• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas and Hospitals… Exposed

Bthoth

*banned*
So, you think you can dictate to Jews what they should believe in?
The fringe that require the mount are not the good. Having empathy for the mislead is what I am maintaining.
Seems you should maybe get over yourself first.
Myself is not the relevance, just as you trying to speak for the Jews is not honest.

What is most important: doing what is right or trying to be accepted?

I could roll over and never look back if I could stop what is said to come for the mislead. I am not the importance, the unveiling, 'the name,' the truth which perfects what is real.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Myself is not the relevance, just as you trying to speak for the Jews is not honest.

That doesn't make sense, and latter part of the sentence is blatantly dishonest. I'd much rather have serious discussion with those capable and willing to do as such.

What is most important: doing what is right or trying to be accepted?

This I agree with.

Bthoth

*banned*
That doesn't make sense, and latter part of the sentence is blatantly dishonest. I'd much rather have serious discussion with those capable and willing to do as such.
If you did not impose assumptions, you could have serious discussions. No one was dictating to jews what they believe in, you made that up because you could not find a quality answer.
This I agree with.
Then be honest with yourself..... that there is no temple on that mount nor will there be NO MATTER what you want to believe.

The UNESCO heritage site is already set up and makes the location protected by the majority of the worlds governments.

The little fringe group are not the last word even if they have the ability to use nukes on all of us.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If you did not impose assumptions, you could have serious discussions. No one was dictating to jews what they believe in, you made that up because you could not find a quality answer.

Then be honest with yourself..... that there is no temple on that mount nor will there be NO MATTER what you want to believe.

The UNESCO heritage site is already set up and makes the location protected by the majority of the worlds governments.

The little fringe group are not the last word even if they have the ability to use nukes on all of us.
Your arrogant responses minus any support is simply a waste of time. Bye.

Bthoth

*banned*
Your arrogant responses minus any support is simply a waste of time. Bye.
I get it. I contest your attempt to speak for Jews and then offer a foundation of fact, that there is no temple on that mount.

I pointed out that the location is a UNESCO heritage site an you call me arrogant......?

Yes, it is a waste of time, trying to be fair and honest with someone that is not fair with reality.

Israel cannot win this problem and if anything will create ww3 if there is an attempt to break the law any further regarding that mount.

I am trying to reason with anyone that believes that the apartheid state can take that mount for the religious extremist that have no care about the acts of the terrorists that require that location.