• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How could someone be insulted

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The OP and the question you qoute here is not just about how I understand or experience others non responsive answers to questions.

Wel, let me try to explain. Most people know what e.g. the world is. So if you somehow signal you know that and then question how come someone else knows differently, it is in a sense already biased. Because if you know that world is X and I know it is not X, one of us is "wrong".

So you have to ask differently, but even that is hard, because how some people treat beliefs and knowledge. So in short sometimes I in effect insult other people and sometimes I don't, but rather they makes it into an insult themselves. You can't avoid the second one, because all insults are subjective and created in a mind.

Audie

Veteran Member
There are plenty of ways, the most obvious being to ask questions that imply the other person must be some kind of idiot. Questions can be asked neutrally, but they also be given a certain "spin", or can be thought by the recipient have "spin" even if they are in fact being asked innocently. It can also be annoying if a person simply asks question all the time, without responding to the answers they receive in a way that shows they have understood them.

If someone mistakenly takes offence, it may be necessary for the questioner to clarify their intent, to remove the suspicion and maintain good relations.
Racist / sexist attitudes revealed in questions are also unpopular.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I wonder how someone can be insulted by a person who only ask questions, to clerify what the other person actually mean in discussion.

I can understand if someone directly try to offend, that people get insulted, but in a normal discussion?
Indeed.:)
Respectful debate is always good and productive. It can never be insulting.
I don't understand why people should feel insulted by something they simply disagree with.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Usually, I find that people take offense because
they misunderstand the intent of the question.
It's a case of projecting their own insecurities
& hostilities upon the questioner.

Actually it is more serious than that.
And I have watched a video of an Italian psychologist pointing out that some people live within a very fragile balance, which is built upon very few certainties.
Once you challenge those certainties (no matter how respectful and polite the debate is), they will overreact.
Because it is like they felt attacked. The very fragile castle of their own soul (that balance) is being under a very fierce siege (what they feel).

firedragon

Veteran Member
I wonder how someone can be insulted by a person who only ask questions, to clerify what the other person actually mean in discussion.

I can understand if someone directly try to offend, that people get insulted, but in a normal discussion?

My dad used to say "a rogue will think others are rogues". Thats by default.

Those who question to insult will think you are questioning to insult.

Gargovic Malkav

My dad used to say "a rogue will think others are rogues". Thats by default.

Those who question to insult will think you are questioning to insult.

This is why it's impossible to have a normal conversation with my biological father.
Unless I act like a yes man, he appears to perceive everything I say to him as a taunt or an attempt to manipulate him.
So then he goes all out of his way to show me that he's unbreakable, not scared of anyone, always one step ahead of me, that he knows all the tricks and bla bla bla.

I'm not surprised my mother left him, nor am I surprised he feels victimized by her "callous" and "ungrateful" act.

firedragon

Veteran Member
This is why it's impossible to have a normal conversation with my biological father.
Unless I act like a yes man, he appears to perceive everything I say to him as a taunt or an attempt to manipulate him.
So then he goes all out of his way to show me that he's unbreakable, not scared of anyone, always one step ahead of me, that he knows all the tricks and bla bla bla.

I'm not surprised my mother left him, nor am I surprised he feels victimized by her "callous" and "ungrateful" act.

Im sorry about your experience Gargovic. I wish you all the very best.

Clara Tea

In order to Cancel Culture you (gag you), they have to assert that you have insulted them.

If you ask too many questions of followers of a God with clay feet (false idol), you could be accused of blasphemy or picking on someone's religion.

They will ask why a non-believer would question them when they take over their nation, create torture camps, unjustified wars against peaceful nations, debt, homelessness, global warming (drought, famine, pestilence), plagues (lack of preparation in case of bioweapon attacks), and give to the rich and take from the poor. How dare you question.

God says "don't kill"....Christians say "must be a member of the National Rifle Association to get elected (and even war hero, Senator John Kerry, a member of the NRA didn't qualify), and must be for war and torture camps. How dare you question. It is blasphemy if you want to be on God's side and against Satan.

According to the bible, Christ will make his 2nd coming with a tongue like a sword (that means, verbally repremanding Christians for not being Christians....starving the hungry, letting the sick languish without universal health care, etc). Christ will be banned from forums by the Cancel Culture.....why????.....because, they will say, Christ will criticise Christians, and therefore will be against God, so Christ will be called antichristian.

Christians will say that priests who forcibly rape innocent little boys are part of the regular operations of the Catholic church, and how dare anyone object (they would hurt the church if they objected, and they would blaspheme God if they objected).

But, don't they have that backwards? Didn't God tell us "thou shalt not kill," "turn the other cheek," "do unto others," and didn't God admonish Gays (or men who would have forcible unconsentual sex with little boys)?

Is obeying God now a sin?????

Just before the war in Iraq started, God sent prophets to warn us not to declare war (they are the prophets of God during our lifetime...not in some ancient dusty text like Revelation, which is part of the bible). I personally knew many of the prophets of God. Prior to being chosen by God, these prophets of God had been renowned psychics, and some had worked with the CIA to locate a sunken Soviet nuclear submarine, and some were members of the Association of Research and Enlightenment. God won't let them tell everyone that they work for God because God knows that they will be worshipped, and only God may be worshipped.

In addition to the prophets of God, God sent helpers. Why? Because we are in the end times, and our politicians are making the mistakes (the sins) that will cause God to end the world. This is why God sent helpers, to show the errors of our ways.

In the end times, things will get difficult. Plagues (according to Revelation 15...7 mutations of covid) will ravage the world. The economies will fail, especially the economy of the United States (according to Revelation 17:18, which identifies the US as the Whore of Babylon that made a war against Iraq, and was the most powerful nation in the world that occupied Iraq, and corrupted it....among other things, it altered its elections so that only pro-Americans could get elected, until the recent pull-out and reinstatement of antiamerican factions.

Because things will get difficult (food will be expensive and scarce, and the greedy rich will shove the working middle class into the poor class and take their houses, and rent them back to them), people's faith will be shaken.

Those who believe in God because, like my friend who found a rock on a rock pile, then claimed that it was a sign that God exists, will have a difficult time keeping his faith as starvation and disease happens all around him. For this reason, God wants his helpers to go into forums (just as Christ will soon do when he makes his 2nd coming), and get kicked out of forums for standing up for God's laws, and make people think of better (stronger) reasons to worship God. The lame reasons to worship God will not work as starvation and disease grips the world. People must debate religion and strengthen their beliefs.

It is the job of God's helpers to pave the way for Christ's 2nd coming. . . get the world used to hearing someone say that they are supposed to obey God.

Will the Cancel Culture muzzle God?????? According to Revelation (the New Testament bible), anyone who alters the meaning of Revelation will be written out of the book of life forever, and burn in the lake of fire of the bottomless pit of hell forever. Pretty much the same fate awaits anyone who muzzles God or God's helpers or God's prophets. Which do you think is more powerful.....God or the Cancel Culture??????? God's words will be heard....God has commanded it!!!!!!

Last edited:

Clara Tea

Well, as a skeptic I have to discredit beliefs including my own. That is how doubt works in a cognitive/psychology sense. It involves a negative and you can call it discredit if you like, but sometimes it is not. It is a negative that the person takes as a discredit.

Not being Gods, maybe we are all slightly imperfect and slightly wrong?

Many assert that we start out with original sin (imperfection, and sinful).

God made us imperfect, then holds us to standards of perfection.

Maybe this is why it is so good to be forgiven for our imperfections?

The gift He (God) gee us....to see ourselves as others see us. Many judge their own actions as right and good (otherwise, they would change). Yet, still others know that they are doing wrong, and continue to do it. For example, Reverend Jim and Tammy Fay Bakker knew that they were cheating donees who gave money for starving Africans when they absconded with the money for their own mansions....yet they continued to do so.

We are not supposed to judge others. Jesus, in his Sermon on the Mount, said "judge not, lest ye be judged." We tend to see the splinter in the eye of another, but fail to see the log in our own (from the bible).

What should we do when we see someone sinning? Should we ban Gay marriages because we want our religion to dominate other people's beliefs? No freedom of religion? Should we speak out for peace when we realize that God said "thou shalt not kill" and we are at war and make torture camps? Or, should we remain silent while knowing that we are sinning against God?

Should we cherry-pick the bible and pick out only those parts that we want to enforce while ignoring the other parts? That is, while we should be working to end the greatest sin (war in Iraq), we focus, instead, of keeping Gays from inheriting or getting custody of kids if one of the spouses dies)? Which is more important....consentual sex between two men, or the murder of 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis against God's command in Revelation not to attack Iraq, and God's command to not kill? Which should we focus our attention on?

Would we insult a Christian by saying that the Catholic church protected boy-raping priests, moved them to other parishes where they could rape more innocent little boys, and pressured parents and victims into silence, claiming that they would harm the church or blaspheme God if they talked about it? Are we allowed to judge the Catholic church for protecting its mammon by declaring bankruptcy to make sure that their innocent little boy victims are never compensated for the assaults?

Is enforcing laws against raping boys the same as insulting the church? Are we allowed to judge?

Can we judge Satan, in order to avoid following him? Can we judge that going to war, against God's commands, is wrong, or is that being judgemental? Would we insult someone by suggesting that we shouldn't murder 1,000,000 inncent Iraqis?

It is a complicated situation to understand when we can and cannot judge someone, and some might feel insulted if we try. But, how can we avoid Satan unless we judge his actions to be wrong?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a humans says to another human only sex allows your life presence. It's not an offence it's a human truth.

If I said don't use the word eternal in any comment as you false science theory about it you would be offended.

As human suffering has one teaching after all suffering human death you own one other spirit.

So we say to teach spirit is utmost truth but also involved lives lying as human suffering knew it never owned a purpose in human science.

You surely get offended over that topic.

So we can't ever contend with human offence.

Yet the word offence means wrong itself. Meaning of offence...an offender was involved.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Not being Gods, maybe we are all slightly imperfect and slightly wrong?

Many assert that we start out with original sin (imperfection, and sinful).

God made us imperfect, then holds us to standards of perfection.

Maybe this is why it is so good to be forgiven for our imperfections?

The gift He (God) gee us....to see ourselves as others see us. Many judge their own actions as right and good (otherwise, they would change). Yet, still others know that they are doing wrong, and continue to do it. For example, Reverend Jim and Tammy Fay Bakker knew that they were cheating donees who gave money for starving Africans when they absconded with the money for their own mansions....yet they continued to do so.

We are not supposed to judge others. Jesus, in his Sermon on the Mount, said "judge not, lest ye be judged." We tend to see the splinter in the eye of another, but fail to see the log in our own (from the bible).

What should we do when we see someone sinning? Should we ban Gay marriages because we want our religion to dominate other people's beliefs? No freedom of religion? Should we speak out for peace when we realize that God said "thou shalt not kill" and we are at war and make torture camps? Or, should we remain silent while knowing that we are sinning against God?

Should we cherry-pick the bible and pick out only those parts that we want to enforce while ignoring the other parts? That is, while we should be working to end the greatest sin (war in Iraq), we focus, instead, of keeping Gays from inheriting or getting custody of kids if one of the spouses dies)? Which is more important....consentual sex between two men, or the murder of 1,000,000 innocent Iraqis against God's command in Revelation not to attack Iraq, and God's command to not kill? Which should we focus our attention on?

Would we insult a Christian by saying that the Catholic church protected boy-raping priests, moved them to other parishes where they could rape more innocent little boys, and pressured parents and victims into silence, claiming that they would harm the church or blaspheme God if they talked about it? Are we allowed to judge the Catholic church for protecting its mammon by declaring bankruptcy to make sure that their innocent little boy victims are never compensated for the assaults?

Is enforcing laws against raping boys the same as insulting the church? Are we allowed to judge?

Can we judge Satan, in order to avoid following him? Can we judge that going to war, against God's commands, is wrong, or is that being judgemental? Would we insult someone by suggesting that we shouldn't murder 1,000,000 inncent Iraqis?

It is a complicated situation to understand when we can and cannot judge someone, and some might feel insulted if we try. But, how can we avoid Satan unless we judge his actions to be wrong?
Natural human life is living only in one place on O gods planet mass sealed presence with heavens cosmic law

You put earths mass by machines transmitting satellites of God earths mass inside of heavens law lying satanist sciences. You take everything including theories outside.

Science is Satanism. Was never God as created God O planet is not a human word. So then science theories owned false ideas.

You coerce by using words. Spoken human language lying.

So planet owned humans living owned balances of life and future human sex.

Humans said sex by two adults have one baby as life inheritance.

Parents with natural God by law is life continuance. Baby might be born a homosexual but is innocent.

So then you ask a basic human life with natures question. Why is my baby a homosexual?

Answer as human sciences not using any type of cosmic natural law ..
Chose then did an earth God fission. Science removed god as earth seal and introduced AI Satanism signals.

Nuclear causes.

Messed up human biology and conscious chemical mind balances human brain consciousness of its owner recognition balances.

We witness life change.

Why science was outlawed on the churches founding God is real rock earth is not fission.

Ignored as why the church was built toppling science buildings. On top of the science building in Jeru Salem...circuit pyramid science.

Humans sexual life our future life by sexuality was changed. As earth science removed our future cold held constant gases.

A constant means it's natural term by law is held constant in a fixed position. The constant.

As sex was an adult mutual agreed only place with God. Non adult sex was outlawed as it wasn't mutual.

So paedophilia an evil adult chosen act.

Rape not chosen either. Against natural law.

Mutual adult chosen only sex was with God.

As men are still men human always were. And women are still women humans always were.

Was the human teaching why human natural consciousness had changed. As humans agreed to technology use which is not natural God.

Hence you are using satanisms everyday your choice. What was never natural Gods. O sealed planet.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a theist says I must believe in a thesis as if they don't believe they don't have science and invention.

Is life's destroyer in person.

Why Rome said scientists use criminal behaviour as they theory non human presence when using sun information.

As it's logic total earth anything comparing earth to a sun in space. Is life on earths total destruction.

So they passed a law that said thinking made you a criminal by written evidence. Theism.

Why law is written also. By humans.

ID OT I. Roman teaching any human believing in OT as a Holy document has been proven wrong by the new testimonial.

As it wasn't holy advice. It was satanisms science human only.

It wasn't real nor did it keep life safe.

Life was safe pre dating science theism only. Before the OT itself.

So today the origin of science once again is a human theories. Planet earth isn't even the origin body of mass where men first introduced the science practiced as human science.

Virtually half of origin O earths mass is gone. Why earth is so small as compared to other planets presence in a large suns presence.

As original original earth had already been origin converted mass by the sun. First.

Humans had copied it. The teaching.

Today humans are trying to eradicate the rest of earths mass O whole but half of its origin O mass in a space energy held position.

They say I know empty space plus O mass is energy amount by calculus I believe in. Yet earth might just only be a D half value now as mass.

Close to not existing as a planet.

So if I said D avi...D. D would have been my answer not O wholeness.

I would have said O God mass by my thoughts barely exists as earth as compared to a sun mass. If I was O considered as Living human intelligence.