• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is disproven by science? Really?

MrIntelligentDesign

Many people mostly atheists believe that God has been disproven or has being shown to be non-existent. But if you knew the definition and explanation of intelligence, or its variants, or synonyms, you will never claim such illogical claim. Thus, intelligence protects the existence of God from those non-intelligent persons.

I hope that before those who claim that God does not exist, let them define "intelligence" first in the usage of God = Intelligent Creator or Intelligent Designer.

Viker

Häxan
Every claim must have always basis. If your basis is non-intelligence, then, what do you mean by that?
I haven't made any claim here. Questions are not claims, they're questions.

"Who? Are these real people or imaginary people you've made up to further an agenda?"

tarasan

Many people mostly atheists believe that God has been disproven or has being shown to be non-existent. But if you knew the definition and explanation of intelligence, or its variants, or synonyms, you will never claim such illogical claim. Thus, intelligence protects the existence of God from those non-intelligent persons.

I hope that before those who claim that God does not exist, let them define "intelligence" first in the usage of God = Intelligent Creator or Intelligent Designer.

From my own personal experiences athiest don't. Mostly Thier quite stand offish and throw shade.

Jeremiah Ames

Questions for you:

Where did science come from?

If science originated from people, then when didn’t it originate from a different animal species that has been around many many times longer than people?

Do you think science could possibly PROVE God?

nPeace

Veteran Member

This guy is so funny. LOL.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I believe that Evolution shows intelligence. It manages to figure things out in order for organisms to survive. Therefore, Evolution is an intelligent designer. No?

QuestioningMind

The scientific method is designed to offer explanations for how the natural world functions. If your god/creator being is 'supernatural' then it is beyond the ability of the scientific method to study, let along disprove. Anyone who claims that science disproves the existence of a creator god is wrong.

However, what the scientific method has done is provide a working model for how the universe came into existence based purely upon natural functions that does not require any sort of a god/creator being.

QuestioningMind

I believe that Evolution shows intelligence. It manages to figure things out in order for organisms to survive. Therefore, Evolution is an intelligent designer. No?

No, because evolution is a process, not an entity that could conceivably possess intelligence. This natural process doesn't 'figure out' anything. There are millions of species that no longer exist because the process of evolution did not provide the species with the adaptations needed for survival.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Gods are poorly defined and badly described by theists. Even many theists don't know what anyone means when God is referenced.

Science is indifferent to any of the thousands of god concepts in human history. If anything science has progressed in a way that invalidates the many assumptions and beliefs of certain theists, like creationists. Creationism not only has no basis in fact, the facts invalidate many creationist claims.

Since creationist ideas are religious, and religion is not fact-based, and only justified by faith, the creationist has a poor thinking process in why they think it's true. They reject science for religious reasons and they adopt creationism for religious reasons, and all via faith. As we know faith is notoriously unreliable as a means to decide anything.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

Which God are we talking about?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Thus, intelligence protects the existence of God from those non-intelligent persons.

A word of friendly advice: if you want to persuade other people to take the subject of your OP seriously, then don't refer to people who don't believe in the existence of God as "non-intelligent people." Slandering people who don't share your belief in God greatly weakens your argument, and your arrogant tone tarnishes your reputation as a Christian. You should reconsider your approach.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is your brain:
egg-white.jpg

This is your brain on intelligence:
original