• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello(echo echo echo)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Yeah it's empty here, I think there might only be a few of us LHPer left here, if I had to guess I'd say a lest 4 if not 3(or less) I'm not the only one. I know Darkness is still here right, and I think Yesman said he felt he my have swayed toward the LHP. Where are all my brothers and sisters.

Yes Man

Premium Member
I feel your pain, Azakel. Not much activity here as of late. Well I wouldn't call myself a devotee of the LHP but it had played a big role in my life. Certainly the literature that I have perused through has given me a different outlook on life.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i haven't posted much in the LHP forum because i feel more connected with the title of Pagan, and because you guys do such a great job responding to any questions any post, but i certainly fall under the LHP branch, though it is debatable as to what extent that is the case :)

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Well it's not too surprising that there are so few, people taking the left hand path are few and far between. Though there are certainly very few left in here, more will come, more will go.

Greetings
I am a little new sort of but I do follow the LHP so to speak though I do not get onto the board as often as I would like. I cannot answer why to so few I would love to get in to debate with like minded individuals but since I have put my two cents or soo I see not a lot of movement and that is sad.

Bestwishes too you

DiabloNightcraft

To paraphrase ol' Uncle Anton, "When you read or write something, are you saying something interesting, or is it just rubbish?"

To me, Satanism is more than just a cheap identity that you pin to your dress. It is a lifestyle and a way of thinking and ACTING.

I post in here infrequently because quite frankly I feel as though many of the would-be Satanists are lacking in substance.

The threads posted in this sub-forum fall under two categories:

1. Members of spiritual religions with a passing curiosity in Satanism asking misguided questions

2. Posts by self-styled wannabe 'Satanists' who have little of interest to say or discuss

I am also insulted by people who believe in Satan as an actual entity calling themselves 'Satanists'. Satanism is a strictly defined school of thought. There is no room in Satanism for belief in external deities. There are self-styled 'Satanists' on this forum who can recite to you page after page of occult gobblydegook that amount to little more than esoterica for an individual or small group to study because they think it makes them significant.

Satan is the Lord of the Earth. You'd think people who take up His name would be more worldly.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
There aren't many threads to discuss around here and most get bombarded by abrahamic's giving their 2 cents.
If there are topics to post in i will post.

To paraphrase ol' Uncle Anton, "When you read or write something, are you saying something interesting, or is it just rubbish?"

To me, Satanism is more than just a cheap identity that you pin to your dress. It is a lifestyle and a way of thinking and ACTING.

I post in here infrequently because quite frankly I feel as though many of the would-be Satanists are lacking in substance.

1. Members of spiritual religions with a passing curiosity in Satanism asking misguided questions

2. Posts by self-styled wannabe 'Satanists' who have little of interest to say or discuss

I am also insulted by people who believe in Satan as an actual entity calling themselves 'Satanists'. Satanism is a strictly defined school of thought. There is no room in Satanism for belief in external deities. There are self-styled 'Satanists' on this forum who can recite to you page after page of occult gobblydegook that amount to little more than esoterica for an individual or small group to study because they think it makes them significant.

Satan is the Lord of the Earth. You'd think people who take up His name would be more worldly.

Greetings
Interesting aspect but how would you know I fall into any one of those that you say! I see that you have missed the bad boy image of Satanism. Sure there is a deeper meaning but the Satanism in general is the ultimate materialistic and the ultimate pragmatic make the most of life in this world beacuse there is no other.

Course Satanism is Lord of the Earth kinds of reminds me of the Sumerian God Eniki was also called Lord of the Earth, who later became known as Satan in one aspect of many names.

Just an idea!

Respectfully

DiabloNightcraft

blackout

Violet.
If someone would kindly help me understand just exactly what a LeftHandPath is,
I would be so obliged.

(I know I should research it myself,
but it's soooo much easier to just ask you all.)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Arrogance is also another problem with satanism and a reason i don't often associate myself with a lot of satanists. The world doesn't care how evil you are or how many times you carve pentegrams into your wrists. Wearing satanic band clothing with occult symbols also makes you pretty stupid.
Uncle LaVey does not say believe this, worship that, we are our own God's with our own assumptions and idealogy, not conventional doctrine. That does not give us a reason to be ignorant of the world around us, or arrogant just because we can be.

If you want to discuss, discuss. Nothing is stopping you from starting threads, it just seems the most popular threads are skin deep.

Darkwater

I like Enki,have met many children of Enki or aquarians & like them,as well as their connection to the Fae.

Ningishzidda is also a relative,he is serpent which is a *simpler* life form than turtle(enki),so Ning is probably older....

Once again both are very well *defined*,very elegant & knowledgable.

I worked for Anubis,did some favours for Shiva(close relative,just defined in different pantheon) although I was recently *promoted* to work with Sutech,a great honour for me.

I serve only myself,he knows this & expects this of me.I proved it to him,with the help of Anubis(lol)

I respect all beings of greater duration than ourselves,some more than others.

Same as people are reflected in the extent of consciousness they can display in their posting,the amount of scrutiny they can stand up too until the extent of merely external influence is exposed.

Namaste

Andy

If someone would kindly help me understand just exactly what a LeftHandPath is,
I would be so obliged.

(I know I should research it myself,
but it's soooo much easier to just ask you all.)

Greetings
There is fact no left hand path or right hand path, but there is plenty of metaphors which I use, society uses metahpors all the time. In this case the metahpor LHP is useful as it is commonly recognized but remembering what you are using it for. LHP is useful as it can get the message across.

Just my own thoughts!!

Respectfully

DiabloNightcraft

blackout

Violet.
Greetings
There is fact no left hand path or right hand path, but there is plenty of metaphors which I use, society uses metahpors all the time. In this case the metahpor LHP is useful as it is commonly recognized but remembering what you are using it for. LHP is useful as it can get the message across.

Just my own thoughts!!

Respectfully

DiabloNightcraft

Hello Diablo!

... and for you the metaphorical meaning of LHP points to.....

Sorry if I missed something.:eek:

The ever curious
~Violet~

blackout

Violet.
I like Enki,have met many children of Enki or aquarians & like them,as well as their connection to the Fae.

Ningishzidda is also a relative,he is serpent which is a *simpler* life form than turtle(enki),so Ning is probably older....

Once again both are very well *defined*,very elegant & knowledgable.

I worked for Anubis,did some favours for Shiva(close relative,just defined in different pantheon) although I was recently *promoted* to work with Sutech,a great honour for me.

I serve only myself,he knows this & expects this of me.I proved it to him,with the help of Anubis(lol)

I respect all beings of greater duration than ourselves,some more than others.

Same as people are reflected in the extent of consciousness they can display in their posting,the amount of scrutiny they can stand up too until the extent of merely external influence is exposed.

Namaste

Andy

It can be no secret. Darkwater jazzez me. ;)

Darkwater

I resonate UV babe.........I am so black I am blue(ultraviolet)........

I use the power of the purple lotus upon you,in great love,a gift from Lady Sehkmet(aah-ehhem-ahoo)

Other than that I am powerless & unable to resist you,even if I wanted too.

My promotion happened 2 weeks ago,I am having a painting done to commemorate this.I have committed to memory my haggling with Anubis,the party & the letter he gave me,as well as my dialogue with Sutech.

It is very *normal* for me & all human probably,just no-one would understand :(

So I had a painting done instead.

Darkwater

I was re-united with my Oversoul & free daemonn last night,last time I saw them they numbered millions,then they all completely disappeared when I merged with a girl with heavy Fae oversoul.They were gone for weeks in the woods,I worried about them yet could not blame them for all staying.

We are maybe close astral relatives by now,in laws kinda?

ty for the very nice compliments,you guys are very special to me.

There is nothing more beautiful than the enquiring mind,just you guys have both got the full package :)

In love,

Andy