• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi!

NoraSariah

Hi everyone.

My name is Jacqueline, I'm a born and raised Texan, and I sure know how to make a mean latte.

I was raised in a Christian home that had views I didn't agree with. I went my own way and discovered the Mormon church. Despite my parents' wishes, I was baptized September 22, 2012. Been a member there for almost a year and I love every second of it. If you have any questions about my religion, don't be shy.

I can't wait to get to know all of you. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Some anagrams for you.....
A hair sonar
Aha! Sin roar!
Iran has oar

Last edited:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hi everyone.

My name is Jacqueline, I'm a born and raised Texan, and I sure know how to make a mean latte.

I was raised in a Christian home that had views I didn't agree with. I went my own way and discovered the Mormon church. Despite my parents' wishes, I was baptized September 22, 2012. Been a member there for almost a year and I love every second of it. If you have any questions about my religion, don't be shy.

I can't wait to get to know all of you. :)
Hey, fellow Mormon. How ya doin? Welcome to the forum! :)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Welcome to RF Jacqueline!

Are there any specific topics of interest you are aiming to discuss (religion or otherwise)?

NoraSariah

Thank you for all the welcomes. :)

Welcome to RF Jacqueline!

Are there any specific topics of interest you are aiming to discuss (religion or otherwise)?

I'm up for discussing anything. I like discussing religion (not debating, I'm horrible at debating :p) and pretty much anything else that comes to my mind. So, everything!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Thank you for all the welcomes. :)

I'm up for discussing anything. I like discussing religion (not debating, I'm horrible at debating :p) and pretty much anything else that comes to my mind. So, everything!
Cool, well... there's plenty of that around here :D

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Welcome to Rf, Jacqueline. Glad to have you on board. I have a lot of respect and admiration for Mormons and Mormonism, so I'm always happy to see another Mormon around. :D

Green Kepi

Welcome...however, you probably will not want to "discuss" religion with me...every time I seem to apply 'keys to the pad' I end up "arguing"...(some tell me). Nasty habit of mine, but I have worked some, with the ROTC (in the 1970's) at Brigham Young University, Provo. So...if you can 'bear' with me without getting mad at me...can we debate? :0)