• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
The Lord Jesus prophesied and preached salvation, providing a way only through Him to gain entrance to heaven for His followers. Following other teachers/gurus, where there’s no hard evidence to substantiate what they say can only lead to woe and lot’s of it.

Where's the hard evidence Jesus said any of this?:shrug: And no, you cannot say it's in the Bible because I can easily provide the hard evidence of the Bhagavad Gita. Lord Krishna said: "Those who relinquish the body while remembering Me at the moment of death will come to Me. There is certainly no doubt about this." BG 8.5 "Always think of Me, be devoted to Me, worship Me, and offer obeisance to Me. Doing so, you will certainly come to Me. This is My pledge to you, for you are very dear to Me. Abandon all [religious paths] and simply surrender unto Me alone. I shall liberate you from all sinful reactions; do not fear." BG 18:65-66

Last edited:

Apostle John

“Go ahead, look up Revelation 6”
I can say a belief in the Lord Jesus is the only way to enter heaven as said in the Bible because that’s the truth. The fulfilled prophecies give it credibility. There’s no other ‘religious’ texts that come remotely close to it for hard evidence. The seven seals haven’t been opened yet. You’ll know about it when they are soon.