• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Scenes In Movies Or TV

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm growing fond of the scene in Last Kingdom when Uhtred kills Aethelwold.
I loved the GoT scene when Arya kills Baelish and House Frey, and that guy she pounced on and gouged his eyes.
I loved it when Tyrion slapped Jeoffrey.
I loved it when Cersie blew up the church (and pyromancers **** is so beautiful)
And I loved seeing Danny's dragons. GoT stole the title of "best dragons on screen" from the Dragonheart.
And kind of stretching it, but I will count Ricky Gervais' stand up special Humanity as another favorite.
And several scenes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, like the opening scene about swallows, the scene with Denis explaining an anarcho-sydicist commune, the French taunting the English kuuuuuuh-nigits, and the nunnery/sex pun scene.
And many scenes from Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Blazing Saddles. The Boondocks has especially made "dock that chink a day's pay for napping on the job" an especially funny line (Blazing Saddles it was a line, but after it was used in a game of kickball the line is immortalized). And speaking of Boondocks, scenes with Uncle Ruckus (no relations) are often hilarious.
And for old times sack I like it when Butthead slaps the **** out of Beavis.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ripley kills the queen's babies.

The queen wants revenge...to kill Newt.
"Get away from her, you *****!" was one of the things I couldn't recall but knew I couldn't recall right now.
I'm also trying to remember a movie that to me has never gotten old and I laugh really hard every time I see it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm growing fond of the scene in Last Kingdom when Uhtred kills Aethelwold.
I loved the GoT scene when Arya kills Baelish and House Frey, and that guy she pounced on and gouged his eyes.
I loved it when Tyrion slapped Jeoffrey.
I loved it when Cersie blew up the church (and pyromancers **** is so beautiful)
And I loved seeing Danny's dragons. GoT stole the title of "best dragons on screen" from the Dragonheart.
And kind of stretching it, but I will count Ricky Gervais' stand up special Humanity as another favorite.
And several scenes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, like the opening scene about swallows, the scene with Denis explaining an anarcho-sydicist commune, the French taunting the English kuuuuuuh-nigits, and the nunnery/sex pun scene.
And many scenes from Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Blazing Saddles. The Boondocks has especially made "dock that chink a day's pay for napping on the job" an especially funny line (Blazing Saddles it was a line, but after it was used in a game of kickball the line is immortalized). And speaking of Boondocks, scenes with Uncle Ruckus (no relations) are often hilarious.
And for old times sack I like it when Butthead slaps the **** out of Beavis.
This is how one makes an entrance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is how one makes an entrance.
It is.
I have wondered though, how is it not that many people saw Danny for who she was. She gave so many signs and indications throughout that she's a legit, bonafide crazy *****, but so many people got her all wrong and Tyrion basically called them all fools in the end for cheering along her worst and most destructive of impulses. Now, it was cool seeing the dragons roasting the slavers, but when you combine that with a psychotic-sort of disregard and coldness towards your brother's violent murder that is someone who NEVER should be anywhere near power.
But, with that said, Viserys' death by golden crown was a pretty cool scene, and I was excited to not have to listen to his whining anymore.

Skwim

Veteran Member

And the Oscar for Best Costume Design goes to . . . .

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Sigourney Weaver in her dainties....a scene I can live without.
Anyone who calls bikini briefs "dainties" best live without looking at them.

But here, just to bring back old memories.

Vintage-Granny-Panties-NOS-Plus-Size-Lace-Mushroom.jpg