• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello.

Hexaqua_David(II)

Hello,

This is my first time on any type of forum so I'm not entirely sure in what format I'm supposed to type. If this reads like a letter to my local member of parliament then I do apologise... I've been following some of the threads on this site for a while now and I like the sort of conversations that take place. I hope I can contribute at least little bit to the debates/discussions and just have fun. Maybe I'll even make some good friends too!

I'm 19 and live in Manchester, England. I'm currently studying for my A levels and will be studying Zoology at the University of Manchester from September this year. I'm very excited about the prospect of moving out and fulfilling my lifelong dream: walking around nude freely without the fear of being discovered by my parents (surely every young man's dream...)

In terms of religion I am as of yet undecided. I have only recently started to think about where I stand on the bigger questions and that's what has brought me here. I do believe in evolution but don't really understand where that leaves me with respect to "higher powers" and such.

Well, I'm sure you'll learn more about me as time goes by and I become more involved in things. For now I'd just like to say hello to everyone here. Hello!

David.

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
Hey Davd, im 19 too, down in Southampton uni :) Welcome, hope u have some good debates to get the old gears turning :p

Alex

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Welcome, David. First things first. How about those Red Devils!? I'm a huge Man U fan. I figured you might appreciate that. Welcome aboard, and jump right in, glad to have you.

Hexaqua_David(II)

Welcome, David. First things first. How about those Red Devils!? I'm a huge Man U fan. I figured you might appreciate that. Welcome aboard, and jump right in, glad to have you.

How do you know I'm not a Manchester City supporter? For all you know you could just have utterly offended me... =) I'm joking of course, Man U all the way! Poor old Roma didn't know what hit them.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
How do you know I'm not a Manchester City supporter? For all you know you could just have utterly offended me... =) I'm joking of course, Man U all the way! Poor old Roma didn't know what hit them.

You're right, there, but, come on, Man City? :p Yeah, what a great game. StephenW now has a bet on the return leg, he's got 5 on Roma at 100-1 odds. Too bad for him!

Hexaqua_David(II)

You're right, there, but, come on, Man City? :p Yeah, what a great game. StephenW now has a bet on the return leg, he's got 5 on Roma at 100-1 odds. Too bad for him!

Silly person. Still, quite a good return if the unimaginable happens and Roma pull it out of the bag. Argg, I came here to chat religion and it's turned into a night at the pub!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
WEL1.gif

Please to meet you. Glad you could join us. Enjoy your stay.

+Xausted

Well, I'm sure you'll learn more about me as time goes by and I become more involved in things. For now I'd just like to say hello to everyone here. Hello!

David.[/quote]
welcome. when you get to manchester check out the Comedy Store if you havent already.....its a great night out, and i promise yuo will wet yourself with laughter

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Tashe delek and welcome to the forums, David! :)

Feel free to explore and/or jump right in to any discussions and debates that are going on right now - but I can see you've already started (lol ;)). To familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations, here they are for you to read at your disposal: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...q_new_faq_item

If you have any questions regarding the policies here, please don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member. We're here to help.

Enjoy your stay at RF. Happy posting!

Peace,
Mystic

Krus

Hi David,
Nice to meet a like minded person interested in discussing Religion. Except that I am much older, and not a Man U supporter, I think we have a couple of things in common given that I am Mancunian (Though an adoptive one).
Anyway, Hope you find the forum useful. Also, have you given any thought to the notion of the "soul" with regards to animals? I wonder what your thoughts are!