• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is the one who's creating all the things that you see all around you.

chinu

chinu
Yeah, we can't really have different lifes, right. We are exactly the same in all senses and you are me and I am you. So we can't even disagree and think/feel differently?
No we can't even disagree and think/feel differently. The only difference is "Time".
Time comes when a specific individual agree with something that he/she didn't agree with in the past. :)

PureX

Veteran Member
I've considered God with some care, I assure you.

And if {A}. God can't be found in the world external to the self, then {B}. God only exists within the self, as a concept or thing imagined.

On all the evidence so far not-{A}, therefore {B}.

No?
But God can be found in the world, and even in yourself, and by several common definitions.

chinu

chinu
Yeah, I still disagree, because we don't know if that time will come. You believe it will and I don't know if it will or not. I am a skeptic.
It's Good to be skeptic. The more you skeptic everyday, the more you will focus on this matter again and again. And the more you will focus, the more you will cover the distance :)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
why you even care to reply ? :)

I might ask the same about your OP. I invested as much thought and depth in my reply as you invested in your OP. But by all means, if you're looking to have a more nuanced and adult conversation, feel free to kick it off. I can keep up.

chinu

chinu
I would say that yes God created it all, but we certainly have screwed it up. I don't believe God is actively controlling everyone. People have Free Will.
God gave free will to ALL the people to find the purpose of life, and ALL people (including you) are/is ALWAYS busy in finding this in their own preferred ways. What made you think God isn't actively controlling everyone ? :)