• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi there, hope to stick around

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Seems a good place for thoughtful discussions. Hope I can contribute. Retired old duffer here, trying to write as much as I can to keep my brain alive.

Regards to all!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom aleichem and welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Welcome to RF from another retired one. Or as I like to say a "re-tired" one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Watch out for the mostly harmful here.
(You look so young. And some see that as vulnerability.)
And while you do, enjoy some complimentary.....
th

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Seems a good place for thoughtful discussions. Hope I can contribute. Retired old duffer here, trying to write as much as I can to keep my brain alive.

Regards to all!
I'm still a baby at 61, or so people often say, but yes, RF is good at keeping the brain farts in check.
Hope you enjoy your stay and, of course, the obligatory...
Moo!
66w4g2lxq67z.gif

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I bet that I'm older than you...
but...welcome to the mad house
you gotta love it !

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

Regards to all!
Three quick points:
  1. Shalom and welcome.
  2. There are limits to the number of retired old duffers that can be tolerated here.
  3. Even the most cursory revue of posts should suffice to confirm that writing on RF in no way aids in keeping one's brain alive.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome to RF and please accept my deepest condolences for your finding our Forum.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I bet that I'm older than you...
but...welcome to the mad house
you gotta love it !

Haha .. Could you have been at Queen Elizabeth's coronation (if in the UK at the time), as I was. No telly for us then, but I didn't get to see much anyway, being about seven then, but I can still remember it.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Three quick points:
  1. Shalom and welcome.
  2. There are limits to the number of retired old duffers that can be tolerated here.
  3. Even the most cursory revue of posts should suffice to confirm that writing on RF in no way aids in keeping one's brain alive.

Yes, I can see ...