• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Friday the 13th!

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Friday the thirteenth in the month of October just before a new moon eclipse. Man the witches, werewolves and vampires will be partying tonight.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the luckiest day of the year! What are some of your traditions? Superstitions? I'll start.

I always bet @Debater Slayer 5 bucks that they won't walk under a ladder made of broken mirrors while a black cat crosses their path.

I have no superstitions or fears about Friday the 13th and am therefore sure I will be okay, knock on wood!

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Fri
Welcome to the luckiest day of the year! What are some of your traditions? Superstitions? I'll start.

I always bet @Debater Slayer 5 bucks that they won't walk under a ladder made of broken mirrors while a black cat crosses their path.
Fridays are more than a day of the week. It was a saving day when you were a working stiff as I was. After retirement, it was pizza night. I'm too old to cheat and eat salty food anymore but I still love Fridays...The number 13 is just the number before.....wait....can't figure that out on just my hands.....my toes aren't numbered, either....

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It was probably Friday the 13th somewhere when I found out that my planned boost to my retirement failed. Someone else won the Powerball:( How is that even remotely possible?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

On Friday the 13th, I never pull your finger.
This has been going on for 70 years.