• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here to discuss and debate with Christians

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I feel that the scripture is stolen and changed for a political agenda...and I like to stick to historical evidence instead of just debating opinions.

And yet you lead with an opinion. This ought to be fun.

It can be titled an opinion but I see it more as an educated stance more than an opinion. It's based off of evidence so it's not just a matter of my thoughts...I believe there's a difference.
Semantics Pigeon Chess already?
And you haven't even gotten into a debate yet....

roger1440

I do stuff
If you're not a Christian then what stance would you be taking in a debate? Also, what do you consider "faulty arguments"? I like to speak from a historical sense...
Are you implying a person must be a Christian to debate Christianity? If so, I’m glad we are not debating genetically altered chickens.

popsthebuilder

Hello, I'm here to discuss and/or debate with Christians on topics of the bible and it's legitimacy...any takers?
I'd be happy to discuss Christianity with you.

Feel free to make a thread. Maybe you already have, in which case; simply send me, or post a link to it in a reply.

Welcome,

Peace

Spockrates

Wonderer.
Hello, I'm here to discuss and/or debate with Christians on topics of the bible and it's legitimacy...any takers?

Sounds like that Monty Python skit, "I'd like an argument, please!" If you're still interested in a thoughtful discussion, would you like to suggest a specific topic of debate, or perhaps ask a question?

[emoji4]