• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Hindus Only] Question for Hindus

निताइ dasa

Nitai's servant's servant
This sub forum needs more indian blood which it is seriously lacking...We see more Westerners(nothing against them) posting in topics ranging advaita to dvaita to v.av..even ratikala mentioned she is poor britisher understandable from her spelling mistakes.

We should take pride that despite being a British born soul, and living so far away from Bharat, Ratikala mataji is so attached to the Hindu Dharma and its principles. In-fact Ratikala ji is like my guru, she has taught me so much in these past days about Vaishnav etiquette and behaviour. I offer my humble pranam at her feet. Was it not Sripad Ramanuja who said that to apply distinctions like caste, race, nationality upon a Vaishnav is a huge offence against them?

I am Hindu, however a few years back I gave up Hindu Dharma (I mean I was knowledgeable about it since birth, but still it seemed so contradictory to me at that point). I started to explore other religions (was Christian for few weeks, agnostic for another few ahahhaa), however when I went on a trip to India (I live in Australia now) with my family, I realised that all I needed to satisfy me was in our scriptures. I've always had a deep attraction towards Lord Krsna and when I discovered the books of Srila Prabhupada on my trip to Mathura, and I fell in love with Gaudiya Vaishnav philosophy. Afterwards, teachers like Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayan Maharaj and Srila Gour Govinda Swami have both fed and cultivated my interest in the mission of Lord Chaitanya. And then when I met my Gurudeva few years back, I realised this was the path for me, and I surrendered to His lotus feet.

kalyan

Aspiring Sri VaishNava
We should take pride that despite being a British born soul, and living so far away from Bharat, Ratikala mataji is so attached to the Hindu Dharma and its principles. In-fact Ratikala ji is like my guru, she has taught me so much in these past days about Vaishnav etiquette and behaviour. I offer my humble pranam at her feet. Was it not Sripad Ramanuja who said that to apply distinctions like caste, race, nationality upon a Vaishnav is a huge offence against them?

I am Hindu, however a few years back I gave up Hindu Dharma (I mean I was knowledgeable about it since birth, but still it seemed so contradictory to me at that point). I started to explore other religions (was Christian for few weeks, agnostic for another few ahahhaa), however when I went on a trip to India (I live in Australia now) with my family, I realised that all I needed to satisfy me was in our scriptures. I've always had a deep attraction towards Lord Krsna and when I discovered the books of Srila Prabhupada on my trip to Mathura, and I fell in love with Gaudiya Vaishnav philosophy. Afterwards, teachers like Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayan Maharaj and Srila Gour Govinda Swami have both fed and cultivated my interest in the mission of Lord Chaitanya. And then when I met my Gurudeva few years back, I realised this was the path for me, and I surrendered to His lotus feet.
what mission ? its feeding junk to people, you sound like those missionaries... but please don't again post false things from bhagavatam.....and hey you can address ratikala as mata, pita or grand ma... whatever helps you sleep tight at night :D

RamaRaksha

*banned*
Thank you for your reply! So can someone in a low caste move up during their life time? The experiences I have had with gods have occurred after consuming "hallucinogens"/entheogens. I have been warned that discussing such things on these forms is a violation of the rules, but I would be happy to discuss this with you in private massage or email.

Hi - This has nothing to do with Caste - caste is a human construct - you can't be born as a lower or upper caste - in God's view there is only one caste - the human caste. This is a gross misunderstanding of Hindu teachings - you may have heard of Tat Tvam Asi - meaning You Are That - that is what is being misunderstood here - basically you will be reborn as what you want or are - so the guy dreaming of 72 virgins in heaven, since all he cares about is sex, will be reborn as a Bonobo monkey or a chimp or a bird - all animals having lots of sex - he will get his wish

RamaRaksha

*banned*
Yes you have established one case, I would establish another reason.

previously there used to be 4.
1. Brahmins (high) 2. Kshatriyas 3. Vaisyas 4. Sudras

Due to some social reformist fools trying to get rid of the caste system, failed and instead helped in creating more castes. This is their fault, the fake social reformists. Why can't just accept these 4 established castes and move on....... Brahmins are undoubtedly high in their birth(their voice ability to chant veda mantras is exquisite) , but all are equal in eyes of god and once you are born here in this earth, it depends all on the karma you do. A sudra should not come and say, I will wear yagnopavitham (sacred thread that brahmin wears) and perform the priest's job in a temple with veda mantras. That is complete blasphemy. Nowadays we hear this feminine movements as why they can't be priests in temples...oh god! Each sect has their karma established that they should do but not interfere with other sect's karma. That way everyone remains peaceful and no further castes arise and as Terese said "The fact that you are human is the great thing, poor or rich", use that and move forward.

Your post makes me sad - what gives you the qualification to perform the priest's job? Just because you are born in x family gives you that right? Why shouldn't a sudra or anyone for that matter perform what you do? And why do we need castes anyway? Are we not needlessly dividing ourselves? As if we don't have enough divisions? Why add to it? We have enough religious hate - and you are adding to it. Why shouldn't women be priests? You are locked in the past and with your backward ideas are actually killing Hinduism - do you know that christians are using money and this casteism to divide us and converting millions out of Hinduism? Pretty soon you won't have any devotees visiting temples - you can have your caste and die penniless with it

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your post makes me sad - what gives you the qualification to perform the priest's job? Just because you are born in x family gives you that right? Why shouldn't a sudra or anyone for that matter perform what you do? And why do we need castes anyway? Are we not needlessly dividing ourselves? As if we don't have enough divisions? Why add to it? We have enough religious hate - and you are adding to it. Why shouldn't women be priests? You are locked in the past and with your backward ideas are actually killing Hinduism - do you know that christians are using money and this casteism to divide us and converting millions out of Hinduism? Pretty soon you won't have any devotees visiting temples - you can have your caste and die penniless with it
You are correct. caste is one the worst blights in Indian society.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You are correct. caste is one the worst blights in Indian society.
Non-Indians cannot understand the caste dynamics in India. Never say that in India otherwise you will be displeasing many groups:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservation_in_India#Beneficiary_groups_of_the_reservation_system
They want the caste system to continue - not just continue but enhanced, more castes added to the privileged groups who get statuary benefits (Jats in Haryana, Gujars in Rajasthan and Patels in Gujarat). No party which tries to eradicate castes or trifle with the reservation system can win an election.

RamaRaksha

*banned*
Non-Indians cannot understand the caste dynamics in India. Never say that in India otherwise you will be displeasing many groups:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservation_in_India#Beneficiary_groups_of_the_reservation_system
They want the caste system to continue - not just continue but enhanced, more castes added to the privileged groups who get statuary benefits (Jats in Haryana, Gujars in Rajasthan and Patels in Gujarat). No party which tries to eradicate castes or trifle with the reservation system can win an election.

Yes unfortunately - it will take a strong-willed person to eradicate caste - make reservations based on income level, not based on caste - as long as they are based on caste, you will see more wanting free goodies

The best way to eradicate caste would be to end arranged marriages - as long as there are arranged marriages and parents will mostly only look within the caste - caste will be kept alive - hopefully more and more young men and women will work together and fall in love and get married that way

RamaRaksha

*banned*

Part of your post makes me sad - full of weakness - you are almost crying that you lack a backbone - a weak, worthless person looking for help - God doesn't need a slave/servant - you are a Child of God - you belong in God's lap - that is your rightful place - stop lowering yourself like that

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The best way to eradicate caste would be to end arranged marriages - as long as there are arranged marriages and parents will mostly only look within the caste - caste will be kept alive - hopefully more and more young men and women will work together and fall in love and get married that way.
I do not think I would agree to that. I have seen love marriages flounder and false rape cases instituted by women who thought they will marry the person but were later abandoned. Parents should be consulted for marriage, they have greater experience of life.

निताइ dasa

Nitai's servant's servant
God doesn't need a slave/servant - you are a Child of God - you belong in God's lap - that is your rightful place - stop lowering yourself like that

I would not call that weakness, but acceptance of our true fallen state. We are always servants, whether it is to maya or God. Independence is only an illusion which is bought about by false ego and pride. That is why isoupanisad says:

"Isavasyam idam sarvam yat kim ca jagatyam jagat"

"Everything, whether it is moving or non-moving is pervaded and owned by Ishwara (God)"

We are His property only. There is nothing higher or equal to God, therefore by default everything is lower. The problem you are having, is that you are confusing miseries of being a servant in this world, with the servanthood of God. One who is servant of God, is always happy. They have no material obstacles, because they are always immersed in the supreme bliss of devotional service. The relationship between the Lord and His devotee, it is not based upon exploitation (like relationships in this material world), but it is the natural, causeless and blissful relationship which is fundamental of all souls. This mood cannot be understood by Karmis, who aspire for material benefits, or Jnanis who aspire to merge into the impersonal Brahman. This false pride of equality with the Lord, instead becomes an obstacle acting as barrier between Him and us.

ye ’nye ’ravindākṣa vimukta-māninas
 tvayy asta-bhāvād aviśuddha-buddhayaḥ
āruhya kṛcchreṇa paraṁ padaṁ tataḥ
 patanty adho ’nādṛta-yuṣmad-aṅghrayaḥ

(Brahma said):"O lotus-eyed Lord Krsna, although non-devotees who accept severe austerities and penances to achieve the highest position may think themselves liberated, their intelligence is impure. They fall down from their position of imagined superiority because they have no regard for Your lotus feet."

tathā na te mādhava tāvakāḥ kvacid
 bhraśyanti mārgāt tvayi baddha-sauhṛdāḥ
tvayābhiguptā vicaranti nirbhayā
 vināyakānīkapa-mūrdhasu prabho

"They who follow You in devotion oh Mâdhava, unlike the non-devotees do not fall away from the path. Because they are fully attached to You they are protected by You and move without fear over the heads of those who march against them, oh Master" (SB 10.2.32-33)

4M17

Your statement, It is the biggest apachAra to Hari, and the rules ordained by him, do you even know the pre-requisites of performing yajnas ? If you are a sudra, do the karma prescribed for you, not involve in brahmin's Karma.......Brahmin is high by his birth, because of the good Karma he did in previous births, he is born as brahmin. But after he is born, how he utilizes that is upto him. ONLY brahmins and that too married can perform yajnas and performing yajnas there are like several hundreds of pre-requisite criteria! dog eater for vedic rituals? are you kidding me ? Don't follow ISKCON related translations for it is a Cult in the first place, their translations are aprAmanik

the verse quoted is from bhagatam and is authoritative .. meaning - if a dog eater chants hari name, bow to him etc.. he is uplifted to the level required to perform such tasks since he's got purified by chanting, and devoting himself to the supreme Narayana...in some sense he's no longer chandaal..but acquired all purifications & qualification needed to perform those tasks

4M17

I would not be doing apachAra of putting jagadguru like Ramanuja and
isckon promoted apramanik chaitanya in the same line for starters.
2nd I am talking about vedic yajnas, seems like you totally got me on wrong foot here.

kalian PR each time I see you offending Chaitanya mahaprabhu saying that he has no Vedic proof - this is very offensive since before saying such gossips it'll be better 4 you to do some research or read in the vedas & puranas and you'll get quotes about Chaitanya's appearance.

4M17

kalyan Prabhu here are Vedic proof of Chaitanya's appearance:

Lord Chaitanya's incarnation is mentioned and predicted in numerous scriptures. The following are some of the important references.

In the Atharva Veda (Purusha-bodini Upanishad) it is said:

saptame gaura-varna-vishnor ity anena sva-shaktya
caikyam etya prante pratar avatirya saha svaih sva-manum shikshayati

"In the seventh manvantara, the Supreme Lord will, accompanied by His own associates, descend in a golden form. He will teach the chanting of His own Holy Names."

It is further stated in the Atharva Veda:

itotham krta sannyaso'vatarisyami sa-guno nirvedo
niskamo bhu-girvanas tira-atho' lakanandayah kalau
catuh-sahasrabdhopari panca-sahasrabhyantare
gaura-varno dirghangah sarva-laksana-yukta isvara-
prarthito nija-rasasvado bhakta-rupo misrakhyo vidita-yogah syam

"The Supreme Lord Himself says: When between four thousand and five thousand years of Kali-yuga have passed, I will descend to the earth in a place by the Ganges' shore. I will be a tall, saintly brahmana Devotee of the Lord, and have a golden complexion. I will be renounced and free from all desire. I will accept the order of renunciation (sannyasa). I will be a Devotee advanced in bhakti-yoga. I will chant the Holy Names of the Lord. I will taste the sweet mellows of My own devotional service. Only the great Devotees will understand Me."

In the Sama Veda the Lord states:

tathaham krta sannyaso bhu-girvano 'vatarisye
tire'lakanandayah punah punah isvara-prarthitah sa-
parivaro niralambo nirdhuteh kali-kalmasa-kavalita-
janavalambanaya

"To deliver the people devoured by the sins of Kali-yuga, I will, accompanied by My associates, descend to the earth in a place by the Ganges shore. I will be a brahmana avadhuta sannyasi. Again and again I will chant the Holy Names of the Lord."

"To deliver the people devoured by the sins of Kali-yuga, I will, accompanied by My associates, descend to the earth in a place by the Ganges shore. I will be a brahmana avadhuta sannyasi. Again and again I will chant the Holy Names of the Lord." (In the image: Pancha Tattva dancing before Lord Jagannath, Baladev and Subhadra Mayi).

In the Krishna Upanishad it is stated:

sa eva bhagavan yuge turiye 'pi brahma-kule jayamanah sarva upanishadah uddidirshuh sarvani dharma-shastrani vistarayishnuh sarvan api janan santarayishnuh sarvan api vaishnavan dharman vijrimbhayan sarvan api pashandan nicakhana

"In the Kali-yuga, Lord Krishna will appear in a brahmana's family. He will teach the message of the Upanishads and the dharma-shastras. He will defeat the atheists and offenders and He will establish the truth of Vaishnava dharma."

In the eleventh canto of Srimad Bhagavatam the following verse is found:

4M17

krishna-varnam tvishakrishnam
sangopangastra-parshadam
yajnaih sankirtana-prayair
yajanti hi su-medhasah

"In the age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead, who constantly sings the name of Krishna. Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Krishna Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons, and confidential companions."

In the seventh canto of Srimad Bhagavatam is the following verse describing the Lord's incarnations:

channah kalau yad abhava tri-yugo 'tha sa tvam

"Because in Kali-yuga You appear in a covered incarnation, you are therefore known as Tri-yuga (one who appears in only three yugas)."

The incarnation of Sri Chaitanya is a hidden incarnation because He appears in the guise of His Devotee. This covered incarnation is confirmed in both the Adi Purana and the Narada Purana in the following verse:

aham eva dvija-shreshtho
nityam pracchanna-vigrahah
bhagavad-bhakta-rupena
lokam rakshami sarvada

"My true identity always concealed, I will assume the form of a brahmana Devotee of the Lord. In this form I will deliver the worlds."

In the Kurma Purana the following statement is found:

kalina dahyamananam
uddharaya tanu-bhritam
janma prathama-sandhyayam
bhavishyati dvi jalaye

"To deliver the conditioned souls burning in the troubles of Kali-yuga, in the first sandhya of that age the Lord will take birth in a brahmana's home."

In the Garuda Purana the Lord Himself states:

kalina dahyamananam
paritranaya tanu-bhritam
janma prathama-sandhyayam
karishyami dvi jatishu

"To deliver the conditioned souls burning in the troubles of Kali-yuga, in the first sandhya of that age I will take birth among the brahmanas."

aham purno bhavishyami
yuga-sandhau visheshatah
mayapure navadvipe
bhavishyami shaci-sutah

"In My original spiritual form, perfect and complete, I will become the son of Shachi-devi in Navadwipa Mayapura at the begining of Kali-yuga.

Sri Chaitanya was born in Mayapura, a subsection of the holy town of Navadwipa, to Shachi-devi in 1486 AD, aproximately 4,500 years after the beginning of the Kali-yuga.

Elsewhere in the Garuda Purana it is said:

kaleh prathama-sandhyayam
lakshmi-kanto bhavishyati
daru-brahma-samipa-sthah
sannyasi gaura-vigrahah

"In the first sandhya of Kali-yuga, the Lord will assume a golden form. First He will be the husband of Lakshmi, and then He will be a sannyasi who stays near Lord Jagannatha at Puri."

After taking sannyasa He left Navadwipa in Bengal, and resided in the holy city of Puri in Orissa. Lord Jagannatha, the presiding Deity of Puri is known in the Puranas by the name daru-brahma or "the Lord who is wood". This is because the Jagannatha Deities in Puri are made from Neem wood.

Sri Chaitanya first married His eternal consort Sri Lakshmi-priya Devi before taking sannyasa at the age of twenty-four. After taking sannyasa He left Navadwipa in Bengal, and resided in the holy city of Puri in Orissa. Lord Jagannatha, the presiding Deity of Puri is known in the Puranas by the name daru-brahma or "the Lord who is wood". This is because the Jagannatha Deities in Puri are made from Neem wood.

Also in the Garuda Purana:

yo reme saha-ballavi ramayate vrindavane 'har-nisham
yah kamsam ni jaghana kaurava-rane yah pandavanam sakha
so 'yam vainava-danda-mandita-bhujah sannyasa-veshah svayam
nihsandeham upagatah k****i-tale caitanya-rupah prabhuh

"The Supreme Lord who enjoyed pastimes with the gopis, who day and night filled the people of Vrindavana with happiness, who killed kamsa, and who in the war between the Kauravas made friendship with the Pandavas, will come again to the earth. Of this there is no doubt. His arm will be decorated with a bamboo danda (stick), He will be a sannyasi and His name will be Chaitanya."

The custom is that one begins carrying a bamboo rod (danda) after one takes sannyasa. Sri Chaitanya was an eka-danda sannyasi, thus He carried a single bamboo rod.

In the Devi Purana we find the following statement:

4M17

nama-siddhanta-sampatti
prakashana-parayanah
kvacit sri-krishna-chaitanya-
nama loke bhavishyati

"The Lord will again appear in this world. His name will be Sri Krishna Chaitanya and He will spread the chanting of the Lord's Holy Names.

Sri Chaitanya perfectly illuminated the glories of the nama-siddhanta as predicted in this verse.

In the Nrisimha Purana it is mentioned:

satye daitya-kuladhi-nasha-samaye simhordhva-martyakritis
tretayam dasa-kandharam paribhavan rameti namakritih
gopalan paripalayan vraja-pure bharam haran dvapare
gaurangah priya-kirtanah kali-yuge caitanya-nama prabhuh

"The Supreme Lord, who in the Satya-yuga appeared as a half-man half-lion to cure a terrible disease that had ravaged the daityas, and who in Treta-yuga appeared as Rama, a person who defeated the ten-headed Ravana , and who in Dvapara-yuga removed the earth's burden and protected the gopa people of Vraja-pura, will appear again in the Kali-yuga. His form will be golden, He will delight in chanting the Lord's Holy Names, and His name will be Chaitanya."

In the Padma Purana we find the following statement from the Lord:

gaurango 'ham mahi-tale
bhagirathi-tate ramye
bhavishyami shaci-sutah

"In the first sandhya of Kali-yuga I will appear on the earth in a beautiful place by the Gange's shore. I will be the son of Shachi-devi and My complexion will be golden."

In the Narada Purana the Lord says:

aham eva kalau vipra
nityam pracchanna-vigrahah
bhagavad-bhakta-rupena
lokan rakshami sarvada

"O brahmana, in the age of Kali I will appear disguised as a Devotee of the Lord and I will deliver all the worlds."

divija bhuvi jayadhvam
jayadhvam bhakta-rupinah
kalau sankirtanarambhe
bhavishyami shaci-sutah

"O demigods, in the Kali-yuga take birth as Devotees on the earth. I will appear as the son of Shachi in Kali-yuga to start the sankirtana movement."

Nama-sankirtana, or the chanting of the Lord's names is the yuga dharma for the age of Kali. Establishing this was Sri Chaitanya's primary purpose for incarnating.

In the Bhavishya Purana we find:

anandashru-kala-roma-
harsha-purnam tapo-dhana
sarve mam eva drakshyanti
kalau sannyasa-rupinam

"O Govinda! Feeling Your separation, I am considering a moment to be like many years. Tears are flowing from my eyes like torents of rain, and I am feeling all vacant in the world in your absence." (In the image: Lord Sri Krishna Chaitanya with tears in His eyes).

"O sage whose wealth is austerity, in the Kali-yuga everyone will see My form as a sannyasi, a form filled with tears of bliss and bodily hairs standing erect in ecstacy."

Sri Chaitanya would always display such symptoms of pure love of Krishna. When chanting the names of the Lord tears would flow from His eyes, and the hair on His body would stand erect. In his life Sri Chaitanya personally only composed eight verses known as Shikshashtakam. In the sixth verse He states:

nayanam galad-ashru-dharaya
vadanam gadgada-ruddhaya gira
pulakair nicitam vapuh kada
tava nama-grahane bhavishyati

"O my Lord, when will my eyes be decorated with tears of love flowing constantly when I chant Your Holy Name? When will my voice choke up, and when will the hairs of my body stand on end at the recitation of Your name?"

Then in the seventh verse He says:

yugayitam nimeshena
cakshusha pravrishayitam
shunyayitam jagat sarvam
govinda-virahena me

"O Govinda! Feeling Your separation, I am considering a moment to be like many years. Tears are flowing from my eyes like torents of rain, and I am feeling all vacant in the world in your absence."

These emotional symptoms of devotion were constantly being displayed by Sri Chaitanya.

In the Matsya Purana the following statement is made by the Lord:

mundo gaurah su-dirghangas
tri-srotas-tira-sambhavah
dayaluh kirtana-grahi
bhavishyami kalau yuge

"In the Kali-yuga I will take birth in a place where three rivers meet. I will be golden color and tall. I will have a shaven head. I will be very merciful, and I will eagerly chant the Holy Names."

The place where three rivers meet is Navadwipa. It is the custom that eka-danda sannyasis completely shave their head when they take sannyasa, and Sri Chaitanya followed this principle.

This same verse is also found in the Vayu Purana with just two words appearing differently. The Vayu Purana verse mentions the Ganges river instead of 'three rivers'.

In the Vamana Purana the Lord says:

kali-ghora-tamas-channat
sarvan acara-var jitan
shaci-garbhe ca sambhuya
tarayishyami narada

"O Narada, taking birth in Shachi-devi's womb, I will deliver the sinful people from the terrible darkness of Kali-yuga."

In the Vayu Purana the Lord states:

paurnamasyam phalgunasya
phalguni-riksha-yogatah
bhavishye gaura-rupena
shaci-garbhe purandarat

"In the month of Phalguna, when the star phalguni is conjoined with the full moon, I will appear in a golden form begotten by Purandara in Shachi-devi's womb."

Sri Chaitanya's father was known by the names Purandara Mishra and Jagannatha Mishra. Sri Chaitanya was born on the full moon day of the month of Phalguna.

4M17

svarnadi-tiram asthaya
navadvipe janashraye
tatra dvi ja-kulam prapto
bhavishyami janalaye

"I will take birth in a brahmana family in the city of Navadwipa, by the Ganges shore."

bhakti-yoga-pradanaya
lokasyanugrahaya ca
sannyasa-rupam asthaya
krishna-chaitanya-nama-dhrik

"In order to show mercy to the people and engage them in devotional service, I will accept sannyasa. Then My name will be Sri Krishna Chaitanya."

In the Ananta Samhita we find:

svarnadi-tiram ashritya
navadvipe dvijalaye
sampradatum bhakti-yogam
laksyanugrahaya ca

"To show mercy to the people and give them devotional service, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will appear in a brahmana's home in Navadwipa by the Gange's shore."

Then the Lord states:

avatirno bhavishyami
kalau nija-ganaih saha
shaci-garbhe navadvipe
svardhuni-parivarite

"In Kali-yuga I will descend to the earth with My associates. In Navadvipa, which is surrounded by the Ganges, I will take birth in Shachi-devi's womb."

In the Urdhvamnaya Tantra it is mentioned:

kalau purandarat shacyam
gaura-rupo vibhu smritah

"In Kali-yuga I will appear in a golden form as the son of Purandara and Shachi-devi."

In the Krishna-yamala it is stated:
googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1474452721997-1'); });

aham purno bhavishyami
yuga-sandhau visheshatah
mayapure navadvipe
varam ekam shaci-sutah

"During the first sandhya of Kali-yuga I will descend, with all My powers and glories, to Mayapura in Navadwipa and become the son of Shachi-devi."

In the Brahma-yamala:

athavaham dhara-dhamni
bhutva mad-bhakta-rupa-dhrik
mayayam ca bhavishyami
kalau sankirtanagame

"I will appear on the earth in the garb of My Devotee. In the Kali-yuga I will appear in Mayapura to start the sankirtana movement."

kalau prathama-sandhyayam
hari-nama-pradayakah
bhavishyati navadvipe
shaci-garbhe janardanah

"In the first sandhya of Kali-yuga, Lord Krishna will appear in Navadwipa, in Shachi-devi's womb. In that incarnation He will teach the chanting of Lord Hari's Holy Names."

In the Ananta Samhita we find:

gauri shri-radhika devi
harih krishna prakirtitah
ekatvac ca tayoh sakshad
iti gaura-harim viduh

"The golden Goddess Radha is known by the name Gauri and the dark Lord Krishna is known by the name Hari. Aware that both of them have combined, the wise call Him as Gaurahari."

navadvipe tu tah sakhyo
bhakta-rupa-dharah priye
ekangam shri-gaura-harim
sevante satatam muda

"The golden Goddess Radha is known by the name Gauri and the dark Lord Krishna is known by the name Hari. Aware that both of them have combined, the wise call Him as Gaurahari." (In the image: in the middle Lord Sri Krishna Chaitanya, in His right Sri Krishna and in His left Srimati Radharani).

"O beloved, assuming the forms of Devotees the Gopis will also take birth in Navadwipa. With great happiness they will again and again serve Lord Gaurahari, who is Radha and Krishna combined in a single form."

In the Krishna-yamala we further find:

iti matva kripa-sindhur
amshena kripaya harih
prasanno bhakta-rupena
kalav avatarishyati

"Thinking in this way, Lord Krishna, who is an ocean of mercy, mercifully decided to appear as a Devotee in Kali-yuga."

gaurango nada-gambhirah
sva-namamrita-lalasah
dayaluh kirtana-grahi
bhavishyati shaci-sutah

"His limbs will be golden and His voice deep. He will be very merciful. He will yearn to taste the nectar of His own Holy Name. He will be attached to chanting His own Holy Name. He will be the son of Shachi-devi."

In the Jaimini-bharata it is said:

anyavatara bahavah
sarve sadharana matah
kalau krishnavataras tu
gudhah sannyasa-vesha-dhrik

"Lord Krishna descends to the world in many different forms. However in Kali-yuga, His incarnation is hidden. At that time He appears disguised as a sannyasi."

In the Yoga-vashishtha we find:

gaurango 'sau mahi-tale
bhagirathi-tate ramye
bhavishyati sanatanah

"In the first sandhya of Kali-yuga, on the earth, by the beautiful shore of the Ganges, the Lord will appear in His eternal golden form."

In the Skanda Purana:

antah krishna bahir gaurah
sangopangastra-parshadah
shaci-garbhe samapnuyam
maya-manusha-karma-krit

"Outwardly of golden complexion, but inwardly Krishna, I will take My birth in the womb of Shachi-devi. Accompanied by My associates, servants, weapons, and confidential companions, I will assume the role of a human being."

In the Kapila Tantra we find the following statements:

kvacit sapi krishnam aha
shrinu mad-vacanam priya
bhavata ca sahaikatmyam
icchami bhavitum prabho

mama bhavanvitam rupam
hridayahlada-karanam
parasparanga-madhya-stham
krida-kautuka-mangalam

paraspara-svabhavadhyam
rupam ekam pradarshaya
shrutva tu preyasi-vakyam
parama-priti-suchakam

svecchayasid yatha purvam
utsahena jagad-guruh
premalingana-yogena
hy acintya-shakti-yogatah

radha-bhava-kanti-yuktam
murtim ekam prakasayan
svapne tu darshayam asa
radhikayai svayam prabhuh

"Then Sri Radha said to Lord Krishna: O beloved, please hear My words. I yearn to become one with you. Please show a form where You and I embrace and Our two bodies become one, a form filled with the love I bear for You, a form filled with auspicious and blissful pastimes, a form that brings bliss to the heart, a form that unites Our two natures.'

"Hearing His beloved's words, which were filled with joy and love, Lord Krishna passionately embraced Her. Then by the touch of His inconceivable potency Their two forms joined and became one, a single form endowed with Sri Radha's divine love and glorious splendour. In a dream Lord Krishna showed all this to Sri Radha."

Other direct references are found in the Vishvasara Tantra, Kularnava Tantra, Brahma-rahasya, and Vishnu-yamala. Besides these there are complete chapters about Sri Chaitanya's incarnation in the Vayu Purana and Bhavishya Purana, which are too long to quote here. Also there is a text by the name Chaitanya Upanishad within the Atharva Veda, which explains the Lord's incarnation in Kali-yuga. I have not cited it here, as it was rediscovered in recent times, so most people will reject it's authenticity, or at least its value as evidence.

Sri Chaitanya's incarnation was a hidden incarnation, thus He burried references to His appearance deep within the ocean of vedic texts. His desire was that His disguise would not be betrayed, so He made sure these references would remain hidden until after His incarnation was complete. These text's were always present, but by the inconceivable yoga-maya of the Lord, He covered His true identity even from the Vedic scholars and panditas. Only the pure devotees understood His actual identity.

In the Ananta Samhita we find this very relevant statement regarding Sri Chaitanya's incarnation:

aprakashyam idam guhyam
na prakashyam bahir mukhe
bhaktavataram bhaktakhyam
bhaktam bhakti-pradam svayam

man-maya-mohitah kecin
na jnasyanti bahir-mukhah
jnasyanti mad-bhakti-yuktah
sadhavo nyasino 'malah

"Those who are bewildered by My illusory potency will not understand the great secret of My appearance in this world in My personal form, in My form as the incarnation of a Devotee, in My form bearing the name of a Devotee, in My form as a Devotee, and in My form as the giver of devotional service. This secret is not to be revealed to them. Only the saintly, pure, renounced Devotees, diligently engaged in My devotional service, will be able to understand Me in these forms."

shivsomashekhar

@4M17, since no one else is telling you and I see that you are copy-pasting this list on multiple threads, I feel compelled to point out that this list has been posted and debunked on this forum and elsewhere, multiple times.

It comes down to this - a HK does not need such proof. He accepts the avatar claim on faith alone. I am positive that you never *once* thought of actually verifying any of the above (you cannot verify anyway, as most of these references have no numbers). The HK position rests on circular logic -

Why is Chaitany an avatar? Because the Gaudiya Acharyas say so.
Why should we accept the claim of these Acharyas? Because they belong to the line of Chaitanya, an avatar.

For the non-HK, dubious references - such as the above - do not work. So, for both HKs and non-HKs alike, this list is useless.

Feel free to use the search feature to look up past discussion on this topic. It will be simpler for you to reference older threads, instead of pasting these lists again.