• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi RF

Little Dragon

I am new. I am agnostic and skeptical of anything that remains untestable and without empirical evidence. However, I am very interested in physics and theoretical physics in particular. Especially with regard, to cosmology and astro physics. Therefore we (scientists and theologians) have issues in common when we seek answers to the same fundamental metaphysical questions about what we call, reality. For which there is no obvious route to make testable. So. I look forward to discussing the big questions with people soon. Thanks.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi @Little Dragon , pleasure to meet you. Please have some cake 3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

Best if you save i little for the debate forums.

@giphy (2).gif

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Every time I see this picture, I think of how Paul is annoyed with my very presence here.

I don't believe that Macca would find you annoying given his patience and kind demeanor toward star-struck Beatles fans (and other star-struck people that he encounters). I know some fans who have met him, and they said that he was very kind towards other people, especially overjoyed fans. They said that he shook people's hands, even hugged some people, and stopped to talk to people one-on-one whenever he had the time. If I ever have the honor of meeting him, then, like so many other Beatles fans, I will thank him for his music, tell him what his and the Beatles music mean to me, and explain how this music changed my life for the better. I would say the same to Ringo if I ever had the honor of meeting him. I would try very hard not to act like a fangirl.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I would try very hard not to act like a fangirl.

A little of topic but relevant to your post. A hotel i stayed in was holding a startrek convention. I bumped in to Patrick Stewart in a lift. I'm usually very confident but the "ahh, hu, hmm" grabbed me, that man has amazing presence. He was very understanding and i wound up having breakfast with him, some of the startrek actors, and a couple of other names.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
A little of topic but relevant to your post. A hotel i stayed in was holding a startrek convention. I bumped in to Patrick Stewart in a lift. I'm usually very confident but the "ahh, hu, hmm" grabbed me, that man has amazing presence. He was very understanding and i wound up having breakfast with him, some of the startrek actors, and a couple of other names.

That's cool, Christine. I met Brent Spiner once, a few years ago. He is a really nice person and down to earth.