• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi RF

Little Dragon

Welecome to RF As you can tell so far, there's lot of (usually fun) weirdos here. You too can be gooble gobble, one of us, one of us, one of us.
A like minded organisation? I am free to leave at any time, but you'll have to keep my brain for compensation? ;) Love that song.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Welecome to RF As you can tell so far, there's lot of (usually fun) weirdos here. You too can be gooble gobble, one of us, one of us, one of us.

Are you accusing me of being a weirdo? I object most strongly and put my food down with a heavy hand

Heyo

Veteran Member
I am new. I am agnostic and skeptical of anything that remains untestable and without empirical evidence. However, I am very interested in physics and theoretical physics in particular. Especially with regard, to cosmology and astro physics. Therefore we (scientists and theologians) have issues in common when we seek answers to the same fundamental metaphysical questions about what we call, reality. For which there is no obvious route to make testable. So. I look forward to discussing the big questions with people soon. Thanks.
Welcome to RF.
Has your moniker some deeper meaning? Admiration of an other Little Dragon?

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome, @Little Dragon! I couldn't find any dragon rugelach for you -- not even after searching for "Mah Jongg snacks." Boo.

So instead please accept these little dragon cupcakes as my welcome treat. :D

dragon cup cakes.jpg

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Welcome to the forum, Little dragon. Agnostics are weirdo's. How long can you stand the absence of evidence?

Little Dragon

Welcome to the forum, Little dragon. Agnostics are weirdo's. How long can you stand the absence of evidence?
As long as it takes! I am pretty sure I will expire, whilst still agnostic. It's an easily defensible position as well. I don't have to appeal to convoluted logical/ philosophical arguments, nor do I have to provide a scientific theory of unified physics to preclude both Gods and the supernatural. I can just sit on the fence, assuming the mantle of uncertainty. ;)