• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here to discuss and debate with Christians

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi and welcome to RF!

Discussing and debating topics is fine, but make sure you read the forum rules. We're all here to learn from one another so any sign of a mission to preach or demonise a group of people will result in posts being deleted.

Aside from that, I hope you enjoy the forum :)
Madhuri (Admin)

Yes, sure. Hopefully it won't be the usual faulty arguments. Technically, I'm not a ''Christian'', though, so , I'm not sure you want to debate haha
If you're not a Christian then what stance would you be taking in a debate? Also, what do you consider "faulty arguments"? I like to speak from a historical sense...

Jumi

Welcome to RF, just make note that the discussion areas are divided. There are debate areas where you can debate any religion and DIRs that are protected places for people of those religions. In DIRs you should only ask respectful questions from people.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
If you're not a Christian then what stance would you be taking in a debate? Also, what do you consider "faulty arguments"? I like to speak from a historical sense...

'faulty arguments', just means the person doesn't know what the subject actually is, and thusly creates arguments that might be wrong, but wrong because they are contextually wrong. Not wrong because the Scripture is actually wrong.

Last edited:
I feel that the scripture is stolen and changed for a political agenda...and I like to stick to historical evidence instead of just debating opinions.

Hi and welcome to RF!

Discussing and debating topics is fine, but make sure you read the forum rules. We're all here to learn from one another so any sign of a mission to preach or demonise a group of people will result in posts being deleted.

Aside from that, I hope you enjoy the forum :)
Madhuri (Admin)
I'm here to debate. I don't affiliate with a religion so won't be looking to convert anyone to anything. My goal is to share what I know and hopefully be enlightened.

And yet you lead with an opinion. This ought to be fun.
It can be titled an opinion but I see it more as an educated stance more than an opinion. It's based off of evidence so it's not just a matter of my thoughts...I believe there's a difference.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hello, I'm here to discuss and/or debate with Christians on topics of the bible and it's legitimacy...any takers?
Welcome to RF! :)

I won't debate with you on this thread, since this the Introduction area and is not an appropriate place for such discussions/debates. It's for you to introduce yourself to us, and for us to welcome you.

If you have some topics you'd like to discuss, or debate, please start a thread, and those of us that are interested will respond. Some topics have been over-done here, so if you haven't searched the topics here you're interested in discussing, you might to consider doing so.

I don't use the label "Christian," but since I grew up Catholic I sometimes like to participate in discussions/debates on the subject, if I find the thread interests me.

Once again, welcome.

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
KidBadBlack, have you even looked at the forum topics? Or did you just log on with a mission and jump right in without looking?

I do hold that there is a time and a place for everything; so not every place and every time is the right time and place to challenge the beliefs of others.

Right here is a "welcome" forum so in this place and this is a good time for me to say ...

Welcome to ReligiousForums.

Demonslayer

KidBadBlack, have you even looked at the forum topics? Or did you just log on with a mission and jump right in without looking?

I can sympathize...I tend to jump into topics that look interesting without looking at the category. I end up making jokes or debating in DIR's by mistake all the time.

It's kind of an annoying feature of RF if you ask me. But no one asked me I guess.

It's hard when you want to discuss a topic but someone put it in a "you can't debate me here nanny nanny poo poo" category.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You get today's special welcoming cake!
th

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
G'day and welcome.
As mentioned, feel free to start a thread in the debates area. I've been toying with the idea of arguing against a non-religious type, just for a change, but whether it's me or an actual Christian, build it and they will come (I'm sure...).