• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas and Hospitals… Exposed

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
It's clear he hasn't been tortured. There are ways to tell if he's telling the truth. Nothing in the video is consistent with someone who is under duress or fabricating a story.
Do you know a lot about Israeli interrogation procedures?

Bthoth

*banned*
The difference here is, the Palestinians are consistently attacking Israel. They began by attacking Israel. There was no antagonism excluding their existence. What you are describing as government sanctioned antagonism is actually setting up walls and check points to prevent weapons and terrorists from entering Israel.
When were the palestinians allowed to put up fences and prevent zionist from illegal occupation and taking their lands, homes and murdering their elders, children and men?

Zionist came to palestine, not the other way around
There is a separate issue of settlers causing problems, but, the conclusion that this is government sanctioned ( aka apartheid ) seems to be nothing more than rumors.
zionism is not a rumor. The settler attacking the mount is not rumor.
It may look that way, and, perhaps there is potential for trouble. But accurately judging what's happening requires looking at details
the details are clear, the locals have been wrongly encroached upon by zionist, zionism and now oppression and apartheid is what has become.

And the focal problem is the weak minded need that mount and so weak, that now the denial exists when it has been the reason israel exists in palestine from day one.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Wow! I didn't know that.

Since October 8th I have been wondering if he didn't know about the Oct 7th Hamas attacks before they happened.

It's very hard to say exactly what happened on October 7th, especially as it becoming clear that panicked Israeli forces killed at least some of their own civilians in the fighting on October 7th. Over 600 civilians were killed on October 7th and we don't know exactly who killed who. Many of the videos and photos I've seen are inconclusive and questionable, as well.

There's a propaganda war going on and they are clearly playing on people's emotions to get them to hate people and support war. It's the same as what happened with 9/11 (which Netanyahu viewed as a good thing for Israel) and we know that was at least allowed to happen for the sake of certain agendas. Israel had been rocked for months by huge protests over Netanyahu's far-right fascist government attempting to severely limit the powers of the judiciary, which is the only holding them back from a real dictatorship.

Also, Netanyshu might be on his way to jail over corruption.

How fortunate for him that October 7th happened, and took the heat off of Bibi! Now he gets to pretend to be a war hero and conquerer, destroying the hated Amalek (Palestinians as a whole)! I'm sure it was all just a coincidence! :rolleyes:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No, it doesn't. From WaPo's investigation of Israel's attack on al-Shifa, Gaza's largest hospital:

"But the evidence presented by the Israeli government falls short of showing that Hamas had been using the hospital as a command and control center, according to a Washington Post analysis of open-source visuals, satellite imagery and all of the publicly released IDF materials. That raises critical questions, legal and humanitarian experts say, about whether the civilian harm caused by Israel’s military operations against the hospital — encircling, besieging and ultimately raiding the facility and the tunnel beneath it — were proportionate to the assessed threat.

The Post’s analysis shows:
The rooms connected to the tunnel network discovered by IDF troops showed no immediate evidence of military use by Hamas.
None of the five hospital buildings identified by Hagari appeared to be connected to the tunnel network.
There is no evidence that the tunnels could be accessed from inside hospital wards."

Just another example of the Israeli government lying.
Purely propaganda. You don’t store weapons in the hospital and in the newborns section and then call it “falls short"

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
zionist from illegal occupation

The zionist's bought the land legally. Then they were attacked. They have not stopped being attacked.

If you cannot get this simple fact correct, there is no point discussing anything with you.

Legally. Purchased. Land.

Then the indigenous people attacked them.

Now you and others want to rewrite history because it's humiliating for the indigenous people? Of course they don't want to remembered as the ones who attacked innocent people. Too bad. That's what happened.

They've been losing ever since. Coincidence?

Here's more history for you:

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
The zionist's bought the land legally. Then they were attacked. They have not stopped being attacked.

If you cannot get this simple fact correct, there is no point discussing anything with you.
I can agree that some/many parcels were bought legally
Legally. Purchased. Land.
But the majority, jerusalem and west bank properties were taken by force and terrorism.
Then the indigenous people attacked them.
At least you know the palestinians are the indigenous. atta-boy
Now you and others want to rewrite history because it's humiliating for the indigenous people?
I dont see that perspective.. 'humiliating' for the palestinians. I recognize the idolatry (cause) of the divide.
Of course they don't want to remembered as the ones who attacked innocent people. Too bad. That's what happened.
Sure, the zionist have been attacking the locals and even Jews for not complying with the pursuit.
They've been losing ever since. Coincidence?
Yep, with US funding and vito of UN resolutions. Please dont humiliate me with reminding me of our weapons causing so much destruction. That would be about evil to rub my nose in it.
Here's more history for you:

No need, i am aware that some palestinians would rather roll over than die.

They are the civilized.

JIMMY12345

I’m not surprised… we knew it all along but there are always those who deny the responsibility that Hamas has for what is happening to the innocent in Gaza.
Hamas should agree Israel has right to exist and promise not to attack Israel.USA should then force a ceasefire.

Bthoth

*banned*
Hamas should agree Israel has right to exist and promise not to attack Israel.USA should then force a ceasefire.
What is real does exist. The state does exist.

But the idea that a tribe to rule is what to accept then NO. Not gonna happen. So you make the rude correct the meaning of the term, then OK, there is a starting point.

Likeise, end the pursuit of putting a temple on that mount..... Deal?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Purely propaganda. You don’t store weapons in the hospital and in the newborns section and then call it “falls short"
Yes, what the Israeli government said is propaganda. It's not as if the Washington Post is some radical anti-Zionist paper. So if even the US MSM is calling out Israel for its lies, it's pretty egregious.

It's just an excuse to target hospitals. We know that Israel is bombing civilian targets on purpose:

It's called terror bombing.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Israel needs to agree that the Palestinians have a right to exist and to self-determination first. They clearly don't and that is why the conflict is still going on. Israel is the one illegally occupying and building illegal settlements on Palestinian land, not the other way around.

Bthoth

*banned*
Yes, what the Israeli government said is propaganda. It's not as if the Washington Post is some radical anti-Zionist paper. So if even the US MSM is calling out Israel for its lies, it's pretty egregious.

It's just an excuse to target hospitals. We know that Israel is bombing civilian targets on purpose:

It's called terror bombing.
The 10/7 stupidity is now the calling card for genocide.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes

Sure I can. As another posted has posted here, there are weapons in every building that is connected by the multi-billion dollars tunnels. So they pop in one place as civilians, shoot, put the guns down, leave as civilians until they pop up in another place. For that matter, you wouldn’t even know if it was a civilian or not. You may be classifying a casualty of war as “a civilian” and he/she could be a Hamas fighter.

As I have noted before, there is a big difference between going into cities and killing every living being which included children and shooting at terrorists and civilians are present because they didn’t heed the warnings of Israel and/or they just stood by there as they saw missiles being set up and released.

So, I can blame Hamas
Knowing a person who actually lives there, I call BS on this.

The IDF tells them to move South to safety. So they move south, and what happens? They're bombed. The IDF tells them move back north to safety, they move north and they're blown up. Try to find safe haven in a refugee camp, where the IDF told them they'd be safe. Get bombed in the refugee camp. There is no safe place to go. The vast majority of the dead in Palestine are women and children. They "heeded all the warnings" and got bombed into near oblivion. And still are. They also have no (or very limited) access to food or water or electricity.

I think Israel's government can do better than committing war crimes against women and children. They must.

Horrible outcome but I can only assume you have never been on the battlefield
War crimes aren't acceptable on any battlefield I know about.
Yes… except there are tunnels and weapons in the hospital of which he was a part of. There is a difference between someone saying something under duress and a free-flowing statement. IMV

libre

Skylark
I will happily read this, but, do you acknowledge this is an extremely biased source?
The Al-Jazeera post I linked was to explain the Palestinian perspective on Oslo. I agree with you that it is indeed biased, given it's an opinion piece on how to interpret Oslo and not a piece of journalism. I do think it is worthwhile to read as an introduction to why Palestinians are disillusioned with the peace process, while I disagree with Said's position on a one-state solution.

I'm happy to continue the conversation although I must admit I'm getting a bit disorganized in this thread - and I don't want to drag the OP too far away from the Hospital discourse - my main intent with getting involved was to lodge an objection regarding the allusion to Native Americans. Perhaps a new thread is in order.

FWIW- when I labelled the viewpoint expressed in your previous post an an 'apologist' position, I meant it in a value neutral way - the position was a defence of Israel's controversial conduct. I do admire your willingness to elucidate your stance.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
War crimes aren't acceptable on any battlefield I know about.

"War crime" is entirely about perspective.
To those who commit the crimes, they justify
evil as not a crime at all....usually "self-defense".
Nazis, Stalinists, Zionists...all the same rationale.

The Zionist mindset is that whomever Israel kills,
it's always Hamas's fault. So they kill with abandon
because the death of any innocents is just more
proof of Hamas deserving extermination. It justifies
even more brutal attacks on Palestinians...babies,
children, women, elderly, & the infirm...bomb them,
starve them, shoot them, evict them....every death
is righteous.
Although it does seem to cause political trouble when
they kill unarmed surrendering civilians who turn out
to be Jewish hostages. They don't recognize that
this shows intent to kill civilians who clearly posed
no threat...waving the white flag...unarmed.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Reason doesn't
work on them.
Hence why my ignore list is getting overfed recently. I don't speak to people who go out of their way to excuse the massacre of innocent people. It's beneath me, disgusting and disturbing. I tried and gave up. It's impossible to have any sort of actual discussion with those people, and they are so desperate to have everyone agree with their hideous and demonic ideology.