• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is disproven by science? Really?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I discovered intelligence. You are ignorant of that topic.
No you did not.

You prove that you did not do so every time that you post here.

When you cannot define your terms, you cannot support your claims. Your inability do so tells us that you know less than a fifth grader. They at least have the knowledge and honesty to say "I don't know" when cornered.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Already replied and reposted 3 questions you have avoided. Your tactics are noted. If you actually had anything to offer you would be more than happy to answer questions on your research. I now understand you are only here to troll.
I think it would be easier to squeeze beer out of a rock than to continue feeding into this nonsense.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Dang! I forgot about the silly knife dedicated to just buttering bread. When I read Dan's post I remember what a "butter knife" is like here:

stainless-butter-knife.jpg

And yes, that is a singularly useless knife.
I remember those now. Another cutlery conspiracy.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh my goodness, that is why DO NOT EVEN dis-agree with me if you do not know the topic of intelligence.

Problem-solution is a dual scenario, but asymmetrical. That is the hint. Then, what is intelligence?
Sorry, I don't have any more time for this nonsense. I was here for an actual discussion with someone that has knowledge of science, theories and evolution.

You have a wonderful day.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
That’s right, according to the Bible there is only 1 correct version, Jesus Christ was crucified, buried in a tomb, rose from the dead, is going to return to judge the living and the dead, there is salvation in no other name. This is what I found to be true and that’s all I’ve been communicating. Thanks

You say "that's right..." and then go on to completely ignore everything I said and "summarize" the point by very much misrepresenting what I said.

Why do you feel the need to engage in such intellectually dishonest practices?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Hey, whatever rationale you need, go for it. That’s what religion is for.
Which religion _______________
Already in Genesis chapter 11, MEN created gods (man-made religion) for self-serving purposes or possibilities.
So, 'men's religions' gives them whatever rationale they want, thus we see many similar or overlapping religious ideas spread throughout today's religious world. From ancient Babylon to now a world-wide Babylon the Great.
Babylonian man-made religious ideas and practices with its rationale outside of Scripture but often taught as being Scripture so that the focus is placed on the 'desire of the heart' away from the Creator (Revelation 4:11).
So, going after 'whatever rationale one needs' does Not make what 'religious truth' is for.
Often not accepted, but Jesus taught that God's Word (Scripture) is religious truth - John 17:17
I'll stick with the rationale that Jesus taught which gives us the rationale, the reasons that God wants us to have.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I asked you before and you avoided answering, what is intelligent in the design of some children who are born with genes that cause cancers? What is the intention by an intelligence to do this?.....................

I find it was Not an intelligent Creator that brought suffering into our world but Satan and Adam by disobeying God.
Adam broke God's intelligent design by breaking God's law. Adam thus lost his human perfection and thus passed down to us his sinful state of sickness and death.
The sad and bad consequences also results from Satan's challenged to all of us.
As with the man Job (Job 2:4-5) Satan said that to touch one's 'flesh...' (loose physical health) and we would Not serve God under adverse conditions.
Both Job and Jesus under bad conditions proved Satan a liar and so can we.
This system is only temporary. The Bible's future is full of hope, happiness, healing and abundant health.
Hope of a resurrection - Acts of the Apostles 24:15
Happiness of being re-united with loved ones.
Healing for earth's nations as promised at Revelation 22:2
Health as described for Earth and its people - Isaiah 35th chapter. No one will say, " I am sick..." -Isaiah 33:24

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I find it was Not an intelligent Creator that brought suffering into our world but Satan and Adam by disobeying God.
Adam broke God's intelligent design by breaking God's law. Adam thus lost his human perfection and thus passed down to us his sinful state of sickness and death.
As with the man Job (Job 2:4-5) Satan said that to touch one's 'flesh...' (loose physical health) and we would Not serve God under adverse conditions.
This system is only temporary. The Bible's future is full of hope, happiness, healing and abundant health.
Health as described for Earth and its people - Isaiah 35th chapter. No one will say, " I am sick..." -Isaiah 33:24
God made Satan. If God is omniscient and omnipotent he is to blame.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Which religion _______________
Already in Genesis chapter 11, MEN created gods (man-made religion) for self-serving purposes or possibilities.
So, 'men's religions' gives them whatever rationale they want, thus we see many similar or overlapping religious ideas spread throughout today's religious world. From ancient Babylon to now a world-wide Babylon the Great.
Babylonian man-made religious ideas and practices with its rationale outside of Scripture but often taught as being Scripture so that the focus is placed on the 'desire of the heart' away from the Creator (Revelation 4:11).
So, going after 'whatever rationale one needs' does Not make what 'religious truth' is for.
Often not accepted, but Jesus taught that God's Word (Scripture) is religious truth - John 17:17
I'll stick with the rationale that Jesus taught which gives us the rationale, the reasons that God wants us to have.
Not in any Bible that I have ever seen. Genesis 11 has the tower of Babel myth and some mythological genealogies.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Then you have a bad conclusion because it is based on a bad interpretation of a religious book that is not fact-based. I understand you have this religious belief. It's irrelevant to informed and rational assessments of human behavior.

I prefer science-based explanations.

And you failed to answer the question I posed that relates to the belief of an intelligent design of the universe but that also includes children being born with genes that cause cancer.

None of this is factual or plausible.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you do not know about intelligence, you will never have sense in reality and in science.
Oh we all know about intelligence. But you appear to be making up your own definition. If you want to go by a dictionary definition that is fine with me, but then you will lose the debate. If you are using some crazy and unsupported definition that you made up yourself then you lose when you refuse to give your definition. Right now it looks as if you are wrong either way.

MrIntelligentDesign

Where have you done that in any way that actually explains what you are claiming and that it has some factual basis? I haven't seen it and I read your posts. I've read your essays. I've seen the videos. They all pretty much look like the same unexplained and unsupported claims repeated.

Some cryptic claim that people must discover and now rediscover intelligence isn't an answer to questions. It is another empty claim with no meaning.
What do you mean by factual basis? Did I already tell you that Evolution cannot answer this simple question: is biological cell intelligently designed or not? There is no actual basis or any facts from Evolution, if that simple question is left unanswered.

You are very confused because you had already thought that I am wrong in my definition of intelligence. EMPTY your self first with wrong definitions, and absorb mine, and you will see that I am right.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What do you mean by factual basis? Did I already tell you that Evolution cannot answer this simple question: is biological cell intelligently designed or not? There is no actual basis or any facts from Evolution, if that simple question is left unanswered.

You are very confused because you had already thought that I am wrong in my definition of intelligence. EMPTY your self first with wrong definitions, and absorb mine, and you will see that I am right.
There is no scientific evidence that the cell was intelligently designed. The rational thing to do would be to not believe in Intelligent Design until clear evidence for it was demonstrated.

MrIntelligentDesign

Oh we all know about intelligence. But you appear to be making up your own definition. If you want to go by a dictionary definition that is fine with me, but then you will lose the debate. If you are using some crazy and unsupported definition that you made up yourself then you lose when you refuse to give your definition. Right now it looks as if you are wrong either way.
Yes, your definitions of intelligence was based on the stupidity of Evolution. Evolution was used and being used as basis in science. So, admit that you are ignorant in science and in reality if you cannot answer this below, by using Evolution as basis:

is biological cell intelligently designed or not?

Ask help from your former teachers in science, or anybody that you think are the best. I will wait for your answer.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
PLEASE, do not claim and post topics that you had no clues! DO NOT BE A MORON!

Moronic Claim 1: There is no evidence that changes in allele frequency are the result of external intent

How do you know? What do you mean by intelligent humans?

Moronic Claim 2: You should NOT equate Artificial SELECTION by human intelligence to Natural Selection by Evolution! That is stupidity! Oh my...

If you did not equate that two, tell us here the differences numerically... or STOP THE STUPIDITY!

Moronic Claim 3: I am aware that the topic of intelligence was known prior to 1966 and thus you cannot be the discoverer of the topic.

Evolution was started on 1859 AD, and Evolution is the being used as basis in science. So, when stupid scientists defined intelligence now, they relied on the stupidity of Evolution - as basis. The basis is STUPID, so are the definitions! That is why, we have 71 definitions of intelligence that cannot answer this simple question:

Evolution cannot answer that. You, all of you here, cannot answer that! WHOSE FAULT?????

STOP THE STUPIDITY!

Moronic Claim 4: I not seen anything that would convince anyone that you are a scientists, have such qualifications

I am a free-lance scientist since I discovered intelligence. I discovered intelligence because intelligence was covered by the stupidity of Evolution.
If you dis-agree, then, tell me,

Oh my goodness..

Not interested in further discussion with a non-scientist/non-expert sporting baseless claims and self-aggrandizement.

You have a wonderful day.