• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello wonderful people of this forum! I have a important question

is this a good post?

• Total voters

Religious questioner

One of the wise
***Be aware if you read this it could offend you just be aware but it would be appreciated if you read, and there is some inappropriate context of words used JUST BE AWARE***

Have you ever thought of where you were before life? I have came to the conclusion that you have not been a spurm cell for however how long he’s been alive..... maybe there was a creative person who created our civilizations? Or planned? Let me just say that I have learned in history that Jesus Christ our “lord” was around back then.... and our earth was created by meteors crashing into eachother... if that’s so then when was our bible there? Was it floating in space? Or did Jesus Christ himself come down and write it? This is why humans could evolve and learn the What is real and isn’t if we actually try? I love that you think he is our lord but who was before him that’s if anyone came before him.... Did he have a father who had a father and so fourth? I have no clue... only the Christians and Catholics who truly believe could find out.
Thank you for reading

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Welcome to the forum.

I am not offended by your questions. I just find ithem somewhat incoherent. Perhaps English is not your first language. If that is the case I applaud your efforts. And if that is the case, you're undoubtably more fluent in English than I would be in your native tongue.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Your questions are too deep for me.
But I have some simple fare to offer you.....
2cc753af9c5799cb25e8f663796d9cdc.jpg

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Welcome.

The quality of a post is too subjective, in my opinion. It would depend on what one's goals are. If it is just to share your view it would be a great post.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
OK let's do this.

Have you ever thought of where you were before life?
I was probably a soul in another body. Or maybe not. I'm not sure.

I have came to the conclusion that you have not been a spurm cell for however how long he’s been alive.....

Obviously not.

maybe there was a creative person who created our civilizations? Or planned?

He did and is.

Let me just say that I have learned in history that Jesus Christ our “lord” was around back then....

Where have you learned this? When was he around?

and our earth was created by meteors crashing into eachother...

It wasn't.

if that’s so then when was our bible there?

It wasn't.

Was it floating in space?

No.

Or did Jesus Christ himself come down and write it?

No.

This is why humans could evolve and learn the What is real and isn’t if we actually try?
Je ne comprends pas ca.

I love that you think he is our lord but who was before him that’s if anyone came before him....
I don't think Jesus is our lord. A lot of people have been before him.

Did he have a father who had a father and so fourth?
Yes.

I have no clue... only the Christians and Catholics who truly believe could find out.
They've been bickering over it for 2,000 years.

Thank you for reading

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OK let's do this.

Obviously not.

He did and is.

It wasn't.

No.

No.

No.

Je ne comprends pas ca.

Yes.

You're welcome.
You are one supremely dedicated poster!

Religious questioner

One of the wise
OK let's do this.

Obviously not.

He did and is.

It wasn't.

It wasn't.

No.

No.

Je ne comprends pas ca.

Yes.

You're welcome.
Wow very informative

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
***Be aware if you read this it could offend you just be aware but it would be appreciated if you read, and there is some inappropriate context of words used JUST BE AWARE***

Have you ever thought of where you were before life? I have came to the conclusion that you have not been a spurm cell for however how long he’s been alive..... maybe there was a creative person who created our civilizations? Or planned? Let me just say that I have learned in history that Jesus Christ our “lord” was around back then.... and our earth was created by meteors crashing into eachother... if that’s so then when was our bible there? Was it floating in space? Or did Jesus Christ himself come down and write it? This is why humans could evolve and learn the What is real and isn’t if we actually try? I love that you think he is our lord but who was before him that’s if anyone came before him.... Did he have a father who had a father and so fourth? I have no clue... only the Christians and Catholics who truly believe could find out.
Thank you for reading

Welcome
I read your post with interest. And no I'm not offended, because offence is a choice.

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
LOL...

I have a post and someone labels it a winner and another person calls me ignorant.

Then choose "The Winner". Dont get offended Ken, its all good. Way to many getting offended these days. What people think of us is none of our business, cant be responsible for other peoples opinions.