• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello from the Middle East :)

GalS

My name is Gal and I'm a Gal ;) I just found out that "gal" is the female form of guy in the english speaking world so, yes.

I never join forums, and when I do I end up not posting on them but this one caught my attention mostly becuase this community can actually discuss controversial subjects like civilized human beings.
I was born into an orthodox jewish family in, my husband and I converted to Christianity in 2004, he *was* Muslim. I'm 25 mother of two, a 4 year old girl and a baby boy and we settled in Oman which is a tiny, peaceful, tolerant, and friendly country in the Middle East.

BTW, I'm sorry if my english is crappy if I don't make sense at times, or if I can't find the right words to express myself.

:eek:

xkatz

Oman sounds interesting, you do not hear about it much in the USA.

Anyways, welcome to RF!!! :D

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum Gals. Hope you like it here.

BTW, your english is better then some others on this forum, even though it could their first language!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Welcome, GalS.

Good point you make in your OP, by the way -- "civilised human beings" is quite a controversial subject. ;)

dust1n

Zindīq
Welcome to RF. I look forward to reading your posts.

BTW, I'm sorry if my english is crappy if I don't make sense at times, or if I can't find the right words to express myself.

I will ask for clarification if it doesn't make sense, and if I'm not understandable, ask me to reword whatever I am saying.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Welcome to the nuthouse known as RF, GalS. I will look forward to your posts as I am sure they will be evocative.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! Your English is fine. You would be surprised at how many people who only speak English can't really speak it at all. :D

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
My name is Gal and I'm a Gal ;) I just found out that "gal" is the female form of guy in the english speaking world so, yes.
Hey Gal welcome to RF. is it Gal, like the Hebrew name?

I was born into an orthodox jewish family in, my husband and I converted to Christianity in 2004, he *was* Muslim. I'm 25 mother of two, a 4 year old girl and a baby boy and we settled in Oman which is a tiny, peaceful, tolerant, and friendly country in the Middle East.
How is life for evangelical Christians in Oman?

It's fine.

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Welcome, Gal. :) Your name is very similar to my sister's.

Your English is great! I'm attempting to learn Spanish and hope one day to be able to communicate as clearly as you can. (Right now, it seems impossible.)