• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Scenes In Movies Or TV

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm one of the 5 people who think The Hudsucker Proxy is among the greatest movies ever made.
In this scene, the investigative reporter gains the trust of the company's new President.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
The scene in Breaking Bad where Gus gets his face blown off by the bomb in the hospital (and then dies) is IMO a great scene

PureX

Veteran Member
There are many great scenes in the movie "Being There", with Peter Sellers. But a favorite for me is the scene when "Chance, the gardener" leaves the "old man's house" (mansion) and enters the real world for the first time in his life, ... and forever (because the old man has died).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
So many great fight scenes n this movie. Here's the first one:

It's a comedy, and a great one, for anybody who hasn't seen it.

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?

Someone had to post it
I liked this scene because Negan seemed to have a problem with Alpha wearing a dead skin mask while they had sex but then basically said Eff it and did it anyway.
Wonder if the wife would be into something like that

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Someone had to post it
I liked this scene because Negan seemed to have a problem with Alpha wearing a dead skin mask while they had sex but then basically said Eff it and did it anyway.
Wonder if the wife would be into something like that
How on Earth did I not remember that scene?
Did I miss an episode...or did my brain wisely block out memory of that?

Skwim

Veteran Member
I'm one of the 5 people who think The Hudsucker Proxy is among the greatest movies ever made.
In this scene, the investigative reporter gains the trust of the company's new President.
Damn good movie. I also like Pennies From Heaven. Granted it's a depressing movie, but the song and dance numbers and their inventiveness are great.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Damn good movie. I also like Pennies From Heaven. Granted it's a depressing movie, but the song and dance numbers are great.

So you are the other guy who really liked Pennies From Heaven!

Thinking of Steve Martin....

Erebus

Pan's Labyrinth is still one of my all time favourites. This scene and the one with Captain Vidal and his prisoner (which I can't share here) really stuck with me.