• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi from Spain :)

Hey, I'm new on this forum. I'm from Spain and I'm currently studying from home the Bible. I'm a Christian Orthodox and I have been religious since I was little. I think I'm the most religious person in my family, my parents believe in God but they don't read the Bible nor go to the Church or anything. They are very open minded. The friends I have are very open minded too, but only one is actually religious and is interested in theology. Others are not, we're "young", we're all around 30, so they respect my interest in religion but I feel super lonely because I have no one to discuss with my studies, stuff that I have read or heard... So I couldn't find any forums on theology in Spain and this is the one that popped up when I searched in Google.

I guess I made this on hope to find young people that are interested in discussing the Bible and religion in general. I'd love to read the Quran and the Torah when I finish the Bible. Also, after finishing Exodus I found myself listening to the Jordan Peterson's series on it on Youtube with Dr. Os Guiness, Dr. Douglas Hedley, Dr. James Orr, Dr. Larry Arnn, Gregg Hurwitz, Ben Shapiro, Dr. Dennis Prager, Dr. Stephen Blackwood, Jonathan Pageau.

Sorry for my English, not my first language.
Have a nice day :)

Karina

Viker

Häxan
Welcome.

I am a bible reader, too. I occasionally give lectures on the bible here. They are usually short and to the point. :D I was raised fundamentalist Baptist/Evangelical. I am not that anymore.

Anyway, glad to meet you and welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay and get something meaningful out of it.

Welcome.

I am a bible reader, too. I occasionally give lectures on the bible here. They are usually short and to the point. :D I was raised fundamentalist Baptist/Evangelical. I am not that anymore.

Anyway, glad to meet you and welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay and get something meaningful out of it.
Hi! Thank you. I'll check the videos! Hope to learn more here, I have so many questions and observations and it's a pity not to be able to share them with friends or family because they don't find religion specially interesting, so yeah, excited about this forum :)

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Hey, I'm new on this forum. I'm from Spain and I'm currently studying from home the Bible. I'm a Christian Orthodox and I have been religious since I was little. I think I'm the most religious person in my family, my parents believe in God but they don't read the Bible nor go to the Church or anything. They are very open minded. The friends I have are very open minded too, but only one is actually religious and is interested in theology. Others are not, we're "young", we're all around 30, so they respect my interest in religion but I feel super lonely because I have no one to discuss with my studies, stuff that I have read or heard... So I couldn't find any forums on theology in Spain and this is the one that popped up when I searched in Google.

I guess I made this on hope to find young people that are interested in discussing the Bible and religion in general. I'd love to read the Quran and the Torah when I finish the Bible. Also, after finishing Exodus I found myself listening to the Jordan Peterson's series on it on Youtube with Dr. Os Guiness, Dr. Douglas Hedley, Dr. James Orr, Dr. Larry Arnn, Gregg Hurwitz, Ben Shapiro, Dr. Dennis Prager, Dr. Stephen Blackwood, Jonathan Pageau.

Karina
When I was younger, I lived in the monastery located in El Escorial!

Love to discuss scripture...

And "bienvenido"!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Hello, it's nice to meet you "far-away-neighbor"!

ned-flanders-neighbor.gif

No problem. Reading your message, I thought english was your first language, and maybe you moved to spain from America.

PureX

Veteran Member

Karina
Welcome!

Hopefully, you will find a few folks that you can discuss your readings with. This is a diverse group ... a bit of everything here. :)

F1fan

Veteran Member

Karina
Are you watching the Vuelta?