• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holocaust deniers!!!

What is the impression you get when you first hear or read that someone is a holocaust denier?

• Someone is claiming that the Nazis didn't kill ANY Jew?

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • is questioning the number of people who been killed?

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • denying the existence or the methods used in gas chambers?

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • claiming that a deliberate campaign to exterminate the Jewish people never occurred?

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • all the above

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • others?

Votes: 12 16.2%

• Total voters

AK4

I have read the Protocols. You're a big boy; you can Google several sites that debunk the Protocols in minute detail without my or your parents help. It's a hoax, and it's been a known fraud for a long time now. Wiki' is not the end all; there are many books that explain the forged history of the Protocols. Again, do your homework instead of grasping onto silly conspiracy theories.

"I dont wanna grow up im a toys r us kid. Theres a million toys at toys r us that i can play with"

Big boy:thud:

Last edited:

AK4

AK4, the Protocols were disproven before they were even translated into English. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a load of crap. And your poorly researched "exposures" of the Talmud are no less crap.

So if i was to directly quote from your talmud and mishrah on here, the things that it says, the EXACT words that are in it, it would be crap right?

I dont think you even know whats in your own talmud and mishrah so i will not "expose" your "books".

p.s. Even the jewish encyclopedia can be "exposed"

Seven

six plus one
What is the impression you get when you first hear or read that someone is a holocaust denier?
The same impression I get from all conspiracy theorists; that trying to reason with them would be a waste of time.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
yep :( , the pictures are making a comparison between what the nazi did and what the israelis are doing right now ..i don't know how to make them visible here..i can e-mail them to you if you want to

edit : i have deleted them

There is obviously no comparison Austria 50,000 -- 27.0%
Italy 7,680 -- 17.3%
Belgium 28,900 -- 44.0%
Latvia 71,500 -- 78.1%
Bohemia/Moravia 78,150 -- 66.1%
Lithuania 143,000 -- 85.1%
Bulgaria 0 -- 0.0%
Luxembourg 1,950 -- 55.7%
Denmark 60 -- 0.7%
Netherlands 100,000 -- 71.4%
Estonia 2,000 -- 44.4%
Norway 762 -- 44.8%
Finland 7 -- 0.3%
Poland 3,000,000 -- 90.9%
France 77,320 -- 22.1%
Romania 287,000 -- 47.1%
Germany 141,500 -- 25.0%
Slovakia 71,000 -- 79.8%
Greece 67,000 -- 86.6%
Soviet Union 1,100,000 -- 36.4%
Hungary 569,000 -- 69.0%
Yugoslavia 63,300 -- 81.2%

These people were taken from their homes and transported by Train to designated death or labour camps and were sorted according to age,gender and health.
The old infirm and Children were then told to remove their clothing,jewellry and told they were to have a shower where they were gassed using Zyclon B(spelling) the ones who could be used for labour were stripped of clothes jewellry and hair then tattooed with their number and given the stripey uniform with the star of David on it.
This is just a sample of the holocaust i can provide much more so please show me the comparison.