• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has Greta studied this?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
A document? That's a pretty exclusionary reference. Go to Google scholar and search for climate change catastrophes

Expertise_vs_Consensus.jpg

shows that the ignorant don't believe the evidence.

You have just made my case. Thank you.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Scientists Around the World Declare 'Climate Emergency' | Science | Smithsonian Magazine

In a report published in the journal BioScience, over 11,000 of the world’s leading climate scientists have added their names to a declaration calling the planet’s current warming trends a “climate emergency.” Titled “World Scientists’ Warning of a Climate Emergency,” the paper takes an urgent tone, detailing a dire situation that will require extreme responses to avert disaster.

Still no signature on the bottom line.....

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you think that video is 20 minutes long, you must have watched it twice.

You can tell when a video is making some good points when YouTube finds it necessary to put a banner to global warming propaganda underneath it.

Water vapour has a greater effect than CO2. Are they going to tax water vapour?

Anyone that does not agree with the consensus is lucky to keep his or her job never mind receive a Nobel Prize. Fortunately, this does not deter those with a conscience.

BTW, who considered and rejected solar activity, the change in the Earth's orbit and volcanic activities?

Do you have a link?

Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant.

Was it high levels of carbon dioxide that brought the earth out of the mini ice age?

If so, was that manmade?
You are in no position to criticize others when you refuse to learn even the basics yourself. I offered to go over the Greenhouse effect with you more than once.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Some people don’t read and fully understand posts.
But some of us do and CO2 is never going to be genetically modified. Even if you meant the plants, that post still did not make sense.

But keep doubling down rather than acknowledging the facts.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The scientists that deny manmade Global Warming tend to be more elderly because a young scientist with a family to support is more wary of the financial implications of speaking their mind.
A non answer as usual. Facts and evidence don't matter to you, a typical Brexiteer.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Climate change propaganda is designed by the United Nations for one thing only: to stampede the world into Sustainable Development and its green agenda. It masquerades as benevolence saving the world, but is harmful to the world and anti-human. ⁃ TN Editor

In 2004 the perpetrators and perpetuators of the Global Warming deception at the University of East Anglia realized the CO2 level continued to rise, but temperatures stopped increasing. It was what Thomas Huxley described as the great tragedy of science the slaying of a lovely hypothesis by an ugly fact. The climate deceivers didn’t skip a beat, they changed the issue from global warming to climate change.

Dr. Tim Ball: Seven Ways To Spot Climate Change Propaganda

UPDATE – Dr. Tim Ball wins @MichaelEMann lawsuit – Mann “hides the decline” AGAIN

Altfish

Veteran Member
You and your ilk cannot get over your Brexit defeat so you have latched onto Climate Change.
What … you need a lie down.
What has Brexit got to do with Climate Change? Except the same people deny Climate Change that voted Leave - and the same funders back both.

Notanumber

A Free Man
What … you need a lie down.
What has Brexit got to do with Climate Change? Except the same people deny Climate Change that voted Leave - and the same funders back both.

You are the only one that brought it into the conversation so even you must have thought it was relevant.

The Left are still licking their wounds over Brexit but they can still use Climate Change to further their cause and they will use children to do so.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Climate change propaganda is designed by the United Nations for one thing only: to stampede the world into Sustainable Development and its green agenda. It masquerades as benevolence saving the world, but is harmful to the world and anti-human. ⁃ TN Editor

In 2004 the perpetrators and perpetuators of the Global Warming deception at the University of East Anglia realized the CO2 level continued to rise, but temperatures stopped increasing. It was what Thomas Huxley described as the great tragedy of science the slaying of a lovely hypothesis by an ugly fact. The climate deceivers didn’t skip a beat, they changed the issue from global warming to climate change.

Dr. Tim Ball: Seven Ways To Spot Climate Change Propaganda

UPDATE – Dr. Tim Ball wins @MichaelEMann lawsuit – Mann “hides the decline” AGAIN
What makes you think that temperatures have stopped to rising?

Altfish

Veteran Member
You are the only one that brought it into the conversation so even you must have thought it was relevant.

The Left are still licking their wounds over Brexit but they can still use Climate Change to further their cause and they will use children to do so.
Good grief, you are the one constantly going on about Brexit.
I'm over it, we are leaving - I'm looking forward to all the benefits we were promised.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Taxing the West back into the Dark Age is not going to save the world no matter what the Left wants us to believe.

Back into the Dark Ages how? By progressing past outdated technology that relies on fossil fuels? One of the problems with Climate Change denial is that it doesn't take into account the fact that we should be changing our energy infrastructure anyway.

Which isn't to say Accelerated Climate change isn't occurring, but only that the proposals to slow it put out by scientists have merit beyond that single problem.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Reading through this thread, I am struck by just how often scientific evidence is ignored and arguments become propped up by conspiracy theories and irrational conclusions. I seriously hope those who may be on the fence about climate change see this.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Reading through this thread, I am struck by just how often scientific evidence is ignored and arguments become propped up by conspiracy theories and irrational conclusions. I seriously hope those who may be on the fence about climate change see this.
Unfortunately conspiracy theories are very popular with those looking for an excuse to believe. I have offered to go over the basics of just the Greenhouse Effect with deniers and they don't want to even learn about that. It appears they realize that knowledge is the enemy of their beliefs.