing a source, but your source does not support his accusation.
Correct, they did not redact any data and leave the email on the server, but they did, according to the Hillary, went through her emails and removed emails. Now I guess one could say they "redacted" all the data by removing it. So whirlingmerc was not completely right, but they were not completely wrong.

whirlingmerc

actually.... Hillary aids physically destroyed many of her devices with a hammer... and that ocured after the emails were subpoenaed which is legally problematic.

The only thing that saved Hillary from inditement so far are claims to being oblivious to the laws... and if she has to claim that to defend herself she must be in deep trouble But her staff was oblivious? Not credible.

But going beyond redacting and destroying emails makes the process not above board but above accountability.... and that doesn't make for a good choice for president.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Mind you that I am not giving Hillary a "get out of jail free" pass on this, but "W" Bush and staff erased all their official e-mails and destroyed hard-drives when leaving office. Although the rules were different then.

esmith

Veteran Member
Mind you that I am not giving Hillary a "get out of jail free" pass on this, but "W" Bush and staff erased all their official e-mails and destroyed hard-drives when leaving office. Although the rules were different then.
What's your point, other than Bush did it?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
actually.... Hillary aids physically destroyed many of her devices with a hammer... and that ocured after the emails were subpoenaed
Do you have a source for this accusation?

(I feel like a broken record on this topic but I am not going to stop)