• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello(echo echo echo)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I was just chiming-in actually.....Letting you know I was here. What happened?

I found that the philosophy of the LHP wasn't what I truly believe and to keep it would be lying to myself. Though I have nothing against any LHP person and hold high respect for them to follow such a path I know isn't easy.

Hello Diablo!

... and for you the metaphorical meaning of LHP points to.....

Sorry if I missed something.:eek:

The ever curious
~Violet~

Greetings Ultral Violet
I hope you are well and to answer if i can what all this means to myself?

To quote:
When I cast of the delusion and see what is, as the true Satanist stirs within and new idenity begins to form. When I persist in looking into the Great Darkness something awakens and in that moment I begin to recognize Who! and What I Really Am! When I make this perspective a commonplace a habit the True Satanist within becomes enthroned and the power comes to hand.

In another way the Satanist to know is to grasp experience and achieve is the need to choose to ascend to all that you can be. It is awareness which has nothing to do with anything spiritual it is Satanism and taking it futher than what it is general thought of.

Regards

DiabloNightcraft

I like Enki,have met many children of Enki or aquarians & like them,as well as their connection to the Fae.

Ningishzidda is also a relative,he is serpent which is a *simpler* life form than turtle(enki),so Ning is probably older....

Once again both are very well *defined*,very elegant & knowledgable.

I worked for Anubis,did some favours for Shiva(close relative,just defined in different pantheon) although I was recently *promoted* to work with Sutech,a great honour for me.

I serve only myself,he knows this & expects this of me.I proved it to him,with the help of Anubis(lol)

I respect all beings of greater duration than ourselves,some more than others.

Same as people are reflected in the extent of consciousness they can display in their posting,the amount of scrutiny they can stand up too until the extent of merely external influence is exposed.

Namaste

Andy

Greetings
I noticed that you have a interest to Eniki? What do you know of the Sumerian God of the Earth later to become what is Satan?

Regards

DiabloNightcraft

blackout

Violet.
Greetings Ultral Violet
I hope you are well and to answer if i can what all this means to myself?

To quote:
When I cast of the delusion and see what is, as the true Satanist stirs within and new idenity begins to form. When I persist in looking into the Great Darkness something awakens and in that moment I begin to recognize Who! and What I Really Am! When I make this perspective a commonplace a habit the True Satanist within becomes enthroned and the power comes to hand.

In another way the Satanist to know is to grasp experience and achieve is the need to choose to ascend to all that you can be. It is awareness which has nothing to do with anything spiritual it is Satanism and taking it futher than what it is general thought of.

Regards

DiabloNightcraft

Thank you Diablo,

(setting aside the references to "Satanism" itself)
I personally relate to every single thing you have worded up above...
except something in the last sentence.
Or perhaps not.
For me every-thing gives potential rise to "a spirit" in me.
The color Purple, fills me with a "spirit",
When I read "life signs", I "see" them in a certain "Spirit",
When I play music, well there are many different spirits,
The feel of each and every thing that I caress between my fingers,
when I am vital and awake and alive...
gives rise to the spirit of the thing in me...

Or is it something of a more transcendent nature...
a neutral energy perhaps? of which you speak,
that has nothing to do with anything spiritual?

Are you saying that "awareness" itself is neutral?
Non spiritual in its essence?

I want to understand,
~Violet~

Greetings UltraViolet
The term Force is Lifeforce. I wonder why it goes by so many names. It is indeed Neutral/Mindless Energy UltraViolet,an example of in Celtic Lore it would be call The Web of Wyrd if that is how its spelt. One example of what I am talking about in the vast many names it is called. Using words such as spiritual,transcendent etc...describes how anyone preceives and create. A vast web like netting that covers everything that can be tapped into and drawn down in Dayside or Nightside. It is the individual that determines whether it is dark or the other giving it qualities, substance, shape, feeling etc... that define it either with terms as dark or light, negative or positive there must be balance if looking at it this way. I use awareness as it encompasses all.

The issue here is to either be metahpor or truth in interpretation and that relies upon the stage from which the question is asked in understanding anything.

I try most hard to stay away from any dogmatic aspect and look to fresh ideas etc...

This should be moved to the Magical area of this forum maybe?

Regards

DiabloNightcraft
Actually I wonder if there is a magical section on this forum as this would be better to move it into?

Last edited:

Darkwater

Greetings
I noticed that you have a interest to Eniki? What do you know of the Sumerian God of the Earth later to become what is Satan?

Regards

DiabloNightcraft

Well I first met the Sumarian Pantheon at "Feast of the Gods" where the whole table had to turn into animal form to communicate with *earlier* pantheon.He was turtle,I was black turtle.

My date of birth co-incides with the "serpent-bearer",the 13th star sign lesser known outside of older horoscope yet a lovely & prominenet constellation(in between scorpio & sagi(?)).Then I hooked up with an aquarian site I resonated very well with,just they had no idea where they were coming from as so many,the English language being very restrictive,misconceived & error laden arising from stupid misunderstandings 300 years ago when a dictionary was made up by the chaps at Oxford that is based on fallicy & cannot stand up to close scrutiny.

One girl from there has since identified me pretty well,another took pity upon me & invited me here(ty Tigress! :) )

I attended with the aquarian lass for a meeting with the Sumarian Pantheon,my intent was to kick Enki's turtle ***,this fizzled immediately when he approached in his great love.

I madala'd into a current which took me to a beach where his pantheon were gathering,I let them get on with the business & spent my time with the aquarian lasses oversoul,which was a very heavy Fae connection...There occurred a meeting of the minds(I take them to all my places,they take me to all their places)...long story....

Enki is very,very nice,a perfect gentleman.It was tough for me to get to his beach,nearly as tough as getting into the Nordic pantheon for the first time.Travelling there was very easy,just the beach was hard to get to when you were out of the water.

He is more than satan,much more.Not as old as Ningishzidda,not as base a Ning.I love Enki,he has great & vast knowledge.Very fair & trustworthy,patient & understanding,down to earth.

I haven't read much of him.

:areyoucra

heh heh heh.....

Greetings UltraViolet
I have read your post and the replys are interesting.

True Sorcery is simply like a wave of the hand.

True Sorcery is most natural.

From a Twilight idea a simple weaving of Energy/Lifeforce pure and simple.

Remember? True Socery is the Dream Life it is the Only Life the only true experience you can only achieve.

True Magick/Socerey carries the imprints of thoughts feeling and habits.

True Socerey as the darkness warps the celebrant and the after imges of the extinguished flames fade the moment is relished. This merger of light and darkness of light and dark of all opposites into one moment represents the Twilight world.

Chaos Magick is some what simliar as ritual equipment is but kept to minimum although I do not know enough in that area.

Just some thoughts put loosely put together

Regards

DiabloNightcraft

Last edited:
Well I first met the Sumarian Pantheon at "Feast of the Gods" where the whole table had to turn into animal form to communicate with *earlier* pantheon.He was turtle,I was black turtle.

My date of birth co-incides with the "serpent-bearer",the 13th star sign lesser known outside of older horoscope yet a lovely & prominenet constellation(in between scorpio & sagi(?)).Then I hooked up with an aquarian site I resonated very well with,just they had no idea where they were coming from as so many,the English language being very restrictive,misconceived & error laden arising from stupid misunderstandings 300 years ago when a dictionary was made up by the chaps at Oxford that is based on fallicy & cannot stand up to close scrutiny.

One girl from there has since identified me pretty well,another took pity upon me & invited me here(ty Tigress! :) )

I attended with the aquarian lass for a meeting with the Sumarian Pantheon,my intent was to kick Enki's turtle ***,this fizzled immediately when he approached in his great love.

I madala'd into a current which took me to a beach where his pantheon were gathering,I let them get on with the business & spent my time with the aquarian lasses oversoul,which was a very heavy Fae connection...There occurred a meeting of the minds(I take them to all my places,they take me to all their places)...long story....

Enki is very,very nice,a perfect gentleman.It was tough for me to get to his beach,nearly as tough as getting into the Nordic pantheon for the first time.Travelling there was very easy,just the beach was hard to get to when you were out of the water.

He is more than satan,much more.Not as old as Ningishzidda,not as base a Ning.I love Enki,he has great & vast knowledge.Very fair & trustworthy,patient & understanding,down to earth.

I haven't read much of him.

:areyoucra

heh heh heh.....

Thank you for you reply

I asked the question, because of the name and is much older than the name Satan you are right on that point. However looking into the symbol of Eniki and what he represents Eniki can be thought of as the oldest name for which Satan came later on. He was from my view a champion for humanity maybe somewhat you are saying.

Thank you for your views.

You are not an Astral traveler just a thought?

Regards

DiabloNightcraft

I found that the philosophy of the LHP wasn't what I truly believe and to keep it would be lying to myself. Though I have nothing against any LHP person and hold high respect for them to follow such a path I know isn't easy.

Greetings

The LHP as it stands is not for anyone as you tend to get a lot of those bashing how it is a lot of things which are no true. Those of the LHP are open minded intelligent individuals who do no conform to the norm who ask questions and are the rebel in society.

The extreme religious fanatics view Satanism as a scapegoat a way to blame someone for there actions instead of taking resposiblity for themselves.

Instead of putting everything onto God for example and that makes them feel better a weight off them but poor God.

Satanists take care of there own actions and take the measures to correct and not use excuses.

I know that I may have some religious individual have a go to make the case otherwise. It is quite amusing to see them justify something in there make believe illusion.

No wonder Satanists are leaders instead of fodder, just some ideas? There are many more I could go on.

Regards

DiabloNightcraft

Lehnah

Master of the Mystic Arts
Yeah it's empty here, I think there might only be a few of us LHPer left here, if I had to guess I'd say a lest 4 if not 3(or less) I'm not the only one. I know Darkness is still here right, and I think Yesman said he felt he my have swayed toward the LHP. Where are all my brothers and sisters.

I've just singed up recently and I consider myself a LHP-er. I'm still trying to learn as much has I can thought about LHP.

So, I'm one more. (waves)

:D

I've just singed up recently and I consider myself a LHP-er. I'm still trying to learn as much has I can thought about LHP.

So, I'm one more. (waves)

:D

Good Evening

It has been a while since since I posted and I wanted to welcome you. Like myself I'm sort of new.The LHP is what it says, it is open to those of like minded indivuduals.

Regards

DibaloNightcraft:D

STICK HIS HEAD UP THE HOLE OF LOVE AND FORGET ABOT THE LORD ABOVE !
It aint nothing but a good time , a good time , see them later ,