• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holocaust deniers!!!

What is the impression you get when you first hear or read that someone is a holocaust denier?

• Someone is claiming that the Nazis didn't kill ANY Jew?

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • is questioning the number of people who been killed?

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • denying the existence or the methods used in gas chambers?

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • claiming that a deliberate campaign to exterminate the Jewish people never occurred?

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • all the above

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • others?

Votes: 12 16.2%

• Total voters

Luminous

non-existential luminary
A holocaust denier is a denier of the holocaust. not the jewish holocaust of the bird holocaust. the Germarman and Axis(ithink) holocaust. Stop changing the definition deniers of history. If you don't believe that Jews and other "impurities" were brought together by the Nazis for Slave exploitating and Death then you are a holocaust denier. Since there is no set number, though a very good guess with all the Nazi records. a holocaust denier is not one who denies whether or not 100 jews away from number were killed. Not one who denies that Nazis built Killing Camps (which is most clear). Claiming the Nazis didn't kill any Jew is sort of impossible. unless you choose to go against the evidence because of some preset bias like religion or politic or whatever. If you use your reason it is far more clear that the holocaust happened than that all the evidence is faked. this is like denying the vietnam war. You can do it, but why should you prefer something that is unlikely?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
These people are strange, there is a horde of evidence.

I know this is off topic but does anyone think its weird how little attention the Japanese holocaust was? They slaughtered a heck of a lot of chinese people during world war 2 and nobody bats an eyelid?

***POST IN THREE SEPARATE PARTS BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF PICTURES**

Is there any particular reason you're so full of insinuations or are you just having a bad day?

Pardon?

Perhaps I was a bit cynical with the original posters intent as seeing the following bits on their profile:

antizionist.jpg

tashan.jpg

As well as these threads:

I would love for the original poster to prove me wrong. :yes:

So, original poster, TashaN, do you think that parts of the Holocaust were made up? If so, what has brought you to such a conclusion in light of massive amounts of evidence towards it all being true. If not at all, what made you create a thread as such? Have you run across such people [Holocaust Deniers] in your studies?

You mentioned earlier in the thread:

I really want to know, because my information about this topic is limited to what i have read in RF and some other sites.

What other sites have you visited?

I have not visited any museum nor have met in person some survivors,

You are in luck.

A few pictures beneath the cut

medexp03.jpg

medexp01.jpg

maidan02.jpg

eg1.jpg

Krema3.jpg

Belsen01.jpg

shrunken.jpg

so i want to learn exactly what does it mean to be a holocaust denier.

Holocaust denial - Wikipedia

The beginnings of the modern denial movement

200px-KKK_holocaust_a_zionist_hoax.jpg

In 1961, American historian David Hoggan wrote Der Erzwungene Krieg (The Forced War), though primarily concerned with the origins of World War II, also down-played or justified the effects of Nazi antisemitic measures in the pre-1939 period. Subsequently, Hoggan wrote one of the first books denying the Holocaust in 1969 entitled The Myth of the Six Million, which was published by the Noontide Press, a small Los Angeles publisher specializing in antisemitic literature. Hoggan became one of the early stars of the Holocaust denial movement, because he had a number of university professorships.

In 1964, French historian Paul Rassinier published The Drama of the European Jews in 1964. Rassinier was himself a concentration camp survivor (imprisoned in Buchenwald for his having helped French Jews escape the Nazis), and modern-day deniers continue to cite his works as scholarly research that questions the accepted facts of the Holocaust. Critics argued that Rassinier did not cite evidence for his claims and ignored information that contradicted his assertions; he nevertheless remains influential in Holocaust denial circles for being one of the first deniers to propose that a vast Zionist/Allied/Soviet conspiracy faked the Holocaust, a theme that would be picked up in later years by other authors.

The publication of Arthur Butz's The Hoax of the Twentieth Century: The case against the presumed extermination of European Jewry in 1976; and David Irving's Hitler's War in 1977 brought other similarly inclined individuals into the fold.[27] In December 1978 and January 1979, Robert Faurisson, a French professor of literature at the University of Lyon, wrote two letters to Le Monde claiming that the gas chambers used by the Nazis to exterminate the Jews did not exist. A colleague of Faurisson, Jean-Claude Pressac, who initially shared Faurisson's views, later became convinced of the Holocaust's evidence while investigating documents at Auschwitz in 1979. He published his conclusions along with much of the underlying evidence in his 1989 book, Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
There is also the testimony of survivors, American, French, Polish, Norwegiain, German, Chezch and Russian Soliders (to name a few) and German civilians. Why would a few hundred thousand people who faught against each other come up with the same stories?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I would love for the original poster to prove me wrong. :yes:

That sounds very much like an admission you have already reached some profound conclusion about the original poster. So, what exactly is the conclusion you have reached -- the one you would love the original poster to prove you wrong about?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
These people are strange, there is a horde of evidence.

I know this is off topic but does anyone think its weird how little attention the Japanese holocaust was? They slaughtered a heck of a lot of chinese people during world war 2 and nobody bats an eyelid?
too true.
BTW: i've met a German/Polish holocaust survivor. he showed us his tatto at our school.

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
That sounds very much like an admission you have already reached some profound conclusion about the original poster. So, what exactly is the conclusion you have reached -- the one you would love the original poster to prove you wrong about?

:p: Touché
sorry SPW, FYI: i agree with your skepticism of the OP's bias.
And Sunstone: you seam very touchy in your post. So: right back at ya:
That sounds very much like an admission you have already reached some profound conclusion about Surprise Plastic Watermelons. So, what exactly is the conclusion you have reached -- the one you would love SPW to prove you wrong about? ;)
:D

Last edited:
sorry SPW, FYI: i agree with your skepticism of the OP's bias..

Thank you. :)

It might not even be the case, but when when "anti-Zionism" and "Holocaust denial" come up together, this is what it reminds me of:

Holocaust Denial as an Anti-Zionist and Anti-Imperialist Tool for the European Far Left

Though it may be targeting the European Far Left in that article, there are plenty of other articles out there that connect anti-Zionism and holocaust denial together. That was my concern in seeing the original post of this thread and I made it very clear that I wanted the person who posted (TashaN) to clear it up for me so that I wasn't making a false assumption and I made that very clear in my post. :yes:

And Sunstone: you seam very touchy in your post. oh well...

Perhaps because TashaN is a friend? And sometimes people stand up for friends even if they don't agree with them. :shrug: Just a thought......

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
sorry SPW, FYI: i agree with your skepticism of the OP's bias.
And Sunstone: you seam very touchy in your post. So: right back at ya:
:D

I have reached too conclusions, Luminous. The first is that Surprise Plastic Watermelon is attempting to illegitimately shift the discussion from what constitutes holocaust denial to the character and intentions of the Original Poster.

The second conclusion I have reached is that for some reason unknown to me you have failed to recognize how illegitimate that tactic is. Have you ever studied logic, Luminous?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
That was my concern in seeing the original post of this thread and I made it very clear that I wanted the person who posted (TashaN) to clear it up for me so that I wasn't making a false assumption and I made that very clear in my post. :yes:

Perhaps you did not intend to derail the thread from the original post to the intentions of the original poster?

:sad:: Thanks for bothering me...

Perhaps we should both wait for TashaN to re-enter the thread so it isn't taken off-topic by people trying to squabble with other people and not actually addressing the topic at hand? :shrug: J

To anybody, if there is anything wrong with the information that I did post, I'd be happy for you to correct me and I'll edit any facts that are wrong. If I haven't heard anything, then I'm going to assume you only have a problem with my opinion and not any actual information that I posted.;)

.lava

Veteran Member
Perhaps we should both wait for TashaN to re-enter the thread so it isn't taken off-topic by people trying to squabble with other people and not actually addressing the topic at hand? :shrug: J

To anybody, if there is anything wrong with the information that I did post, I'd be happy for you to correct me and I'll edit any facts that are wrong. If I haven't heard anything, then I'm going to assume you only have a problem with my opinion and not any actual information that I posted.;)

it looks like you're making it personal with TashaN. i think it is better to stay on topic.